What if Obama is exploiting the shooting for political gain?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I really don't think this is true because we know every single democrat genuinely cares when they say they care but what if Obama was exploiting the charleston shooting in order to advance a political agenda? It is so far from the realm of reality that he doesn't care about the victims aside from the fact this provides ammunition for every anti gun campaign in the world but consider the possibility that he doesn't. Wouldn't he be campaigning for gun control and his followers would be doing the same thing. Do we see any of that? Of course not. Obama cares...his tears are real....he loves us....

I really don't think this is true because we know every single democrat genuinely cares when they say they care but what if Obama was exploiting the charleston shooting in order to advance a political agenda? It is so far from the realm of reality that he doesn't care about the victims aside from the fact this provides ammunition for every anti gun campaign in the world but consider the possibility that he doesn't. Wouldn't he be campaigning for gun control and his followers would be doing the same thing. Do we see any of that? Of course not. Obama cares...his tears are real....he loves us....
Dude... I don't know if you're being sincere... but if you are you need some serious medical help.

Dude... I don't know if you're being sincere... but if you are you need some serious medical help.

I was just introducing this as a possibility. Why can't we just say that this was a real tragedy without attaching it to a political agenda. Do you know what this reminds me of? 911. I felt that the president used it to push an alternate agenda which was attacking Iraq. It's complete bullshit that every single bad thing that happens is used by politicians for their own agenda.

There's no "what if" about it. He's definitely exploiting the shooting for political gain.

Do bears shit in the woods?
Is the Pope Catholic?
Is Obama going to explout this tragedy to move his agenda?
All the same answer: Duh.

of course he is. but they don't care. He has to tell us his opinion on everything. Even how he feels on a gawddamn name of a football team.

He believes he's our daddy and like we give a crap.

Yes of course, the president is trying to get reelected for a third term!!

Wow you figured it out. Good job, have a cookie.

that was stupid. he's trying to impose his Gun control on us before he leaves office. but you need a cookie or try thinking for yourself.

that was stupid. he's trying to impose his Gun control on us before he leaves office. but you need a cookie or try thinking for yourself.

Hmm, below is from a post that I posted on Friday:
"I'll make a prediction, the NRA will produce another "they want your guns" campaign like they do after every mass killing, then a record number of guns will be sold. They do this every time and the gun manufactures love this and no one can have too many guns. Right? Mass murders are great business for gun manufactures, it's like Christmas for them."
I can see my prediction is starting to become true. The gun nuts are starting to panic. Gun manufacturers are running double shifts to make more guns after the NRA starting using the fear tool to generate another record run on guns.
Carnac.jpg

"I'll make a prediction, the NRA will produce another "they want your guns" campaign like they do after every mass killing, then a record number of guns will be sold. They do this every time and the gun manufactures love this and no one can have too many guns. Right? Mass murders are great business for gun manufactures, it's like Christmas for them."
I can see my prediction is starting to become true. The gun nuts are starting to panic. Gun manufacturers are running double shifts to make more guns after the NRA starting using the fear tool to generate another record run on guns.View attachment 42932

I don't need the NRA to do my thinking for me. so you can predict whatever you freaking feel like. And bury your head in the sand too you think you have all the answers

I can see my prediction is starting to become true. The gun nuts are starting to panic. Gun manufacturers are running double shifts to make more guns after the NRA starting using the fear tool to generate another record run on guns.View attachment 42932

I don't need the NRA to do my thinking for me. so you can predict whatever you freaking feel like. And bury your head in the sand too you think you have all the answers

Shit Steph, you're a walking talking points echo chamber. My question, do you ever think for yourself? :confused-84:

Shit Steph, you're a walking talking points echo chamber. My question, do you ever think for yourself? :confused-84:

I question if you ever do. Of just follow blindly what you are told

Steph, you ignorant slut, I do not follow anyone. My posts on this board attack the GOP and Dems and I have been that way since I joined USMB. Of late it's been more the GOP because they are fucking nuts, but I don't excuse Obama either, he sucks as prez.
On the other hand, you couldn't think out the tiny little box you live your life in because that would force you to think for yourself. Like I said, you are a walking talking points echo chamber who walks through life easily manipulated.

Steph, you ignorant slut, I do not follow anyone. My posts on this board attack the GOP and Dems and I have been that way since I joined USMB. Of late it's been more the GOP because they are fucking nuts, but I don't excuse Obama either, he sucks as prez.
On the other hand, you couldn't think out the tiny little box you live your life in because that would force you to think for yourself. Like I said, you are a walking talking points echo chamber who walks through life easily manipulated.

yes you do, she how you had to resort to vulgarity when it's pointed out that you do.
You have all the left talking points down to tee. and you think you don't live in a box. I'm sixty years old and you and no one else can manipulate me. but think whatever the hell you want if it makes you feel big and bad and above everyone.

If Obama is really serious, then he should enforce a federal law that's already on the books......

18 U.S. Code 924 - Penalties US Law LII Legal Information Institute

18 U.S. Code § 924 - Penalties

(c)
(1)
(A) Except to the extent that a greater minimum sentence is otherwise provided by this subsection or by any other provision of law, any person who, during and in relation to any crime of violence or drug trafficking crime (including a crime of violence or drug trafficking crime that provides for an enhanced punishment if committed by the use of a deadly or dangerous weapon or device) for which the person may be prosecuted in a court of the United States, uses or carries a firearm, or who, in furtherance of any such crime, possesses a firearm, shall, in addition to the punishment provided for such crime of violence or drug trafficking crime—
(i) be sentenced to a term of imprisonment of not less than 5 years;
(ii) if the firearm is brandished, be sentenced to a term of imprisonment of not less than 7 years; and
(iii) if the firearm is discharged, be sentenced to a term of imprisonment of not less than 10 years.

Bear in mind that we are talking FEDERAL TIME here, where the perp has to serve the entire sentence.....

Face it, you never hear about this law being enforced by Obama and the DOJ.......

All you hear about is restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens, while ignoring the fact that criminals just ignore the gun laws, just like they ignore the other laws.

Forum List

Back