What I Fear

Trump isn't afraid of anything. His drones will kiss his butt regardless what he does, and he knows it. The only accountable politicians are Democrats.

Yep, Trump is ruining America. Here’s the proof....
Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List:

Dow posting first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years
You're just a copy and paste parrot, aren't you. I bet you never even fact checked any of those claims. You just blindly parrot what you are told to parrot.

You just lent credence to the OP and you don't even realize it.

So...Trump is accountable for the Dow, eh?

Then it's Trump's fault the Dow is DOWN for the year. How come you haven't said so, you stinking hypocritical drone?

Last edited:
Trump has done some strange and disturbing things to this country in two short (although they feel far longer) years

He has attacked our Judiciary

He has attacked our free press

He has attacked our intel agencies

He has attacked our military

He has used profanity to attack both foreign nations and the opposition political party

He has enabled and encouraged white nationalists and indeed bigots and racists

He has tried to use the Justice Department to go after "political enemies"

These things are well outside the norm...especially when taken in total.

I won't claim this as my own but it struck me when I heard it on Morning Joe today

What I Fear is that the next time someone with these kinds of autocratic tendencies gains the Oval Office...that it will be someone who can READ.

Currently the thing that saves us (hopefully) is Trump's incompetence.

What happens when the next wannabe dictator is NOT incompetent?
Calm down, snowflake. We’re doing much better than the leftist media will admit.

That's actually not far-fetched.

A smart autocrat who looks at (a) our shallow, narcissistic, celebrity-driven culture, and (b) our deep and increasing tribal divisions could potentially leverage a formula that takes advantage of our obvious current weakened state.

Not a sure thing, but possible.

The State weakened itself. Trump has just exposed it!

Trump has done some strange and disturbing things to this country in two short (although they feel far longer) years

He has used profanity to attack both foreign nations and the opposition political party

I won't claim this as my own but it struck me when I heard it on Morning Joe today

What I Fear is that the next time someone with these kinds of autocratic tendencies gains the Oval Office...that it will be someone who can READ.

There was a great deal of fear on the right when BO was potus. Of course, this was entirely ignored or denigrated by the Left. Now the fear is on the left, while the right responds exactly as the Left did.

Round and round we go.

There was a great deal of fear on the right when BO was potus. Of course, this was entirely ignored or denigrated by the Left. Now the fear is on the left, while the right responds exactly as the Left did.

Of course THAT fear was ungrounded and based on the lunacy of Infowars...ya know where you get the "lizard people" conspiracies

He heard it on Morning Joe?

:abgg2q.jpg:
It's not the fact of where I heard it...it's the fact that it rings true.

And as far as the Trumper defenders on this thread...let's remember that Trump once said that he could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Ave and not lose any of his supporters. (Yes he said that)

Obviously he was correct

Wait it was on morning Joe and they had the nerve to say he attack political enemy's after Obama's IRS did it?

Of course THAT fear was ungrounded and based on the lunacy of Infowars...ya know where you get the "lizard people" conspiracies
Info Wars was only slightly less reliable than NBC CBS ABC PBS NPR CNN MSLSD WAPO NYSLIMES AP REUTERS BLOOMBERG etc.

Yep, Trump is ruining America. Here’s the proof....
Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List:

Dow posting first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years
You're just a copy and paste parrot, aren't you. I bet you never even fact checked any of those claims. You just blindly parrot what you are told to parrot.

You just lent credence to the OP and you don't even realize it.

So...Trump is accountable for the Dow, eh?

Then it's Trump's fault the Dow is DOWN for the year. How come you haven't said so, you stinking hypocritical drone?

Making you look like the ignorant, desperate fucking fool you are has become way too easy...I’m almost bored with clowning you. You really need a break from that nonstop gaming in moms converted garage. Everybody sane knows Mexicrats are responsible for the Dow tanking. Pull your head from your ass once...PLEASE.
If Democrats win the House, history says the stock market will struggle next year

Info Wars was only slightly less reliable than NBC CBS ABC PBS NPR CNN MSLSD WAPO NYSLIMES AP REUTERS BLOOMBERG etc.
You're SERIOUSLY defending Infowars? Land of the Lizard People?

blank-billboard-with-moving-clouds_vye3pvfb__F0000.png

We're over it moron.

Now we have to deal with the result

What I fear is that morons like yourself could possibly breed and give us another generation of idiots........

Forum List

Back