What if Nazis won WW2?

Would the World be a lot different, a lot better, a lot worse, or not much different?

What would be the outcome?

In my opinion.
I'm going to say if Nazis won things would be different, indeed.

While, there probably would be more inhumane actions, less freedom, and some groups would tragically disappear.

There also would probably be a lot less multiculturalism, as well as a stronger, and a wealthier White people.

A better environment, and technology further than we have.

I hate to say it.... But, Nazis losing wasn't necessarily a blessing.
To me there's not much of a benefit, or loss from Nazis losing.

While, different, the problems, and blessings would be pretty similar in caliber.

But..... With Nazis I think they would've solve the Globalist issue, the collapse of Western culture by the Globalists, less pollution, deforestation, environmental destruction.

So.... I hate to say it... But Nazis were probably very slightly better than we have in the long run.
Stupid is as stupid speaks.

What's stupid, is the West.

It's like Western Europeans are a race with Stockholm Syndrome towards the Globalists.

Most Western Europeans are Liberal Globalists, now-a-days.

Even most of the ones who aren't, still don't quite get it.

So many American Republicans for example are anti-Globalist, and even aware of the Globalist plot for a NWO.

But, they don't pay enough attention to who the Globalists are going against the most, being the Nazis.

It means the Nazis makes the Globalists very nervous, take a hint, they the Globalists are Chosen for starters, and Fascism would crack down upon their media, and Capitalist perversions.

There were enough nazi collaborators among the Poles that the Nazis didnt need to set up a puppet government like they did in France and other countries. After the war thousands of poles were sentenced to war crimes or killed, mostly by the Poles who didnt collaborate.
This makes the Poles no more, nor more less moral and decent than anyone else that was involved. Follks is folks.

Jews had some vicious Nazi collaborators too.
They actually helped build the camps, and gas chambers, not Poles.

According to Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum, Jewish Ghetto Police, were worse Nazi collaborators than not just Polish Blue Police, but even at times the Nazi Germans.

Here we go again.... The Pollack blaming the Jews for what his own barbaric uncivilized ILK did
Nazis are the problem LOL. And of course the GOP that starts world depressions and the chaos they caused gave rise to Nazis, somewhat like today...
According to the radical left, the R Party and Trump are Fascists. So they started Antifa to violently oppose Rs, using the exact same tactics as the Nazis.
They don't like elections because the Electorate doesn't support them, so they are turning to physical violence.

Democrats think it's okay to beat up a "Nazi" and that everyone who disagrees with them is a "Nazi", which reduces to: Democrats think it's ok to beat up anyone who disagrees with them.

Eh, elections are good, and bad.

What is good it gives people a little power.

What is bad is it gives stupid people power...

What is worse, is it gives people security, so they're less likely to rebel.

As to ANTIFA, Not so sure they're necessarily Fascist, but probably more along the lines of neo-Bolsheviks.

If ANTIFA is Fascist, they are Far-Left Fascists, rather than Far-Right Fascists.

The big difference is that Far-Right Fascists support culture, patriotism, traditional values, and religious values.... While the Far-Left Fascists would support destroying culture, patriotism, traditional values, and religious values.

They the Chosen killed Christ, the Chosen also believe Jesus is boiling in Excrement.

Christ founded Christianity.

Judas Iscariot founded the Synagogue of Satan.

Can't you give it a rest? :102:

The Romans killed Christ.

Do you think he actually existed?

I do, do you have some kind of proof to the contrary? I have plenty to that he did. Nevertheless, it wasn't a Hebrew soldier piercing his side with a spear and killing him, but it was a select group of Jews that placed the Ark of the Covenant underneath where that happened 400years prior, so that when God cracked the ground open after the Roman soldier killed him, his blood would fall on the Ark on The Covenant, thereby completing God's covenant with man.

You don't have to believe it, but I do.

This old historian found the ark right under Golgotha.

Archeologists find things that prove the Bible true all the time. It gets downplayed due to the Bolshevik media.

I'm not saying whether I believe it or not.

But He seems to me to be a nebulous character floating in and out of the gospels. And there are so many contradictions.

I recommend a movie called "The Body", which raises so many ideas and arguments.
Wasn't George Soros a Nazi collaborator?
There were enough nazi collaborators among the Poles that the Nazis didnt need to set up a puppet government like they did in France and other countries. After the war thousands of poles were sentenced to war crimes or killed, mostly by the Poles who didnt collaborate.
This makes the Poles no more, nor more less moral and decent than anyone else that was involved. Follks is folks.

According to Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum, Jewish Ghetto Police, were worse Nazi collaborators than not just Polish Blue Police, but even at times the Nazi Germans.

Here we go again.... The Pollack blaming the Jews for what his own barbaric uncivilized ILK did
Wasn't George Soros a Nazi Collaborator?

That wouldn't be inconsistent, if true, or not.

They tend to be very selfish, power oriented, against religion, and against morals.

The Globalist types probably are more akin to Satan worshipers, whether literally, or figuratively.

It makes sense, considering his tribe spent 2,000 years surrounded by Christians, and spent those 2,000 years rejecting, and even disrespecting Christians.
Well, to be fair, Christians killed a lot of Jews and I don't think Jews killed many Christians. I think we have finally developed over the centuries the compassion for the Jewish People that we should have demonstrated immediately.

Nazis are the problem LOL. And of course the GOP that starts world depressions and the chaos they caused gave rise to Nazis, somewhat like today...
According to the radical left, the R Party and Trump are Fascists. So they started Antifa to violently oppose Rs, using the exact same tactics as the Nazis.
They don't like elections because the Electorate doesn't support them, so they are turning to physical violence.

Democrats think it's okay to beat up a "Nazi" and that everyone who disagrees with them is a "Nazi", which reduces to: Democrats think it's ok to beat up anyone who disagrees with them.

As to ANTIFA, Not so sure they're necessarily Fascist, but probably more along the lines of neo-Bolsheviks.

If ANTIFA is Fascist, they are Far-Left Fascists, rather than Far-Right Fascists.

The big difference is that Far-Right Fascists support culture, patriotism, traditional values, and religious values.... While the Far-Left Fascists would support destroying culture, patriotism, traditional values, and religious values.
The important thing is to secure your own personal rights while respecting the rights of others.

Elections do give the appearance of democracy. The problem is the people are easily fooled. No people on this earth are more propagandized than the American people. It used to be Russians in the USSR, were lied to by their media. Now it is Americans. When six billionaires control most of the media, one can see how this has happened.

Americans live under a dictatorship, but don’t know it.

Would the World be a lot different, a lot better, a lot worse, or not much different?

In my opinion.

While, there probably would be more inhumane actions, less freedom, and some groups would tragically disappear.

There also would probably be a lot less multiculturalism, as well as a stronger, and a wealthier White people.

While, different, the problems, and blessings would be pretty similar in caliber.

But..... With Nazis I think they would've solve the Globalist issue, the collapse of Western culture by the Globalists, less pollution, deforestation, environmental destruction.

So.... I hate to say it... But Nazis were probably very slightly better than we have in the long run.

You realize he would have probably exterminated the Poles completely, right?

So, explain who's hateful enough of Western White Christians, and powerful enough to have hijacked Western culture?

Rothschild's spoke of a NWO, so has Soros, both are Chosen.

The media, Hollywood, Facebook, Google, Youtube, are all Chosen.

1/2 of Democrat money comes from Chosen sources.

There is a quote that goes you know who rules you by who you can't insult.
Well, you can insult Whites, but not Chosen people.

With these new Democrat debates, it's become a lot more painfully obvious, that they're not evolving naturally, or rationally but desperately as puppets of the Globalists.

Absolutely, they the Globalists, can only be Chosen, and their collaborators.

There's no way that for example Brits, or Germans are the Globalists seeking to destroy Western culture.
Why would they seek such a thing?

Although over time, they have become more Globalist too, because of the hijacking of their nations by the puppets of the Chosen.

The fact, that countries like Poland, Hungary, and even Russia are behaving more anti-Globalist, is
because they're less Chosen, and also more used to being against the Chosen people.
Antisemitism and racism rots your brain.

We were doing fine, before the Chosen taught people like you to think anti-Semitism, and Racism were wrong.
Actually it was Christ, a Jew, who taught me that devaluing others is the first step in the sin of murder.

In Matthew 5:21, Jesus recalled the sixth commandment, “You shall not murder” (Exodus 20:13). In characteristic fashion, Jesus took the old law one step further by explaining the true significance of the law—a deeper, spiritual meaning they had never seen.

First, Jesus warns that the very act of murder finds its roots in an angry, murderous spirit: “But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment” (Matthew 5:22a). God, who examines the very thoughts and intents of the heart, will issue judgment on unrighteous anger. Next, Jesus warns against name-calling, using “raca” as an example (verse 22b). Then He issues a third warning against those who call someone a “fool” (verse 22c).

The first-century Jews recognized that “anyone who murders will be subject to judgment” (Matthew 5:21), but Jesus warns that even calling another person insulting names such as “raca” is sinful. Murder begins in the heart, and epithets such as “raca” are signs that there is hatred lurking within. The hatred that causes one person to hurl insults is the same hatred that causes another to commit murder. The attitude of the heart is the same, and it’s this attitude that makes a person morally guilty before God.

Jesus not only warns us against expressing unrighteous anger, which can lead to murder, but clearly commands that disparaging denunciations and name-calling be avoided. Such abusive words reveal the true intents of one’s heart and mind for which we will be held in judgment: “I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve” (Jeremiah 17:10; cf. 1 Samuel 16:7; 1 Chronicles 28:9).

These are things that all of us struggle with and need keep under control.

They the Chosen killed Christ, the Chosen also believe Jesus is boiling in Excrement.

Jesus was crucified by the Romans and voluntarily died on the cross and then by his own power rose on the 3rd day. The Church was born on the day of Pentecost as a Jewish Sect, after Christ had ascended. Even while Paul was converting Gentiles to Christianity, he continued as an observant Jew, worshipped in the Jewish temple and continued to engage in the animal sacrificial system of devout Judaism.

Paul took the men, and the next day, purifying himself along with them, went into the temple giving notice of the completion of the days of purification, until the sacrifice was offered for each one of them” (Acts 21:23-26)​

There is nothing n those lines which suggests that Paul "sacrificed" an animal. From what was he "purifying" himself. He "took men" ??

I do, do you have some kind of proof to the contrary? I have plenty to that he did. Nevertheless, it wasn't a Hebrew soldier piercing his side with a spear and killing him, but it was a select group of Jews that placed the Ark of the Covenant underneath where that happened 400years prior, so that when God cracked the ground open after the Roman soldier killed him, his blood would fall on the Ark on The Covenant, thereby completing God's covenant with man.

Archeologists find things that prove the Bible true all the time. It gets downplayed due to the Bolshevik media.

But He seems to me to be a nebulous character floating in and out of the gospels. And there are so many contradictions.

I recommend a movie called "The Body", which raises so many ideas and arguments.

They tend to be very selfish, power oriented, against religion, and against morals.

The Globalist types probably are more akin to Satan worshipers, whether literally, or figuratively.

It makes sense, considering his tribe spent 2,000 years surrounded by Christians, and spent those 2,000 years rejecting, and even disrespecting Christians.
Well, to be fair, Christians killed a lot of Jews and I don't think Jews killed many Christians. I think we have finally developed over the centuries the compassion for the Jewish People that we should have demonstrated immediately.

Wrong, the NKVD, and Cheka were more Jewish, than Russian into the late 1930's.
These are the Soviet versions of the SS.

They killed 10's of millions of Christians in Eastern Europe.

Poland gave Jews the compassion they didn't deserve immediately, with Civil Rights like the Statute of Kalisz, and the Warsaw Confederation.

Despite Poland accepting about a million Jewish refugees.

All they do is hate us, look for money from Poland, and killed us as Commies like Jakub Berman, or Salomon Morel.

I can't think of anything more disgustingly disrespectful, and ungrateful, and ill towards Poland than this tribe.

Last edited:

In my opinion.

It's like Western Europeans are a race with Stockholm Syndrome towards the Globalists.

So many American Republicans for example are anti-Globalist, and even aware of the Globalist plot for a NWO.

But, they don't pay enough attention to who the Globalists are going against the most, being the Nazis.

It means the Nazis makes the Globalists very nervous, take a hint, they the Globalists are Chosen for starters, and Fascism would crack down upon their media, and Capitalist perversions.

What's being stupid in this thread is a certain Eastern European. I agree with some of that, but not all though.

In my opinion.

What's being stupid in this thread is a certain Eastern European. I agree with some of that, but not all though.

So, what is correct?

In my opinion.

So, what is correct?

This is correct:
"It's like Western Europeans are a race with Stockholm Syndrome towards the Globalists.

Most Western Europeans are Liberal Globalists, now-a-days."

This is bullshit:
"It means the Nazis makes the Globalists very nervous, take a hint, they the Globalists are Chosen for starters, and Fascism would crack down upon their media, and Capitalist perversions."

The Nazis are dead. Do you even Nuremberg trial?

You might be too young to remember, idk. :dunno:

America and Russia right now make globalists nervous.

Prescott Shelton Bush (a globalist) financed the Nazi party's rise to power.

Last edited:

So what you are saying is the guy working the fields who was a Christian went after the Jewish person to kill him.

In my opinion.

So, what is correct?

This is correct:
"It's like Western Europeans are a race with Stockholm Syndrome towards the Globalists.

This is bullshit:
"It means the Nazis makes the Globalists very nervous, take a hint, they the Globalists are Chosen for starters, and Fascism would crack down upon their media, and Capitalist perversions."

The Globalists are very anti- Nazi...Much more so than the normal people.

Obviously they are scared of modern people immitating the Nazis.

Yes, Putin & Trump but also Poland & Hungary make them nervous.

So, what is correct?

This is correct:

This is bullshit:

Half and half again. Globalists aren't anti Nazi, there are no Nazis except maybe the US-installed puppet regime in Ukraine.

Yes Poland, Austria, and Hungary make globalists nervous.

So, what is correct?

This is correct:

This is bullshit:

Half and half again. Globalists aren't anti Nazi, there are no Nazis except maybe the US-installed puppet regime in Ukraine.

Yes Poland, Austria, and Hungary make globalists nervous.

The Globalists shriek about Nazis like Republicans do against Soviets.

So, what is correct?

This is correct:

This is bullshit:

What Nazis are you talking about?

They all went to South America.

Antisemitism and racism rots your brain.

We were doing fine, before the Chosen taught people like you to think anti-Semitism, and Racism were wrong.
Actually it was Christ, a Jew, who taught me that devaluing others is the first step in the sin of murder.

In Matthew 5:21, Jesus recalled the sixth commandment, “You shall not murder” (Exodus 20:13). In characteristic fashion, Jesus took the old law one step further by explaining the true significance of the law—a deeper, spiritual meaning they had never seen.

First, Jesus warns that the very act of murder finds its roots in an angry, murderous spirit: “But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment” (Matthew 5:22a). God, who examines the very thoughts and intents of the heart, will issue judgment on unrighteous anger. Next, Jesus warns against name-calling, using “raca” as an example (verse 22b). Then He issues a third warning against those who call someone a “fool” (verse 22c).

The first-century Jews recognized that “anyone who murders will be subject to judgment” (Matthew 5:21), but Jesus warns that even calling another person insulting names such as “raca” is sinful. Murder begins in the heart, and epithets such as “raca” are signs that there is hatred lurking within. The hatred that causes one person to hurl insults is the same hatred that causes another to commit murder. The attitude of the heart is the same, and it’s this attitude that makes a person morally guilty before God.

Jesus not only warns us against expressing unrighteous anger, which can lead to murder, but clearly commands that disparaging denunciations and name-calling be avoided. Such abusive words reveal the true intents of one’s heart and mind for which we will be held in judgment: “I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve” (Jeremiah 17:10; cf. 1 Samuel 16:7; 1 Chronicles 28:9).

These are things that all of us struggle with and need keep under control.

Jesus was crucified by the Romans and voluntarily died on the cross and then by his own power rose on the 3rd day. The Church was born on the day of Pentecost as a Jewish Sect, after Christ had ascended. Even while Paul was converting Gentiles to Christianity, he continued as an observant Jew, worshipped in the Jewish temple and continued to engage in the animal sacrificial system of devout Judaism.

Paul took the men, and the next day, purifying himself along with them, went into the temple giving notice of the completion of the days of purification, until the sacrifice was offered for each one of them” (Acts 21:23-26)​

There is nothing n those lines which suggests that Paul "sacrificed" an animal. From what was he "purifying" himself. He "took men" ??

You have a serious Bible-reading comprehension problem.

39Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, 40He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart,

You don't understand it because you read with the intention of denigrating it instead of to learn.

Last edited:

So, what is correct?

This is correct:

This is bullshit:

What Nazis are you talking about?

They all went to South America.

They're not exactly in power there.

Forum List

Back