What if she didn't have a gun?

Right and tommy guns were never popular with criminals. Submachine guns are smaller than rifles, yet rifles are used in more crimes. Sorry but the laws are working.

I don't know about never, I do know about this day and age. Rifles are easier to access than full automatic firearms and there are more of them.

Laws only work when people obey them, criminals do not obey the law. That's why they are called "criminals"!

They are used in almost no crimes, the laws are working.

Are you truly that stupid?

The law had been on the books since 1934 and criminals still use them. TEC 9's, MAC 10's, Uzi pistols, H&K SP-89's were the choice weapons of gangs in the 80's and 90's.

These guys used automatic weapons. An AR-15 converted to full auto with two 100 round drum mags, a civilian AK-47 converted to full automatic with several 75 and 100 round drum mags.

[ame=http://youtu.be/6-cMIVNntHs]Bank robbers (North Hollywood California) - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know about never, I do know about this day and age. Rifles are easier to access than full automatic firearms and there are more of them.

Laws only work when people obey them, criminals do not obey the law. That's why they are called "criminals"!

The law had been on the books since 1934 and criminals still use them. TEC 9's, MAC 10's, Uzi pistols, H&K SP-89's were the choice weapons of gangs in the 80's and 90's.

These guys used automatic weapons. An AR-15 converted to full auto with two 100 round drum mags, a civilian AK-47 converted to full automatic with several 75 and 100 round drum mags.

[ame=http://youtu.be/6-cMIVNntHs]Bank robbers (North Hollywood California) - YouTube[/ame]

How stupid are you? You just posted stats that they are almost never used in crimes. Post stats that show they are or stop talking. Almost like your are arguing with yourself, now that is stupid.

And after saying criminals don't want to use them you now say they are the favorite of gangs? You are that stupid. Your a proven liar.

Unless your a criminal, you having a machine gun means nothing. The goal is to keep guns from criminals. I don't see a lot of crimes committed with them.

Background checks have stopped over a million sales to criminals. Once we register guns and make it so all sales need a background check there will be even more stopped.

I love how people make absurd claims and think they proves something.

What is an absurd claim?

That you have a brain... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

How stupid are you? You just posted stats that they are almost never used in crimes. Post stats that show they are or stop talking. Almost like your are arguing with yourself, now that is stupid.

And after saying criminals don't want to use them you now say they are the favorite of gangs? You are that stupid. Your a proven liar.

Wow, you really are stupid. The stats that shown they were rarely used was stats from 2010, when I said that automatic pistols and the like were popular with gangs was back in the 1980-'s and 90's. There's like a 20-30 year difference dumbass.

Right and tommy guns were never popular with criminals. Submachine guns are smaller than rifles, yet rifles are used in more crimes. Sorry but the laws are working.

I know what you're doing.......saying stupid stuff to illicit an angry response. Maybe get someone banned.

Don't feed the trolls LS.

Bank robbers (North Hollywood California) - YouTube

Wow, you really are stupid. The stats that shown they were rarely used was stats from 2010, when I said that automatic pistols and the like were popular with gangs was back in the 1980-'s and 90's. There's like a 20-30 year difference dumbass.

Oh and they liked them then, but suddenly stopped liking them? Why is it they no longer like them? Any more law changes that made them more difficult to get around that time? Your lies and stupidity are tiring.

Exactly!!

"...the findings so clearly demonstrate that more gun laws may in fact increase death rates"

"....the study says that "the mantra that more guns mean more deaths and that fewer guns, therefore, mean fewer deaths" is wrong."

"In fact, the numbers presented in the Harvard study support the contention that among the nations studied, those with more gun control tend toward higher death rates."

Gun control doesn't decrease crime rates!

I know what you're doing.......saying stupid stuff to illicit an angry response. Maybe get someone banned.

Don't feed the trolls LS.

Every stat I have seen proves they are used in almost no crimes. And as lonestar has shown they were once popular with criminals. So the laws are working.

If gun crimes go down, gun sales will go down.

Look, you're stupid - it's why you're a leftist.

SDT-2013-05-gun-crime-1-2.png

Gun crime has gone down significantly, yet sales are at an all time high.

Want to know why gun crime has gone down?

gun-graph.png

Exactly!!

"...the findings so clearly demonstrate that more gun laws may in fact increase death rates"

"....the study says that "the mantra that more guns mean more deaths and that fewer guns, therefore, mean fewer deaths" is wrong."

"In fact, the numbers presented in the Harvard study support the contention that among the nations studied, those with more gun control tend toward higher death rates."

Gun control doesn't decrease crime rates!

Well then the next step is confiscation.

Oh and they liked them then, but suddenly stopped liking them? Why is it they no longer like them? Any more law changes that made them more difficult to get around that time? Your lies and stupidity are tiring.

Go ask them why they changed choice of weapon. I assume its because they were found not to be all that reliable, not all that concealable and more expensive to purchase. Could be any number of reasons but I'm sure it's not because they were illegal, they've been illegal since 1934.

The lies and stupidity comes from you. You have had your ass thoroughly kicked time after time on this matter and I was more than happy to do it.

Now go ahead and move the goalpost once more so I can kick your ass again.

Go ask them why they changed choice of weapon. I assume its because they were found not to be all that reliable, not all that concealable and more expensive to purchase. Could be any number of reasons but I'm sure it's not because they were illegal, they've been illegal since 1934.

The lies and stupidity comes from you. You have had your ass thoroughly kicked time after time on this matter and I was more than happy to do it.

Firearm Owners Protection Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Laws are working. Owned again.

If so why do you insist on more changes?

National Firearms Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like the current National Firearms Act (NFA), the original National Firearms Act of 1934, required NFA firearms to be registered and taxed. The underlying purpose of the original law, however, was to reduce the use of NFA firearms in crime, especially in gangland crime of the Prohibition era, such as the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre of 1929. The $200 tax on NFA firearms was quite prohibitive when the original law was passed. ($3,478.64 in 2013 dollars)[citation needed] With a few exceptions, the tax amount is unchanged.[1][2]

Originally, pistols and revolvers were to be regulated as strictly as machine guns; towards that end, cutting down a rifle or shotgun to circumvent the handgun restrictions by making a concealable weapon was taxed as strictly as a machine gun.

No the laws aren't working and the Harvard study proves it.

Cocaine diapers, machine guns, ammo among haul confiscated at area airports in last three years

Sub-machine gun, assault rifles seized from above West Side church

Machine Guns Confiscated, Arrests Made at Former Squat House

Machine guns seized at Tacoma port

Two sub-machine, 9mm guns seized

Castle Hill man facing multiple charges after police confiscate hashish, marijuana, machine gun

Last edited:

Because that is just machine guns. It proves you can keep guns from criminals. Why do you want criminals to have easy access to guns?

Because that is just machine guns. It proves you can keep guns from criminals. Why do you want criminals to have easy access to guns?

I just provided case after case of machine guns being seized. The law sure prevented these guys from getting them huh? :cuckoo:

I love how people make absurd claims and think they proves something.

What is an absurd claim?

That background checks have stopped over a million sales to criminals. If you don't believe me, try to prove me wrong.

The best that could be said is that background checks have stopped over a million legal sales to criminals. So far, you have not proved that any illegal sales have been stopped. The government arms distribution program of Fast and Furious did not require one single background check.

I just provided case after case of machine guns being seized. The law sure prevented these guys from getting them huh? :cuckoo:

I haven't seen you provide any real statistics. The ones you provided supported what I'm saying. Thanks.

Forum List

Back