What If Republican and Democrat States Were Separate Countries?

Always fascinated to watch how the contards endlessly foam at the mouth at the idea of splitting up the United States and/or killing other Americans.

Trump voters......

California, a blue state, is currently running an active campaign to put a referendum for secession on the ballot. Hardly Trump voters.

I have seen some righties crying about their guns in red neck counties who want to split...Obama is going to come and take my guns..

Always fascinated to watch how the contards endlessly foam at the mouth at the idea of splitting up the United States and/or killing other Americans.

Trump voters......

California, a blue state, is currently running an active campaign to put a referendum for secession on the ballot. Hardly Trump voters.

I have seen some righties crying about their guns in red neck counties who want to split...Obama is going to come and take my guns..

Take? Hell, he sold 100,000,000.

Simply look at the States balance of payments... The Red states are mainly takers and Blue mainly givers....

As for commodities, do you remember globalisation... The Blue states can buy oil & food from anywhere...

This is a major problem for the red states because without the Blue States money they would severely go down hill...

We are in the information age and the Blue States have a major upper hand on that... Tarrifs would be imposed on Red States to keep Companies from moving the major businesses...

Without the power of cheap interest on borrowing, I say the Red states would descend into pretty low levels...

But it is not all doom and gloom... Eventually the red states will drop so far the Blue states will just buy up their resources like Land and Oil... So the Red States will have Blue Landlords...

This is based on actual numbers...

Speaking as one of the red staters, we can hardly wait. In fact, can't happen fast enough as far as I'm concerned. As for the phony giver-taker thing, once blue people move out of our red states, we won't need blue state money any longer. In fact you'll probably need us to borrow some of it to you.
Dude you can't survive without liberals. Let alone blue states...and I'm a conservative who hates conservatives in this country because they are regressive.

So you are a conservative that hates your own kind? Why is it I can't take you seriously? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

My life without liberals would be the greatest thing in the world. No more political correctness, no more idiotic regulations on businesses and personal life, no more social engineering, no more idiotic environmental regulations that don't do crap, no more rewarding failure and penalizing success, no more supporting criminals and demeaning victims, no more class warfare or wealth envy.

Such a perfect country this would be without liberals. I only wish it were true.
You know Ohio is a historically Blue State. Your sorry conservative ass must find a Red State.

Nope, Republican led from the governorship through the legislature. But if they decided we were a blue state for some reason, it would be worth leaving to go to another red state just to get away from liberals.

I know so many foreign PhD students when they want to come here, they make sure not to land in a red state. Speaks volumes!!!

Speaking as one of the red staters, we can hardly wait. In fact, can't happen fast enough as far as I'm concerned. As for the phony giver-taker thing, once blue people move out of our red states, we won't need blue state money any longer. In fact you'll probably need us to borrow some of it to you.
Dude you can't survive without liberals. Let alone blue states...and I'm a conservative who hates conservatives in this country because they are regressive.

So you are a conservative that hates your own kind? Why is it I can't take you seriously? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

My life without liberals would be the greatest thing in the world. No more political correctness, no more idiotic regulations on businesses and personal life, no more social engineering, no more idiotic environmental regulations that don't do crap, no more rewarding failure and penalizing success, no more supporting criminals and demeaning victims, no more class warfare or wealth envy.

Such a perfect country this would be without liberals. I only wish it were true.
You know Ohio is a historically Blue State. Your sorry conservative ass must find a Red State.

Nope, Republican led from the governorship through the legislature. But if they decided we were a blue state for some reason, it would be worth leaving to go to another red state just to get away from liberals.

I know so many foreign PhD students when they want to come here, they make sure not to land in a red state. Speaks volumes!!!

Good. Keep foreigners out of here.

Trump voters......

Can you blame us? Imagine how great of a country this would be with no more liberals.

Heck, I see my state is red. So if Democrats had to move out of my state, my property value would double overnight. We could layoff half of our police officers and fire department personnel. We could empty most of our prisons.

Most businesses would move to lower taxed Republican states so our unemployment would be almost nothing. Then we could institute Loser Pays All for lawsuits. Welfare would only be for people that absolutely had no choice but to be on it, and we would all be safe because besides the huge reduction of crime, most everybody would own a gun.

Man it would be so good never to deal with liberals ever again.

I would love to have a trial split just to watch the Red States start crying ...

Yep. We would weep endlessly.

How could we possibly live with lower taxes, lower crime, less environmental regulations, too much employment, increasing property values, decreasing government services, more responsibility--less dependency. It would just be awful.

So please.............please, don't let that happen to us. It would be torture. :whip:

Last edited:

You were foreigner at one point yourself or your family. Why you feel so special?

Red state conservatives are the foreigners compared to Blue state Democrats

Trump voters......

Can you blame us? Imagine how great of a country this would be with no more liberals.

Heck, I see my state is red. So if Democrats had to move out of my state, my property value would double overnight. We could layoff half of our police officers and fire department personnel. We could empty most of our prisons.

Most businesses would move to lower taxed Republican states so our unemployment would be almost nothing. Then we could institute Loser Pays All for lawsuits. Welfare would only be for people that absolutely had no choice but to be on it, and we would all be safe because besides the huge reduction of crime, most everybody would own a gun.

I would love to have a trial split just to watch the Red States start crying ...

How could we possibly live with lower taxes, lower crime, less environmental regulations, too much employment, increasing property values, decreasing government services, more responsibility--less dependency. It would just be awful.

So please.............please, don't let that happen to us. It would be torture.

While Trump wants to cut taxes for the top 1% and you are blaming the democrats....haaaa

Red state conservatives are the foreigners compared to Blue state Democrats

I don't know what the hell that even means, but maybe somebody will chime in to explain that comment to me.

Trump voters......

So please.............please, don't let that happen to us. It would be torture.

While Trump wants to cut taxes for the top 1% and you are blaming the democrats....haaaa

WTF does that have to do with my comment?

You were foreigner at one point yourself or your family. Why you feel so special?

My ancestors came here legally. They came here to be part of this country--not bring their country with them. They didn't demand they be treated differently. They didn't sneak in. They didn't come here to have anchor babies, they didn't come here to take advantage of social services or to earn money here to send back home.

My ancestors came here legally. They came here to be part of this country--not bring their country with them. They didn't demand they be treated differently. They didn't sneak in. They didn't come here to have anchor babies, they didn't come here to take advantage of social services or to earn money here to send back home.
First of if you are not a native American you are foreign. 2nd when I said foreigners who happen to come here to finish their PhD some do stay legally because the US needs them they are highly educated and skilled unlike most of the racists. 3rd and last anchor babies is with accordance of immigration law and this country was founded on it.

Last edited:

First of if you are a native American you are foreign. 2nd when I said foreigners who happen to come here to finish their PhD some do stay legally because the US needs them they are highly educated and skilled unlike most of the racists. 3rd and last anchor babies is with accordance of immigration law and this country was founded on it.

Ignorance noted.

Anchor babies was not a foundation of this country. Babies being considered citizens was developed for the recently liberated blacks who were once slaves and not really considered Americans. It had nothing to do with foreigners, and in fact, arguments of the amendment were made in the debates.

A foreinger is somebody that was not born in this country--not somebody who did not have blood lines to the original natives.

the definition of foreigner

First of if you are a native American you are foreign. 2nd when I said foreigners who happen to come here to finish their PhD some do stay legally because the US needs them they are highly educated and skilled unlike most of the racists. 3rd and last anchor babies is with accordance of immigration law and this country was founded on it.

Ignorance noted.

Anchor babies was not a foundation of this country. Babies being considered citizens was developed for the recently liberated blacks who were once slaves and not really considered Americans. It had nothing to do with foreigners, and in fact, arguments of the amendment were made in the debates.

A foreinger is somebody that was not born in this country--not somebody who did not have blood lines to the original natives.

To me you are a foreigner, you can keep that definition to yourself and if you have ancestors that go as far as the first settlers, you have blood on your hands.
The new foreigners like myself, we recognize the natives, the African Americans, the Latinos and we embrace their cultures you don't....therefore you are a true foreigner.

Ignorance noted.

To me you are a foreigner, you can keep that definition to yourself and if you have ancestors that go as far as the first settlers, you have blood on your hands.
The new foreigners like myself, we recognize the natives, the African Americans, the Latinos and we embrace their cultures you don't....therefore you are a true foreigner.

I didn't make up the definition. In this country, we have dictionaries and encyclopedias for that. You are a foreigner--I am not. I was born here by American parents--you were not. The definition of foreigner has nothing to do with acceptance of anybody else.

Jeepers! I must not be very patriotic! I don't love America as much as these secessionists seem to. They love America so much that they would welcome a permanent division of her based on their inability to craft a political compromise, just as the founding fathers did as they crafted the constitution.

The arguments of Conservatives have always been baffling to me. They must have a personal armory to ward off a devious government. But they cite the constitution as a means to keep them free. They have to pack a gun on their person at all times to protect themselves. But they also call for support of the police they think are ineffective and slow to respond. They call for free speech, but they condemn those who actually participate in free speech.

No, I'm not in favor of severing the union. I guess that makes me unAmerican.

No, it actually makes you smart. Liberals could never survive without us conservatives and they know it.
And without Liberals you Conservatives would soon be siting along side a ditch picking thorns from your feet and wondering how it all went so wrong.

A land of nothing but Conservative policies would ignore civil rights, minority rights, worker's rights and environmental protection. Each and every time people call on their government to protect them from any form of exploitation, it has been Conservatives blocking the way. And, therefore, each and every time such exploitation has been blunted, the Conservative have wound up on the wrong side of history.

Tell us here and now, when have Conservatives ever been right?

the US constitution is a conservative document. It provides protections for all citizens and guarantees equal opportunity (not equal results).

The government is not your momma, it is not obligated to protect you from your own stupidity.

Who in 2017 do you think is being exploited? NFL players? entertainers? drug dealers? Who do you think is being exploited?
Each country will have the opportunity to re-write the current constitution.

yes, so did Venezuela and look what a mess that country is in. They had constitutional socialism and it failed miserably as it always does.

Ignorance noted.

I didn't make up the definition. In this country, we have dictionaries and encyclopedias for that. You are a foreigner--I am not. I was born here by American parents--you were not. The definition of foreigner has nothing to do with acceptance of anybody else.
You and your family are settlers and not natives to this land, foreigners that settle by force, I didn't. I came here and stayed, and embraced all, and you didn't.

Ignorance noted.

You and your family are settlers and not natives to this land, foreigners that settle by force, I didn't. I came here and stayed, and embraced all, and you didn't.

WTF are foreigners that settle by force?

It doesn't matter when my family came here; to be honest, I really don't know when that was myself. But I'm an American because I was born in America to American parents. You are whatever you are because of where you came from.

Forum List

Back