What if she didn't have a gun?

What is an absurd claim?

That background checks have stopped over a million sales to criminals. If you don't believe me, try to prove me wrong.

The best that could be said is that background checks have stopped over a million legal sales to criminals. So far, you have not proved that any illegal sales have been stopped. The government arms distribution program of Fast and Furious did not require one single background check.

What a stupid disaster that was.

That background checks have stopped over a million sales to criminals. If you don't believe me, try to prove me wrong.

The best that could be said is that background checks have stopped over a million legal sales to criminals. So far, you have not proved that any illegal sales have been stopped. The government arms distribution program of Fast and Furious did not require one single background check.

What a stupid disaster that was.

A planned disaster by the Obama Administration.

Hahahahahahahaha wow!!

Way to duck and weave when faced with facts.

Still hung up on "machine guns" that you first brought up and then admitted it wasn't relevant.

Of the 32 firearms (21.8 percent of the total) submitted in homicide cases, there were 24 (75.0 percent) handguns, 3 (9.0 percent) rifles, 4 (13.0 percent) shotguns, and 1 (3.0 percent) machine gun (submachine gun).

Of the 51 firearms (34.7 percent of the total) identified as being used in drug trafficking crimes, there were 47 (92.0 percent) handguns, 2 (4.0 percent) rifles, and 2 (4.0 percent) machine guns (submachine guns).
Firearms Used in Drug

Of the 6 firearms (4.0 percent of the total) identified as being related to street gang crimes, 5 (83.3 percent) were handguns and 1 (16.7 percent)was a machine gun (submachine gun).

Source:

Now this shows that the laws do not in fact keep machine guns away from criminals.

I'll concede that a fully automatic weapon is the least popular choice for criminals, but the point is the law doesn't prevent criminals from having them, the truth is the most common weapon among criminals is a handgun and that makes much more sense since they are a lot easier to conceal.

Look at this. In 2010 they were all of .6%. Sounds like the laws are working great:

https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/pdfs/publications/Firearms_Report_10.pdf

Working great would be 0.0%.

But how does the stats of one state reflect the entire nation?

0.0% is not working great, it is working.

That shows that they are very seldom used in crimes. Thanks for the support.

Strawman.

I never claimed that were used often in crimes. You made the claim that a law making it illegal for criminals to have machine guns worked. I showed you that criminals do use machine guns.

You're welcome.

Your next lesson will begin soon.

It is working, they are the least used of all guns.

That could be because, of all the guns out there, they are the least practical.

Look at this. In 2010 they were all of .6%. Sounds like the laws are working great:

https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/pdfs/publications/Firearms_Report_10.pdf

Working great would be 0.0%.

But how does the stats of one state reflect the entire nation?

0.0% is not working great, it is working.

.6% is working well. Lonestar himself said they used to be so popular before the 1986 law.

Fully automatic weapons were made illegal in 1934, which only proves you didn't read what Lonestar actually said.

And the law was made stronger in 1986. Hence why they aren't used in crime now. Sorry but it's true.

The law for automatic weapons has been the same the entire fucking time, idiot.

It must really bother you that the laws are working. Do you want people getting mowed down by machine guns that bad?

Just the same stats you used but newer.

Your never going to stop crime, just limit it. Don't be naive.

I'm not the one being naïve and thinking background checks or more laws are the answer. My solution is adhering to the 2nd Amendment which allows law abiding citizens unfettered access to firearms in order to defend themselves, their family and their property.

And you want criminals to get as many guns as possible. I guess gun sales would go down with fewer armed criminals eh dealer?

Now you're just lying!

I'm not the one being naïve and thinking background checks or more laws are the answer. My solution is adhering to the 2nd Amendment which allows law abiding citizens unfettered access to firearms in order to defend themselves, their family and their property.

And you want criminals to get as many guns as possible. I guess gun sales would go down with fewer armed criminals eh dealer?

Now you're just lying!

So if crime goes up you think gun sales go down?

Now you're just lying!
Of couse he is.
Like other anti-gun loons, he can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Not sure why you bother with him.

Hmm...it's interesting that folks for reasonable gun regulation measures r called "anti-gun loons" by idiots who seem to feel that the current carnage by loons wielding guns to kill children and unarmed folk should continue unabated..with no change to to the status quo...
Who r the true loons here?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
And the law was made stronger in 1986. Hence why they aren't used in crime now. Sorry but it's true.

The law for automatic weapons has been the same the entire fucking time, idiot.

It must really bother you that the laws are working. Do you want people getting mowed down by machine guns that bad?

You must be incredibly stupid, you just argued it wasn't working before 1986 when it was made batter, even though it wasn't.

Now you're just lying!
Of couse he is.
Like other anti-gun loons, he can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Actually I'm using a lot of statistics and studies. You really need a new line.

Yet you haven't provided on bit of evidence that background checks prevented 1 million sales to criminals despite your claim that they have.

Why is that?

Hmm...it's interesting that folks for reasonable gun regulation measures r called "anti-gun loons" by idiots who seem to feel that the current carnage by loons wielding guns to kill children and unarmed folk should continue unabated..with no change to to the status quo...
Who r the true loons here?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It is interesting that you think that the gun laws and regulations we already have aren't working, but still think it is reasonable to pile on more. Then again, no one I have seen has ever accused you of being able to process information to reach a logical conclusion.

Of couse he is.

Actually I'm using a lot of statistics and studies. You really need a new line.

Yet you haven't provided on bit of evidence that background checks prevented 1 million sales to criminals despite your claim that they have.

Why is that?

If I have to jump through hoops to drive a car, you have to get a background check. My record was checked, I have to pay, I had to be trained, I have to hold a license, and I have to have insurance.
Deaths from each are pretty close.

And it was actually 2 million, and it's easy to prove. I am sure they track who is turned down. I am sure some still were able to get a gun, but not all of them, not every criminal will or knows how to get an illegal gun.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Forum List

Back