What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump manufactured the immigration issue so he can win the midterms. he is using the demise of children for his own political gain, which is sick.

[...]
The immigration issue existed to a substantial degree long before Donald Trump emerged as a significant political figure.

Please be assured that he isn't without regret about this issue with the migrant children. But it's something that must be done to finally eliminate a serious problem which has been going on for a long time.
Oh, nonsense, he can detain them and deport them with their kids. He just needs a place to put them. The military said they can house 20,000.

What Trump doesn't need is fuck ups coming from poor planning and management such as deporting mothers without their kids, separating kids without putting wrist bands on them, and telling parents and kids who have never used a computer, that they can communicate over the Internet.

This is the reason Trump will never be successfully. He gives orders that are often in conflict with existing procedures or laws and then he steps out the picture and leaves it to subordinates to follow his instructions and make it work which of course they can't.

We shouldn't be funding NPR, PBS, Planned Parenthood just to name a few. But you're complaining about spending 35 billion which is only about half of what we spend on food stamps in just one year.

Those things accomplish some good. A Wall won't work, will never get built, and the minute Democrats are back in power, it will be torn down. Not to mention it will involve seizing the private property of thousands of Americans.

Comparing the Berlin wall to our southern border?

Um, yeah, they were both signs of human ugliness...

You didn't explain anything, you danced around it with no answer.

Just because you were too stupid to understand the answer after I've explained it to you 20 times, Fifty First Dates...

Why shouldn't they?

Because civilization costs money. I like living in a civilized society more than I hate paying taxes. So should the rich.
What are the Democrats going to run on.
Flooding the US with people from other countries driving our wages down and sucking our government subsidies dry?
Creating insurance that nobody can afford to have?
Raise taxes?
Tax Americans and give the money to other countries to blow on their people to have more kids that require aid?
Impeach Trump?
What platforms will your folks stand on?

That would hurt if I had emotions like other people. The cure for Bipolar disorder left me apathetic.

Yes, you guys always have an excuse. YOu should get with Ray, he can tell you all the reasons why he can't get a job with health insurance.

So how are you paying for your "Cure" on $10.00 a hour. Why do I get a feeling that a government program to make sure you get your meds is involved?
I'm a Vet.

Food stamps make people lazy and take any incentive away for them to improve their plight. If not for Republican governors creating requirements to obtain food stamps, we would have just as many recipients today as we did at the heart of the recession.

Bullshit. Decline in SNAP usage has been the same in states without requirements as states with them.

You are welcome to your opinion, but so am I. A wall would do ten times the good food stamps ever could. We are in charge now and were voted in to have things like a wall, and hopefully it will get built.

You're too dumb to realize you're being scammed. Wall's never getting built.

And if the Democrats ever want to tear it down, it would be the best issue for us Republicans going down the road to prove these little commies want to be an open border society.

Guy, you fools are done the minute the economy sinks back into recession on Trump's watch. People hate him with a good economy, what do you think is going to happen WHEN it sucks?

They must love it more than you, because they are paying most all of the income taxes in this country. Sure you like a civilized society, especially when somebody else is paying for it.

Um, no, they aren't paying anywhere near their fair share, and unlike me, most of them avoided military service.

Why aren't Liberals Pussy Hatting the tyrants who made these people leave?

Because then we'd have to have a discussion about how we create these tyrannts and the demand for drugs that is causing the violence.

But never mind, the important thing is to hate on people of color.

They are shitholes. We throw money at them and instead of spreading it around and driving agriculture the few grab it and rape the sheep. Their number one problem is they are bearing children when they can't afford to feed themselves. And yes, they live like animals.

So essentially, you admit that the dehumanization is happening, and now you are trying to rationalize it. Your concession is duly noted

You mean these people are escaping from Venezuela because of Republicans in America?
Are you that f*ing stupid?

The economic sanctions we are putting on that country is contributing to the misery...

What are the Democrats going to run on.
Flooding the US with people from other countries driving our wages down and sucking our government subsidies dry?
Creating insurance that nobody can afford to have?
Raise taxes?
Tax Americans and give the money to other countries to blow on their people to have more kids that require aid?
Impeach Trump?
What platforms will your folks stand on?

Impeach Trump
Universal Health Care
Immigration Reform
Balancing the Budget

But you keep taking your government subsidized anti-crazy pills, you'll be fine.

Because then we'd have to have a discussion about how we create these tyrannts and the demand for drugs that is causing the violence.

They are shitholes. We throw money at them and instead of spreading it around and driving agriculture the few grab it and rape the sheep. Their number one problem is they are bearing children when they can't afford to feed themselves. And yes, they live like animals.

So essentially, you admit that the dehumanization is happening, and now you are trying to rationalize it. Your concession is duly noted

You mean these people are escaping from Venezuela because of Republicans in America?

The economic sanctions we are putting on that country is contributing to the misery...
I can’t take a White Self-Guilty guy seriously.
The fact is that when bad people have weapons they behave badly.
Give me an arsenal and I won’t start a slave trade or drug cartel.
You always blame the White man which makes you dismissable.

We only need Ten simple Commandment from any God; not over two thousand years and the Expense of Government, right wingers Love to complain about.

We only need Ten simple Commandment from any God; not over two thousand years and the Expense of Government, right wingers Love to complain about.
Can you make your post relevant?

it is about Morals; only the right wing, never gets it.

What morals does the Left have when literally any behavior is acceptable?

resort to the fewest secular and temporal fallacies? it is the Ethical way.

What restrictions on behavior do Liberals demand?

Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump:
"If you are smuggling a child then we will prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you as required by law," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday at a law enforcement conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. "If you don't like that, then don't smuggle children over our border."

Administration officials explained that the goal of the program is 100 percent prosecution of all who enter the U.S. illegally. When adults are prosecuted and jailed, their children will be separated from them, just as would happen for a U.S. citizen convicted and jailed.

Anguish at Southwest border as more immigrant children are separated from parents
The Trump administration's willingness to take children from their parents has raised concerns about how far authorities should go to stem unauthorized border crossings and what human cost is acceptable in the name of border security and immigration control.

"There is something terrible happening here that Americans would not support if they understood it," said F. Scott McCown, director of the Children’s Rights Clinic at the University of Texas at Austin School of Law.

I don't care how much you hate illegal immigrants this is EVIL. You are punishing the children. It's abhorrant and wrong and inexcusable. I hope they rot in hell for this. 700 children so far have been seperated from the only family they know and lost to our often incompetent and mismanaged child care system. I fail to see how any parent could support actions like these.

When parents are held for prosecution, their children are turned over to the Office of Refugee Resettlement, part of the Department of Health and Human Services. The children are then designated as "unaccompanied minors," and the government tries to connect them to family members who are already in the U.S. Until then, children wait in shelters or are sent to federally contracted foster homes, often without parents being told exactly where they are, immigration advocates said.

It may soon become even more difficult to place children with relatives. The Department of Homeland Security is proposing immigration checks be done on all people in a household who may take in these "unaccompanied" children, which means relatives who are undocumented may be less likely to come forward.

In the meantime, space in shelters and foster homes is limited; The Washington Post reported the administration plans to open facilities at military bases to house some of the separated children.

Ideally, the human cost would be commensurate with the number of people who cross the border illegally. 1 million deaths for every 1 million invaders.

Only enough to ensure Order over Chaos.

Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump:
"If you are smuggling a child then we will prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you as required by law," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday at a law enforcement conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. "If you don't like that, then don't smuggle children over our border."

Administration officials explained that the goal of the program is 100 percent prosecution of all who enter the U.S. illegally. When adults are prosecuted and jailed, their children will be separated from them, just as would happen for a U.S. citizen convicted and jailed.

Anguish at Southwest border as more immigrant children are separated from parents
The Trump administration's willingness to take children from their parents has raised concerns about how far authorities should go to stem unauthorized border crossings and what human cost is acceptable in the name of border security and immigration control.

"There is something terrible happening here that Americans would not support if they understood it," said F. Scott McCown, director of the Children’s Rights Clinic at the University of Texas at Austin School of Law.

I don't care how much you hate illegal immigrants this is EVIL. You are punishing the children. It's abhorrant and wrong and inexcusable. I hope they rot in hell for this. 700 children so far have been seperated from the only family they know and lost to our often incompetent and mismanaged child care system. I fail to see how any parent could support actions like these.

When parents are held for prosecution, their children are turned over to the Office of Refugee Resettlement, part of the Department of Health and Human Services. The children are then designated as "unaccompanied minors," and the government tries to connect them to family members who are already in the U.S. Until then, children wait in shelters or are sent to federally contracted foster homes, often without parents being told exactly where they are, immigration advocates said.

It may soon become even more difficult to place children with relatives. The Department of Homeland Security is proposing immigration checks be done on all people in a household who may take in these "unaccompanied" children, which means relatives who are undocumented may be less likely to come forward.

In the meantime, space in shelters and foster homes is limited; The Washington Post reported the administration plans to open facilities at military bases to house some of the separated children.

Ideally, the human cost would be commensurate with the number of people who cross the border illegally. 1 million deaths for every 1 million invaders.
How is that working in the Middle East?

Sure...
Pre-teen sex
Marching in public naked
Aborting babies to keep your figure
Yelling at people who disagree with you
Begging for others to pay taxes to support those who decided to party rather than study when they were in school.
The US should send billions to nations who haven’t developed in over 60 years
And more perversion to come as the months go by.
What a load of crap.

Sure...
Pre-teen sex
Marching in public naked
Begging for others to pay taxes to support those who decided to party rather than study when they were in school.
What a load of crap.
the right wing alleges to have Faith in God, but can't obey Ten simple Commandments to avoid the Expense of Government. And complain about taxes. What, infidels.

Sure...
Pre-teen sex
Marching in public naked
What a load of crap.
the right wing alleges to have Faith in God, but can't obey Ten simple Commandments to avoid the Expense of Government. And complain about taxes. What, infidels.
My opinion of the Far Left does not mean I have no criticism for the Far Right.
But no one the Far Right is bragging in public about their foibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back