What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass the 2010 democratic comprehensive immigration bill with a good SS ID card and end this GOP klusterfuk, brainwashed functional moron.

WTF do you come here and repeat the same shit over and over again? We got you the last nine times you posted that stupidity.
Truth continues to be repetitive. As opposed to your endlessly entertaining and changing GOP propaganda, super duper dupe. And of course you doops don't know Anything about anything, just pure garbage and Hate.

:bigbed:
Typical brainwashed response LOL so you believe Democrats are for open borders, super duper?

Yes I do. You (as a leftist) fail to look for the man behind the curtain.

The goal of the left is to wipe out white people; not in a genocidal way, but in a political way.

Every other group of people outside of whites vote a majority Democrat. The Asians vote a majority Democrat, the middle-east people vote a majority Democrat, the Hispanics vote a majority Democrat, the Jewish vote a majority Democrat, the blacks...........forget about it.

Once they are able to make whites a minority in this country for the first time, they will have access to turn our country into a single-party government forever.

So if you are white and vote Democrat, you are about the dumbest MF in the country, because you are voting for a party that's trying to wipe YOU out for power.
If you make less than$250,000 and vote GOP, you are a brainwashed idiot. In fact, if you vote for the lying thieving GOP anyway, ditto.

Pass the 2010 democratic comprehensive immigration bill with a good SS ID card and end this GOP klusterfuk, brainwashed functional moron.

WTF do you come here and repeat the same shit over and over again? We got you the last nine times you posted that stupidity.
Truth continues to be repetitive. As opposed to your endlessly entertaining and changing GOP propaganda, super duper dupe. And of course you doops don't know Anything about anything, just pure garbage and Hate.

Typical brainwashed response LOL so you believe Democrats are for open borders, super duper?

The goal of the left is to wipe out white people; not in a genocidal way, but in a political way.

Every other group of people outside of whites vote a majority Democrat. The Asians vote a majority Democrat, the middle-east people vote a majority Democrat, the Hispanics vote a majority Democrat, the Jewish vote a majority Democrat, the blacks...........forget about it.

Once they are able to make whites a minority in this country for the first time, they will have access to turn our country into a single-party government forever.

So if you are white and vote Democrat, you are about the dumbest MF in the country, because you are voting for a party that's trying to wipe YOU out for power.
You are insane LOL, conspiracy Nut Job brainwashed functional racist moron.

Although there may be statistics that show certain groups vote "majority Democrat" the hope is that the parties will evolve to represent everyone for a more unified nation. The USA does not need to be torn apart from ongoing internal strife.

Hillary was not calling for "open borders" for simply trade - liar liar. You know and we all know she made speeches to push for open borders for unregulated immigration. And you Franco keep repeating over and over some defunct Democrat "Immigration reform of 2010"...

Last edited:
I believe that the Honduran "caravan" has been effective in getting some people asylum in the USA. They use prayer and non violence.

Although there may be statistics that show certain groups vote "majority Democrat" the hope is that the parties will evolve to represent everyone for a more unified nation. The USA does not need to be torn apart from ongoing internal strife.

Not really because that's not what the Democrats want. They want very little opposition and the ability to control the entire country.

This is why they fought Kate's Law, the border, sanctuary cities. Their plot is to get as many of these illegals living in the country as possible, and if they ever gain enough power again, grant blanket citizenship. With citizenship comes the right to vote, and they know who these people will vote for.

You are insane LOL, conspiracy Nut Job brainwashed functional racist moron.

And you are a blind as a bat troll.

When children and mothers are running from mortal danger, to send them back to a possible death sentence is only something a monster or a Republican can do. I can't see Democrats indulging in such nastiness, can you?

If you make less than$250,000 and vote GOP, you are a brainwashed idiot. In fact, if you vote for the lying thieving GOP anyway, ditto.

Under DumBama I lost money--a lot of money. Now I'm not losing that money anymore, and gaining more money in my paycheck every two weeks. And according to my tax preparer, I"m in for a windfall for my 2018 tax returns thanks to Trump.

So who's the brainwashed idiot now?

Way liberal Dimocrats keep the guilt trip engines going through fake tearjerker melodramatic statements and misleading fake news. I can and I do see the Democrat party at the height of corruption and willing to sell out their countrymen/people to an invasion of drug smuggling invaders whose language and cultures are unlike our own. Most disgusting is how Democrats have pushed many Americans into poverty and the streets. Children and women are running from mortal danger right here. Mothers and fathers are watching their children die of heroin and fentanyl overdoses. The Democrats sideswiped a legitimate candidate from his campaign= Sanders, and lie, lie, lie their pants off in hopes they can fool the American people out of their homeland. Democrat media is stranger than the National Enquirer. The MSM would do better writing soap operas than attempting to tell the "news" as they are incapable of anything but blatant manipulation of citizens.

The GOP doesn't give a damn except around elections and during one of their corrupt economic meltdowns. The Democrats want a solution. 2010 immigration bill with good SSID card ends this crap. Nothing else does. You brainwashed morons think the Democrats want open borders. Incredible idiocy. Hillary was talking about trade only someday. Typical of how you know absolutely nothing.
I challenge you to show how a Social Security card (probably easily falsified) does ANYTHING. (other than allow illegals to stay here and VOTE for Democrats)

Also, you really think anybody is going to think that Democrats don't want open borders, when they vote 99% for sanctuary cities ? Is there a doctor in the house ?

Under DumBama I lost money--a lot of money. Now I'm not losing that money anymore, and gaining more money in my paycheck every two weeks. And according to my tax preparer, I"m in for a windfall for my 2018 tax returns thanks to Trump.

So who's the brainwashed idiot now?
Why did you lose money under Obama? Actually because the GOP blocked lower taxes for you and benefits and services. Keep an eye out on your state and local taxes and fees which kill the non-rich, because federal aid just went down. And of course your tax cuts end in 5 years while the the richest keep them forever. Don't worry about the continuing ruin of the middle class and the working class and the infrastructure of the country... Tariffs will hit you too now. Enjoy!

Hillary was not calling for "open borders" for simply trade - liar liar. You know and we all know she made speeches to push for open borders for unregulated immigration. And you Franco keep repeating over and over some defunct Democrat "Immigration reform of 2010"...
It's all ready to pass, d****** dupe. Don't worry about history, just keep voting for the party of the greedy idiot lying rich, brainwashed functional moron. She made one speech in Brazil to bankers about having a dream about open borders for trade and you are brainwashed, super duper.

You lost that argument on immigrant children stupid. Yes Democrats vote for sanctuaries because it's the smart thing to do. Unless you're a racist fascist... Pass a comprehensive bill with a good SS ID card, you incredible dupe.

You lost that argument on immigrant children stupid. Yes Democrats vote for sanctuaries because it's the smart thing to do. Unless you're a racist fascist... Pass a comprehensive bill with a good SS ID card, you incredible dupe.
Try quoting what we were arguing about... Are you a liar congratulations just like Rush and Sean etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back