What if Obama did this?

I’ll save some time by saying if he did arrange for the exchange of information with the Russians it really doesn’t matter if there is a law that was broken. It would prove that Trump has been lying for almost 2 years and because of those lies and cover ups the American Tax payers have spent millions of dollars in investigations to uncover those lies. It should end his presidency.

A) IF HE DID.
Were there any eyewitnesses that saw Trump with the people that are NOT members of Russian government? Again prove that Trump was in any meetings.

B) If LIEs are the criteria for ending a Presidency... Please explain why Obama's presidency wasn't ended?
Didn't you believe there were shovel ready jobs?
OBAMA: “The problem is that spending it out takes a long time, because there’s really nothing – there’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects,
Obama said in a 2010 interview with the New York Times.

Most of these LIES affected people's lives. Literally. "If you like your doctor you will be able to keep your doctor."
View attachment 214737
I’ve argued these points with you in the past and it is curious to me that you still bring them up. I guess you really don’t understand the different between policy plans and bold faced lies. I’m not going to waste my time explaining the difference to you AGAIN. Agree to disagree I guess

Well the problem is that other people considered these a LIE... For example...

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

And here are the 37 times Obama repeated the lie of the YEAR...
Obama: 'If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan' | PolitiFact

This one certainly didn't sound like a "POLICY PLAN"!

Or this LIE that Obama admitted was a LIE.
When the president campaigned for the stimulus package at the start of his presidency, he and others in his administration repeatedly insisted the investments would go to "shovel-ready" projects -- projects that would put people to work right away.

Obama: "No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Projects"
Obama: "No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Projects" - CBS News

Is this a "Policy Plan" failure or a LIE?
Making a promise or projection about a policy initiative is quite different than lying about something that you have actually done or said. It’s not that hard to know he difference and it amazes me that you think you are fooling anybody when you conflate the two.

“Keep your doctor” and “I never had sexual relations with that woman” are fundamentally different. Do you really not understand that?

Well you may want to to advise Politifact.org that they were wrong. They are the supposedly experts in "FACT" Finding and they declared it the "LIE OF THE YEAR".
Whatever you say is "Trumped" by that simple reality. IT was a LIE. Told at least 37 documented times.
Wow, the IQ is low with you. Let me try and dumb it down. If Timmy walks in and says “I’m going to get an A on my math test... but then fails, it is quite different than him getting an F and then coming in and saying he got an A.

Are you following? Do you agree?

A) IF HE DID.
Were there any eyewitnesses that saw Trump with the people that are NOT members of Russian government? Again prove that Trump was in any meetings.

B) If LIEs are the criteria for ending a Presidency... Please explain why Obama's presidency wasn't ended?
Didn't you believe there were shovel ready jobs?
OBAMA: “The problem is that spending it out takes a long time, because there’s really nothing – there’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects,
Obama said in a 2010 interview with the New York Times.

Most of these LIES affected people's lives. Literally. "If you like your doctor you will be able to keep your doctor."
View attachment 214737
I’ve argued these points with you in the past and it is curious to me that you still bring them up. I guess you really don’t understand the different between policy plans and bold faced lies. I’m not going to waste my time explaining the difference to you AGAIN. Agree to disagree I guess

Obama: 'If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan' | PolitiFact

When the president campaigned for the stimulus package at the start of his presidency, he and others in his administration repeatedly insisted the investments would go to "shovel-ready" projects -- projects that would put people to work right away.

Making a promise or projection about a policy initiative is quite different than lying about something that you have actually done or said. It’s not that hard to know he difference and it amazes me that you think you are fooling anybody when you conflate the two.

“Keep your doctor” and “I never had sexual relations with that woman” are fundamentally different. Do you really not understand that?

Well you may want to to advise Politifact.org that they were wrong. They are the supposedly experts in "FACT" Finding and they declared it the "LIE OF THE YEAR".
Whatever you say is "Trumped" by that simple reality. IT was a LIE. Told at least 37 documented times.
Wow, the IQ is low with you. Let me try and dumb it down. If Timmy walks in and says “I’m going to get an A on my math test... but then fails, it is quite different than him getting an F and then coming in and saying he got an A.

Evidently you can't read and also evidently Politifact.org is as dumb as you think I am.
No matter what you say... Politifact.org and THEIR experts called it a "LIE" of the Year!
I'll tell you what let me contact Politifact.org and let them explain what a "LIE" is.

A lie is a statement used intentionally for the purpose of deception.
The practice of communicating lies is called lying, and a person who communicates a lie may be termed a liar.
Wikipedia

Obama wouldn’t even release his own college transcripts. He didn’t give a fraction of the documentation that we have for Kavanaugh for either of his court picks.

You really want to go down this rabbit hole?

Evidently you can't read and also evidently Politifact.org is as dumb as you think I am.
No matter what you say... Politifact.org and THEIR experts called it a "LIE" of the Year!
I'll tell you what let me contact Politifact.org and let them explain what a "LIE" is.

The practice of communicating lies is called lying, and a person who communicates a lie may be termed a liar.
Wikipedia
No shit Sherlock, I guess my elementary example was still to complicated for you to understand. You really don’t get the difference between the two?

Why are Republicans pushing through a nominee less popular than Harriet Myers in an election year? Trump needs lower approval ratings?

Wow, if that's the biggest complaint you are left with.....

Hardly. It was a question...one you obviously can't answer. Why choose such an unpopular candidate with such an extensive paper trail when any other cookie cutter conservative would have sailed through? What sets this candidate apart from the others in Trump's eyes and why would Republicans be willing to throw all their support behind him? Because they know they've lost the House so they might as well crowbar him in? Could they be risking the Senate too? Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski gotta be thinking hard...

Would any candidate Trump picked be "popular"?

He is qualified, and he is going to get appointed despite the current Dem Dog and Pony show.

Did Trump’s last pick experience the same resistance? No. There are hundreds of equally qualified, equally conservative justices. Why pick the guy with the biggest paper trail who is also the least popular choice in recent history? Did Republicans really need the fight?

What fight? The commiecrats got no ammo, Kavanaugh votes with the majority 97% of the time. Even agreed with your commie hero Garland about about the same.

If Obama hid the records of Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan before they were to be vetted by the senate, what would the Republicans and their fellow travelers do?

Trump admin withholds 100,000-plus pages of Kavanaugh docs - CNNPolitics

We all know what they would do!
The Dirty Corrupt Democrats are just attempting to delay President Trump's USSC Judge choice.
It would take them years to debate 100,000 pages.
The truth is that the Dirty Corrupt Democrats are a threat to our democracy.

It might take a week, for Senate Staff to divide up the pages, review them and provide an executive summary to the Senate and the Press/American Public.

The fact is, Trump is hiding something. Curious people would like to know what.
we knew it also when it was "you gotta pass it to read it" - but the left didn't give a shit about reindeer games then, did they?

You know that's not what Nancy Pelosi said, right? Sara Palin didn't say she could see Russia from her house and Pelosi did not say you have to pass it to read it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pelosi-healthcare-pass-the-bill-to-see-what-is-in-it/

Nope - It's one of the rights favorite lies. She said we need to pass it so YOU - the AMERICAN PEOPLE can read it.

Nope, that's not what she said.

Wikipedia
in all fairness, no one thinks politifact is THAT dumb...

Wikipedia

It doesn't matter what "no one thinks"! It is a FACT. Politifact called it a LIE.

Doesn't it bother you to read the what a major architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber, said about people like you that believed the LIE?
Gruber said. "And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
Gruber made the comment while discussing how the law was "written in a tortured way" to avoid a bad score from the Congressional Budget Office.
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

Gruber tells you that it was DECEPTION and STUPIDITY that passed ACA by ONLY 7 Democrat votes.
And Gruber HAS also proven that another this was another MAJOR LIE "46 million uninsured"!
I know you won't read this but other less dense people will.
1) Nearly 10 million of the 46 million are NON-citizens
2) Gruber proved point 2.. 14 million of 46 million WERE already eligible for MEDICAID before ACA and Gruber proves it.
Obama_uninsurednever46millionrev2.png

If Obama hid the records of Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan before they were to be vetted by the senate, what would the Republicans and their fellow travelers do?

We know that Sonai Sotomayor was a fucking liar who claimed she supported 2A because her "brother was a hunter" or some stupid stuff like that.

We know the only reason Kagan got on SCOTUS was because she called the White House and said that she wanted to talk to her favorite foreign born Harvard Law graduate about that opening on SCOTUS.

Kavanaugh has hundreds of thousands of pages of opinions. Are you looking for his USMB posts?

The issue is Kavanaugh and no other nominee in the past. The issue is more pressing since Trump appointed him, and many of us believe Trump knows he's dirty and fears being held accountable on a number of issues.

Thus he might have spoken to Kavanaugh and asked him for his loyalty, after having learned Kavanaugh had written that the President is effectively above the law while in office, decided Trump to nominate Kavanaugh.

Of course we cannot know for sure, but given the amount of time Trump spends on claiming he has done no wrong, common sense suggests otherwise.
Everything is about Trump these days..........You say it's only about Kavanaugh and then launch the standard I HATE TRUMP rant.............

They have all the information they need to do this.........they dig dirt on everything.....

This is nothing more than pandering to the voters before election...........attempting to stall and prevent any nomination until after the election.

It will fail.......

A...N...D....why....do...YOU......have.........to.........put.........."............." in every.....post? You can't write a simple sentence?
I choose to do so.....

Wikipedia

It doesn't matter what "no one thinks"! It is a FACT. Politifact called it a LIE.

Doesn't it bother you to read the what a major architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber, said about people like you that believed the LIE?
Gruber said. "And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
Gruber made the comment while discussing how the law was "written in a tortured way" to avoid a bad score from the Congressional Budget Office.

Gruber tells you that it was DECEPTION and STUPIDITY that passed ACA by ONLY 7 Democrat votes.
And Gruber HAS also proven that another this was another MAJOR LIE "46 million uninsured"!
2) Gruber proved point 2.. 14 million of 46 million WERE already eligible for MEDICAID before ACA and Gruber proves it.
View attachment 214926
I’m not arguing that Obama’s statement was truthful. I’m pointing out the difference between his statement and a bold faced lie. It’s amazing that you still don’t get it.

Only 6,350 records were released for Sotamayor and 173,000 for Kagan.

It's quite clear that this document issue is a Red Herring as those who are demanding more documents are not going to vote to confirm Kavanaugh in the first place.

Wikipedia

View attachment 214926
I’m not arguing that Obama’s statement was truthful. I’m pointing out the difference between his statement and a bold faced lie. It’s amazing that you still don’t get it.

Sorry but then YOU need to correct Politifact.org which I would suspect have better professional credentials regarding word usage than you or me for sure.
It is amazing then that 34 million Google results recognize Obama's lie "Obama's LIE about keep your doctor"... Seems most recognized it as a "LIE".
Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 11.12.34 AM.png

Wikipedia

View attachment 214926

Sorry but then YOU need to correct Politifact.org which I would suspect have better professional credentials regarding word usage than you or me for sure.
It is amazing then that 34 million Google results recognize Obama's lie "Obama's LIE about keep your doctor"... Seems most recognized it as a "LIE".
View attachment 214978
I’ve explained my point and used elementary examples, it’s not my problem that you can’t understand. Your little Politifact arguement is a diversion from what I’m speaking to, we all know it. You lose.

Wikipedia

View attachment 214926
my comment really didn't have much to do with politifact.

call me when you catch up. see you in 2022.

Kagan and Sotomayor didn't have any records to hide.
then maybe the right should have just taken a queue and deleted them as yoga or wedding plans.

that seems to work for the left.

Wikipedia

View attachment 214926
my comment really didn't have much to do with politifact.

call me when you catch up. see you in 2022.
Of course. What is your phone number? Maybe It is 555-AMI-D10T?

Only 6,350 records were released for Sotamayor and 173,000 for Kagan.

It's quite clear that this document issue is a Red Herring as those who are demanding more documents are not going to vote to confirm Kavanaugh in the first place.

A dump of 43,000 or so records on the day of the first hearing is okay with you? No trier of fact would find that acceptable.

Forum List

Back