What if there is no god?

it would change nothing because most religious people do not really believe in god but in the ideology of god.

why allow satan to blind you and use you as his tool and fool??????????? Believers believe in god and many have died for that belief,we know god is real,we talk with god,we try to walk with god,o0h! Yes! We believe!!!

What if Satan has blinded YOU, and you're just not aware of it?

OR what if Satan has blinded you and you're just not aware of it?

why allow satan to blind you and use you as his tool and fool??????????? Believers believe in god and many have died for that belief,we know god is real,we talk with god,we try to walk with god,o0h! Yes! We believe!!!

what if satan has blinded you, and you're just not aware of it?

or what if satan has blinded you and you're just not aware of it?

bottomline== sinners try to deny god because they love their pet sins and are toooooo easy for satan to play for fools!!!

“And when a Christian becomes a disciple of the ideology, he has lost the faith: he is no longer a disciple of Jesus, he is a disciple of this attitude of thought… For this reason Jesus said to them: ‘You have taken away the key of knowledge.’ The knowledge of Jesus is transformed into an ideological and also moralistic knowledge, because these close the door with many requirements.” "The faith becomes ideology and ideology frightens, ideology chases away the people, distances, distances the people and distances of the Church of the people,” Francis added. “But it is a serious illness, this of ideological Christians. It is an illness, but it is not new, eh?” (Pope Francis)

I don't get this. His question isn't asking you to admit that your god isn't real - it's just a hypothetical. It's really about whether your moral convictions and values come from your belief, or vice versa. How would they change if they weren't supported by your belief? Would they change?

You didn't read it closely then. He said, What if you found out YOUR god was not real, YOU had false beliefs. Leaving room for what he hasn't told you - ( that he's assuming his god is the big G. ) I answered it correctly. He needs to present the question to a Muslim. I put him on the right track if he cares to go there. It's up to him.

- Jeri

OK. Whatever.

I'm right. Look at the title of the thread. What if there is no god? Its speaking of false gods. Not God. It's a little "g" leaving room still for the existence of THE God - which is standard MO for one of these type threads. ( deceptive )

The truth is right underneath the surface here, Black. Just look a little bit closer. - Jeri

what if satan has blinded you, and you're just not aware of it?

bottomline== sinners try to deny god because they love their pet sins and are toooooo easy for satan to play for fools!!!

that isn't always the case, GISMY. Some people truly do not have any revelation yet about God, some people are in deep despair over some issue and doubt God, everyone is at a different place, stage in coming to God -pr believing Him,,, I've noticed alot of people coming out of the occult and believing on Jesus Christ. Probably because they are realizing the power of God is with God not satan. I feel happy for their liberty! Everyone deserves to be free.

that isn't always the case, GISMY. Some people truly do not have any revelation yet about God, some people are in deep despair over some issue and doubt God, everyone is at a different place, stage in coming to God -pr believing Him,,, I've noticed alot of people coming out of the occult and believing on Jesus Christ. Probably because they are realizing the power of God is with God not satan. I feel happy for their liberty! Everyone deserves to be free.

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!! GOD'S WORD SAY "ALL" MANKIND HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD PLANTED IN THEIR DNA!!!==But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively; God has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day.
21 Yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn’t admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after a while they began to think up silly ideas of what God was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused.
ROMANS 1:18-21

I wish more believers (any) were interested in actually answering the question of the OP.

I did answer it. If there were no God, then there wouldn't be any creation. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

you didn't read it closely then. He said, what if you found out your god was not real, you had false beliefs. Leaving room for what he hasn't told you - ( that he's assuming his god is the big g. ) i answered it correctly. He needs to present the question to a muslim. I put him on the right track if he cares to go there. It's up to him.

- jeri

ok. Whatever.

""if"" you read and study god's word you will find eternal truth and proof god is real,you will find no real truth anywhere else!!

There is no bible that is the "word" of God, only man's perception of God. If God wrote it, it would burn your eyes out if you tried to read it. It would be like someone trying to open the Arc of the covenant.

ok. Whatever.

""if"" you read and study god's word you will find eternal truth and proof god is real,you will find no real truth anywhere else!!

There is no bible that is the "word" of God, only man's perception of God. If God wrote it, it would burn your eyes out if you tried to read it. It would be like someone trying to open the Arc of the covenant.

And, if the bible were God's word, there would be no question as to which religion was the truth.

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!! GOD'S WORD SAY "ALL" MANKIND HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD PLANTED IN THEIR DNA!!!==But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively; God has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day.
21 Yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn’t admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after a while they began to think up silly ideas of what God was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused.
ROMANS 1:18-21

I do believe God's word. His Word is Jesus Christ and He is as hidden from some as Joseph was from his brothers ( when he disguised himself in order to redeem them later on and save their lives ) so factor that in because it's in scripture too.

Doesn't Romans 10:17 say how can they call on the one they have not believed in and how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard?

And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

And how can they preach unless they are sent???!!

Yes. It does say that. Look it up.

Who is this for? The world, GISMY. THE WORLD. Have a good day and lighten up....

- Jeri

And, if the bible were God's word, there would be no question as to which religion was the truth.

:eusa_hand: Hold onto that thought..and drop the religion part.... :eusa_angel:

that isn't always the case, gismy. Some people truly do not have any revelation yet about god, some people are in deep despair over some issue and doubt god, everyone is at a different place, stage in coming to god -pr believing him,,, i've noticed alot of people coming out of the occult and believing on jesus christ. Probably because they are realizing the power of god is with god not satan. I feel happy for their liberty! Everyone deserves to be free.

believe god's word!!! God's word say "all" mankind have knowledge of god planted in their dna!!!==but god shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 for the truth about god is known to them instinctively; god has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all god made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before god at judgment day.
21 yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn’t admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after a while they began to think up silly ideas of what god was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused.
Romans 1:18-21

i do believe god's word. His word is jesus christ and he is as hidden from some as joseph was from his brothers ( when he disguised himself in order to redeem them later on and save their lives ) so factor that in because it's in scripture too.

Doesn't romans 10:17 say how can they call on the one they have not believed in and how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard?

And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

And how can they preach unless they are sent???!!

Yes. It does say that. Look it up.

Who is this for? The world, gismy. The world. Have a good day and lighten up....

- jeri

think!!! Knowing god is real is not the same as knowing god! Satan knows god is real!!!

Forum List

Back