What if there is no god?

Certainly biased.
ya think! lol!
the epic fail with KG and her zombies is they do not take into account the population increase between the dark ages and the 20th century....
more people died in those conflicts because the technology of war had evolved exponentially.not because the users were theist or atheist..
more religious people died BECAUSE THERE WERE MORE OF THEM TO KILL ON BOTH SIDES.
if the population numbers were adjusted to more closely matched the time they would average out to be fairly even.

KG and her zombies are still in the Dark Ages.

ya think! lol!
the epic fail with KG and her zombies is they do not take into account the population increase between the dark ages and the 20th century....
more people died in those conflicts because the technology of war had evolved exponentially.not because the users were theist or atheist..
more religious people died BECAUSE THERE WERE MORE OF THEM TO KILL ON BOTH SIDES.
if the population numbers were adjusted to more closely matched the time they would average out to be fairly even.

"
Another important point is that most of these deaths were the result of government leaders, killing their own citizens. Again, Hitler is a special case in that he also killed civilians in conquered territories of the Reich. Whether or not this made them citizens is a point of law. I think it does, since he was responsible for their governance.
There are a plethora of places where you can verify these numbers, if you are so-minded.
Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,00 people murdered
Jozef Stalin (USSR 1932-39 only) 15,000,000 people murdered
Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000 people murdered
Kim II Sung (North Korea 1948-94) 1.6 million people murdered
Tito (Yugoslavia 1945-1987) 570,000 people murdered
Suharto (Communists 1967-66) 500,000 people murdered
Ante Pavelic (Croatia 1941-45) 359,000 people murdered
Ho Chi Min (Vietnam 1953-56) 200,000 people murdered
Vladimir Ilich Lenin (USSR, 1917-20) 30,000 people murdered
Adolf Hitler (Germany 1939-1945) 12,000,000 people murdered"

Atheist Governments of the 20th Century: The Death Toll of Godless Goodness
I am certain if you read the biography of each and every one of the dictators listed above, you would find in most cases they were/are religious.

Correct.

Religion is the bane of humankind; the source of great evil and the source of man’s greatest suffering.

Tito - Roman Catholic, converted to Orthodox Christianity

Last edited:
LAST DAYS MOCKERS AND SCOFFERS WILL CALL GOOD EVIL AND SO WE SEE THAT HERE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son[c] so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. JOHN 3:16

LAST DAYS MOCKERS AND SCOFFERS WILL CALL GOOD EVIL AND SO WE SEE THAT HERE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son[c] so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. JOHN 3:16

Why don't you set aside you neurotic fantasy and consider that you are promoting a fraud on millios of people who's lives would be much better if they faced reality.

"What if there is no god?"

There is. Even if there weren't, there would be.

i was raised in the religious environment of paranoia and fear known as the catholic church.
I believe that it more fucked up my life than enhanced it.

me too. I escaped around the age of 17. I really regret the thousands and thousands of wasted school hours.

Make religious indoctrination of the young a criminal offence. Mental abuse is as bad as physical abuse.

eternity is a very very long time!!! Your life here even if 100 years is ""less"" than a drop of water in the oceans of eternity!!! Best you wise up fast as time here is short.

Thank you for your concern. But as I have adopted reason rather than dogma I am sufficiently wised up.

God gives all mankind freewill,god will not force you to accept his love,blessings,protection,forgivness you are free to reject god and choose death and hell!!!!
Please, take your fanatic preaching to North Korea, they need you to tell them all about free will.

I wish more believers (any) were interested in actually answering the question of the OP.

I did answer it. If there were no God, then there wouldn't be any creation. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing.
if there was nothing who created g-d ? we are back to square one, life started somehow but how ????

A g-d is one of many possible reasons it happend all are as viable as the next, and even if we accept it was a G-D which one ???

GOD was,is, and will always be, God had no beginning and will have no end, God is outside time,time was created by God for man not God. Awesome! huh?

bottomline== sinners try to deny god because they love their pet sins and are toooooo easy for satan to play for fools!!!

that isn't always the case, GISMY. Some people truly do not have any revelation yet about God, some people are in deep despair over some issue and doubt God, everyone is at a different place, stage in coming to God -pr believing Him,,, I've noticed alot of people coming out of the occult and believing on Jesus Christ. Probably because they are realizing the power of God is with God not satan. I feel happy for their liberty! Everyone deserves to be free.

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!! GOD'S WORD SAY "ALL" MANKIND HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD PLANTED IN THEIR DNA!!!==But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively; God has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day.
21 Yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn’t admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after a while they began to think up silly ideas of what God was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused.
ROMANS 1:18-21
you answered you own question* if* there is a god and he put that knowledge in mens minds by va thier dna , prehistoric men knew and formed the own ideas ( religion ) as to what and why g-d was, and many civillsations since then have formed there own definitions of G-d
so what makes you think CRISTIANITY IS the only and true word of g-d?
YOUR WRONG AND CONFUSED and need to quit while your ahead

GOD was,is, and will always be, God had no beginning and will have no end, God is outside time,time was created by God for man not God. Awesome! huh? God gives all mankind freewill,God will not force you to accept His love,blessings,protection,forgivness you are free to reject God and choose death and hell!!!!

LAST DAYS MOCKERS AND SCOFFERS WILL CALL GOOD EVIL AND EVIL GOOD AND SO WE SEE THAT HERE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. JOHN 3:16

But EVIL IS GOOD!

American voters said that by a wide margin.

They twice voted for "the lesser of evils", forgetting that the lesser of evils is still fucking EVIL.

Now they reap their reward.

It's called "Obamacare".

ya think! lol!

"
Another important point is that most of these deaths were the result of government leaders, killing their own citizens. Again, Hitler is a special case in that he also killed civilians in conquered territories of the Reich. Whether or not this made them citizens is a point of law. I think it does, since he was responsible for their governance.
There are a plethora of places where you can verify these numbers, if you are so-minded.
Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,00 people murdered
Jozef Stalin (USSR 1932-39 only) 15,000,000 people murdered
Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000 people murdered
Kim II Sung (North Korea 1948-94) 1.6 million people murdered
Tito (Yugoslavia 1945-1987) 570,000 people murdered
Suharto (Communists 1967-66) 500,000 people murdered
Ante Pavelic (Croatia 1941-45) 359,000 people murdered
Ho Chi Min (Vietnam 1953-56) 200,000 people murdered
Vladimir Ilich Lenin (USSR, 1917-20) 30,000 people murdered
Adolf Hitler (Germany 1939-1945) 12,000,000 people murdered"

Atheist Governments of the 20th Century: The Death Toll of Godless Goodness
I am certain if you read the biography of each and every one of the dictators listed above, you would find in most cases they were/are religious.

Some of them pandered to religion for a bit.

Then dismissed it, and persecuted people for their religion, in the name of atheism.

God gives all mankind freewill,god will not force you to accept his love,blessings,protection,forgivness you are free to reject god and choose death and hell!!!!
Please, take your fanatic preaching to North Korea, they need you to tell them all about free will.

Nope, NK is an atheist regime.

In other words..no free will.

Forum List

Back