What I hate about people wearing Masks

The other day I was jerking off, but couldn't find tissues, so I had to use a bandana. Later that day I couldn't find a face mask. Thank God I had a bandana.

Got thrown out of the bank today.

1587750236544.png

Why do people wear them while alone in a car?

Maybe they just dropped someone off. I don't like it either, but I don one when I'm out among people.

With the stay at home order, the only people in a car together should be someone you are sheltered with. So, no need for a mask. The rate I see them a lot of people must be carrying strangers in their cars.
Or co-workers.

Possibly, but with unemployment way up and working from home way up, I doubt it, and after the have gotten out of the car how much is the risk, especially when the reason for the masks are to prevent the person from giving the virus as opposed to them receiving the virus.

Maybe they just dropped someone off. I don't like it either, but I don one when I'm out among people.

With the stay at home order, the only people in a car together should be someone you are sheltered with. So, no need for a mask. The rate I see them a lot of people must be carrying strangers in their cars.
Or co-workers.

Possibly, but with unemployment way up and working from home way up, I doubt it, and after the have gotten out of the car how much is the risk, especially when the reason for the masks are to prevent the person from giving the virus as opposed to them receiving the virus.

I see you are a nosey person aren't you, don't look at the driver of the car, all you need to do is look at the auto not the person in it.

Me either, but there is increasing social pressure to follow the herd.

In Michigan our beloved governor/dictator has "strongly encouraged" us to wear masks any time we go out and encourages businesses to refuse service if we dont. There are no criminal penalties -- yet!

I still cant believe this is happening in the "Land of the Free"
I have yet to wear a mask of any kind.

I miss the smiling faces I hate seeing people live in fear.
on the plus side it screws up the facial recognition cameras

I always know when people are smiling. I can see it in their eyes.....it's nice :biggrin:

Or co-workers.

I see you are a nosey person aren't you, don't look at the driver of the car, all you need to do is look at the auto not the person in it.
Sometimes I wonder how people like you got to be so stupid.

Tramp and his extreme right wing created the far left liberals. So thank Tramp to include members of the Freedom Caucus, Nunes, Jordan (who probably knew about the pedophile) Meadows, McConnell, Gaetz, Gohmert,Ratcliffe, etc.
^^ Textbook insanity here folks.

Tramp and his extreme right wing created the far left liberals. So thank Tramp to include members of the Freedom Caucus, Nunes, Jordan (who probably knew about the pedophile) Meadows, McConnell, Gaetz, Gohmert,Ratcliffe, etc.
^^ Textbook insanity here folks.

you forgot nunes' cow.

1587771433631.jpeg

I miss the smiling faces.
I do too. I pray that my most favorite actor, Bronson Pinchot that is, isn't wearing one.....to me that beautiful and precious gentleman is the complete and total package and I don't want anymore of him covered up than already has to be covered up of him, I love him SO much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Or co-workers.

When you are driving and at stop signs or stop lights, you tend to notice others and what the maybe doing, it is called defensive driving, it seems you know nothing about it, which isn’t surprising.

Forum List

Back