What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What human cost? Depends how many it takes until the invaders realize those huge signs we erected mean business.
STOP! ANYONE ILLEGALLY CROSSING THE U.S. BORDER WILL BE SHOT! (Various languages of course)

I’d imagine they’d get the message inside a couple of dozen or so.

I don't know if we have to go that far, but we should have a law that anybody caught here illegally will face a minimum of five years in prison. Not only would that keep most of the intruders out, the intruders that are here will head for the border so fast it would make your head spin. Problem solved.
5 years in a US prison would be cakewalk compared to a Central American prison.

Currently the average cost of deportation is about $10,000. Add 5 years in a federal prison and you add $160,000 plus you have to build more prisons and provide childcare for the kids. I think you need to rethink this idea.

I guess it wasn't the cities[sic] fault for not holding him until ICE got there........phone problems I'm assuming.

No. The city has a clear policy of only holding violent felons for ICE. Otherwise ICE would leave people in local jails for years and the local jails just don't have the room.

You see, ugly secret, and why ICE is so upset about santuary cities. ICE doesn't have facilities to hold all these people, they expect local people to do it on the local dime. More and more cities are just saying, "no".

I guess it wasn't his fault for shooting the gun since there is only one way to discharge a weapon in hand.

Actually, the weapon in question had been recalled due to a high percentage of misfires.. this is part of why he was acquitted by a jury of his peers.

Now an innocent person is dead, and the commies let the criminal off the hook, and what's worse than that is you and your ilk protect him.

33,000 Americans die every year because of gun violence, and you clowns oppose even the most common sense gun laws.

Yes, it's sad this lady died in an accident, but we have 800 accidental gun deaths every year, and most of them aren't criminally prosecuted.

What human cost? Depends how many it takes until the invaders realize those huge signs we erected mean business.
STOP! ANYONE ILLEGALLY CROSSING THE U.S. BORDER WILL BE SHOT! (Various languages of course)

I’d imagine they’d get the message inside a couple of dozen or so.
Yeah, that will really help your cause if it happens to be open borders. Nothing seems to alarm people of various races and both sides of the political divide than law enforcement shooting down unarmed women and children.
Okay, if you say so.

I guess it wasn't the cities[sic] fault for not holding him until ICE got there........phone problems I'm assuming.

No. The city has a clear policy of only holding violent felons for ICE. Otherwise ICE would leave people in local jails for years and the local jails just don't have the room.

You see, ugly secret, and why ICE is so upset about santuary cities. ICE doesn't have facilities to hold all these people, they expect local people to do it on the local dime. More and more cities are just saying, "no".

I guess it wasn't his fault for shooting the gun since there is only one way to discharge a weapon in hand.

Actually, the weapon in question had been recalled due to a high percentage of misfires.. this is part of why he was acquitted by a jury of his peers.

Now an innocent person is dead, and the commies let the criminal off the hook, and what's worse than that is you and your ilk protect him.

33,000 Americans die every year because of gun violence, and you clowns oppose even the most common sense gun laws.

Yes, it's sad this lady died in an accident, but we have 800 accidental gun deaths every year, and most of them aren't criminally prosecuted.
Of those 33,000, 21,000 was suicides, let's make that perfectly clear for all.

Why not put a little perspective to this,
approximately 893,000 abortions took place in the United States in 2016—down from approximately 914,000 abortions in 2015.

No, the illegal who was deported several times and just kept coming back because we didn't have a wall to stop him. He was let off the hook even though most American felons who used a gun (for any reason) would have faced at least a couple years in prison. Burt you know how CommieFornia is. Keep them illegals and criminals coming in. They will vote Democrat someday.

He was let off because the charges against him were kind of ridiculous... He picked up a gun that discharged. Just like most racists in the trailer park who shoot their cousins accidently are let off.

Yeah, like the robbery victim ran into the bat that beat him and his wallet fell out.

I guess it wasn't his fault he kept returning after deportation.......he didn't have a map to know he was in the US.
I guess it wasn't his fault he was illegally handling a firearm as a felon. He thought it was a baby bird.
I guess it wasn't the cities fault for not holding him until ICE got there........phone problems I'm assuming.

View attachment 204410

Talk about blaming the woman who got raped.........
Stop creating problems with our useless and alleged, wars on crime, drugs, and terror. The right wing doesn't have enough Faith, to pay War Time Tax Rates for them.

Nearly 1,000 were police related shootings

approximately 893,000 abortions took place in the United States in 2016—down from approximately 914,000 abortions in 2015.
An ounce of prevention is Worth a pound of cure. The right wing likes to complain about Both.

Nearly 1,000 were police related shootings

An ounce of prevention is Worth a pound of cure. The right wing likes to complain about Both.
?

Actually, the man didn't have the gun legally in the first place and probably would have been convicted in any other state other than Ca.

Actually, the man should have never had the gun in the first place and probably would have been convicted in any other state other than Ca.
First degrees should go First!

Actually, the man should have never had the gun in the first place and probably would have been convicted in any other state other than Ca.
First degrees should go First!
Just what are you talking about? You're not being very clear in what your posting.

are you on the right wing?
So you're not going to clarify what you're posting?
everybody else gets it, why should i care if You don't.

appealing to ignorance means you only have right wing propaganda at your disposal.

why not care enough for free, to have some clue and some Cause.
If everyone else gets it, why is it just you and me on this thread?
Keeping smoking that whacky tabacky, dude.

are you on the right wing?
So you're not going to clarify what you're posting?
everybody else gets it, why should i care if You don't.

appealing to ignorance means you only have right wing propaganda at your disposal.

why not care enough for free, to have some clue and some Cause.
If everyone else gets it, why is it just you and me on this thread?
Keeping smoking that whacky tabacky, dude.
I am the only one not resorting to fallacy. Why are you.

Democrats don’t believe in lawfulness so no surprise they dislike ICE
The separating kids thing was a Great Idea as suddenly adults appearing at the border with kids is Way down.

It's been explained to him dozens of times, but you know how liberals are, they don't care if what they say is truth, as long as it makes their argument look better to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back