What if Nazis won WW2?

There were enough nazi collaborators among the Poles that the Nazis didnt need to set up a puppet government like they did in France and other countries. After the war thousands of poles were sentenced to war crimes or killed, mostly by the Poles who didnt collaborate.
This makes the Poles no more, nor more less moral and decent than anyone else that was involved. Follks is folks.

Jews had some vicious Nazi collaborators too.
They actually helped build the camps, and gas chambers, not Poles.

According to Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum, Jewish Ghetto Police, were worse Nazi collaborators than not just Polish Blue Police, but even at times the Nazi Germans.

Here we go again.... The Pollack blaming the Jews for what his own barbaric uncivilized ILK did

I do, do you have some kind of proof to the contrary? I have plenty to that he did. Nevertheless, it wasn't a Hebrew soldier piercing his side with a spear and killing him, but it was a select group of Jews that placed the Ark of the Covenant underneath where that happened 400years prior, so that when God cracked the ground open after the Roman soldier killed him, his blood would fall on the Ark on The Covenant, thereby completing God's covenant with man.

You don't have to believe it, but I do.

This old historian found the ark right under Golgotha.

Archeologists find things that prove the Bible true all the time. It gets downplayed due to the Bolshevik media.

I'm not saying whether I believe it or not.

But He seems to me to be a nebulous character floating in and out of the gospels. And there are so many contradictions.

I recommend a movie called "The Body", which raises so many ideas and arguments.

Fuck a movie called "The Body", what about all recorded history and The Bible?

All recorded history from all civilizations and The Bible against this movie called "The Body", k?

I recommend all recorded history from every civilization imaginable and The Bible against that movie. I bet it made by a Bolshevik.

Watch it, and then make up your mind.

Oh, GF! My mind ain't about to change, but link? :link:

Ain't no Hollywood changing my cracker ass mind, I know what's what, as did my ancestors 400 years ago. It don'
t change just like that. I will pick apart that Hollywood movie though, bet.

Who was here first, Hollywood or my people? It was my people, and Hollywood don't make none of our world go 'round ary a bit. Bet.

What year is the movie from? Again. Or provide a link so I can further ridicule this lunacy that a Hollywood movie is better than all written history and The Bible.

Did you believe "National Treasure" was true? :dunno:

That movie made me want to stick my finger down my throat at times, and I'm not even bulemic!

I'm not trying to change your cracker arse about anthing. So calm down.

I like challenging arguments, even my own, when I'd probably return to the original premise. This film raises the question of the Resurrection. Filmed in Israel.

But please yourself.

The Body (2001) - IMDb
Man, that thing is "National Treasure" all the way.

Total BS.

That ain't no "Stop and make you think"

That's a "Wow, they extrapolated that from that, wtf? They must be just trying to entertain somebody.

My cracker ass is not amused, sorry.

I might could be entertained if homeboy didn't defy all logical reasoning.
You promoting that does not endear you to me.

That's a buttload of foul. This Piece of Crap vs. the truth? No. I ain't the one.

Makes me question sticking up for your "Jewish Buttocks", and how.

I never tell you like I think it ain't. :dunno:

I just don't roll like that.

The Body by Richard Ben Sapir

Last edited:
What would be the outcome?

Jz1HU95.jpg

300px-RonaldMcHitler.jpg

If+hitler+was+a+pizza+delivery+guy_c6c6e1_4920285.jpg

~S~

Would the World be a lot different, a lot better, a lot worse, or not much different?

In my opinion.
I'm going to say if Nazis won things would be different, indeed.

While, there probably would be more inhumane actions, less freedom, and some groups would tragically disappear.

There also would probably be a lot less multiculturalism, as well as a stronger, and a wealthier White people.

A better environment, and technology further than we have.

I hate to say it.... But, Nazis losing wasn't necessarily a blessing.
To me there's not much of a benefit, or loss from Nazis losing.

While, different, the problems, and blessings would be pretty similar in caliber.

But..... With Nazis I think they would've solve the Globalist issue, the collapse of Western culture by the Globalists, less pollution, deforestation, environmental destruction.

So.... I hate to say it... But Nazis were probably very slightly better than we have in the long run.
Could be worse, we could have liar and a con man for president.

Oh, wait...

Would the World be a lot different, a lot better, a lot worse, or not much different?

In my opinion.

While, there probably would be more inhumane actions, less freedom, and some groups would tragically disappear.

There also would probably be a lot less multiculturalism, as well as a stronger, and a wealthier White people.

While, different, the problems, and blessings would be pretty similar in caliber.

But..... With Nazis I think they would've solve the Globalist issue, the collapse of Western culture by the Globalists, less pollution, deforestation, environmental destruction.

So.... I hate to say it... But Nazis were probably very slightly better than we have in the long run.

Oh, wait...

Owait, we could have your dishonest ass. No thanks. Buh Bye.

There were enough nazi collaborators among the Poles that the Nazis didnt need to set up a puppet government like they did in France and other countries. After the war thousands of poles were sentenced to war crimes or killed, mostly by the Poles who didnt collaborate.
This makes the Poles no more, nor more less moral and decent than anyone else that was involved. Follks is folks.

According to Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum, Jewish Ghetto Police, were worse Nazi collaborators than not just Polish Blue Police, but even at times the Nazi Germans.

Here we go again.... The Pollack blaming the Jews for what his own barbaric uncivilized ILK did
Nazis are the problem LOL. And of course the GOP that starts world depressions and the chaos they caused gave rise to Nazis, somewhat like today...

In my opinion.

Oh, wait...

You aren't gonna be like Mikey and get infatuated with my ass are you?

In my opinion.

Oh, wait...

You aren't gonna be like Mikey and get infatuated with my ass are you?

Idk what Mike does, but I'd never vote for your sorry ass for a damn thing, bitch.

You wouldn't know the right thing to do if you had 1000 years to think about it and get it right, you'd still get it wrong. You're a stupid leftist shill like that.

Nazis are the problem LOL. And of course the GOP that starts world depressions and the chaos they caused gave rise to Nazis, somewhat like today...
According to the radical left, the R Party and Trump are Fascists. So they started Antifa to violently oppose Rs, using the exact same tactics as the Nazis.

In my opinion.

Oh, wait...

We've got liars and con men galore.

Three of them: Juncker, Tusk, and Barnier.

We were doing fine, before the Chosen taught people like you to think anti-Semitism, and Racism were wrong.
Actually it was Christ, a Jew, who taught me that devaluing others is the first step in the sin of murder.

In Matthew 5:21, Jesus recalled the sixth commandment, “You shall not murder” (Exodus 20:13). In characteristic fashion, Jesus took the old law one step further by explaining the true significance of the law—a deeper, spiritual meaning they had never seen.

First, Jesus warns that the very act of murder finds its roots in an angry, murderous spirit: “But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment” (Matthew 5:22a). God, who examines the very thoughts and intents of the heart, will issue judgment on unrighteous anger. Next, Jesus warns against name-calling, using “raca” as an example (verse 22b). Then He issues a third warning against those who call someone a “fool” (verse 22c).

The first-century Jews recognized that “anyone who murders will be subject to judgment” (Matthew 5:21), but Jesus warns that even calling another person insulting names such as “raca” is sinful. Murder begins in the heart, and epithets such as “raca” are signs that there is hatred lurking within. The hatred that causes one person to hurl insults is the same hatred that causes another to commit murder. The attitude of the heart is the same, and it’s this attitude that makes a person morally guilty before God.

Jesus not only warns us against expressing unrighteous anger, which can lead to murder, but clearly commands that disparaging denunciations and name-calling be avoided. Such abusive words reveal the true intents of one’s heart and mind for which we will be held in judgment: “I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve” (Jeremiah 17:10; cf. 1 Samuel 16:7; 1 Chronicles 28:9).

These are things that all of us struggle with and need keep under control.

They the Chosen killed Christ, the Chosen also believe Jesus is boiling in Excrement.

Christ founded Christianity.

Judas Iscariot founded the Synagogue of Satan.

Can't you give it a rest? :102:

The Romans killed Christ.

Do you think he actually existed?

I do, do you have some kind of proof to the contrary? I have plenty to that he did. Nevertheless, it wasn't a Hebrew soldier piercing his side with a spear and killing him, but it was a select group of Jews that placed the Ark of the Covenant underneath where that happened 400years prior, so that when God cracked the ground open after the Roman soldier killed him, his blood would fall on the Ark on The Covenant, thereby completing God's covenant with man.

Archeologists find things that prove the Bible true all the time. It gets downplayed due to the Bolshevik media.

But He seems to me to be a nebulous character floating in and out of the gospels. And there are so many contradictions.

I recommend a movie called "The Body", which raises so many ideas and arguments.
Wasn't George Soros a Nazi collaborator?

Wasn't George Soros a Nazi Collaborator?

In my opinion.

Oh, wait...

I don't think those people influence my country, but OK.

Actually it was Christ, a Jew, who taught me that devaluing others is the first step in the sin of murder.

In Matthew 5:21, Jesus recalled the sixth commandment, “You shall not murder” (Exodus 20:13). In characteristic fashion, Jesus took the old law one step further by explaining the true significance of the law—a deeper, spiritual meaning they had never seen.

First, Jesus warns that the very act of murder finds its roots in an angry, murderous spirit: “But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment” (Matthew 5:22a). God, who examines the very thoughts and intents of the heart, will issue judgment on unrighteous anger. Next, Jesus warns against name-calling, using “raca” as an example (verse 22b). Then He issues a third warning against those who call someone a “fool” (verse 22c).

The first-century Jews recognized that “anyone who murders will be subject to judgment” (Matthew 5:21), but Jesus warns that even calling another person insulting names such as “raca” is sinful. Murder begins in the heart, and epithets such as “raca” are signs that there is hatred lurking within. The hatred that causes one person to hurl insults is the same hatred that causes another to commit murder. The attitude of the heart is the same, and it’s this attitude that makes a person morally guilty before God.

Jesus not only warns us against expressing unrighteous anger, which can lead to murder, but clearly commands that disparaging denunciations and name-calling be avoided. Such abusive words reveal the true intents of one’s heart and mind for which we will be held in judgment: “I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve” (Jeremiah 17:10; cf. 1 Samuel 16:7; 1 Chronicles 28:9).

They the Chosen killed Christ, the Chosen also believe Jesus is boiling in Excrement.

No idea.

According to the radical left, the R Party and Trump are Fascists. So they started Antifa to violently oppose Rs, using the exact same tactics as the Nazis.
They don't like elections because the Electorate doesn't support them, so they are turning to physical violence.

Democrats think it's okay to beat up a "Nazi" and that everyone who disagrees with them is a "Nazi", which reduces to: Democrats think it's ok to beat up anyone who disagrees with them.

In my opinion.

Oh, wait...

Oh they do. Of rather they did: your messiah Obama.

Lol, no. He wasn't even born until 1930.

We were doing fine, before the Chosen taught people like you to think anti-Semitism, and Racism were wrong.

In my opinion.

Oh, wait...

Oh they do. Of rather they did: your messiah Obama.

Do you not realize My Messiah is Jesus Christ?

Obama? The half-black Kenyan Muslim Communist immigrant?? Don't make me smack yoar buttocks..

:spank:

Somehow I'm sure Imams, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, and The Weathermen influenced Obama a lot more than whoever the hell you just mentioned. I can name quite a few more names that influenced Obama, and who you mentioned are not among them. Where do you get your info? :eek:

In my opinion.

Oh, wait...

They're EU bigwigs so they've got some indirect effects but no real influence.

Lol, no. He wasn't even born until 1930.
Wrong. As a boy, Soros took up with a guy that worked with the Nazis. This saved him from being exposed as a Jew and possibly murdered.

That's too is GOP propaganda. Antifa is a bunch of stupid kids. I wish they would quit immediately.

Forum List

Back