What if there is no god?

try to think!!! Creation is real!!! Or do you believe you and creation are notreal? Lol!
You should try to think. God IS creation!

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE paid within YOUR own souls with the penalty YOU so richly deserved.
Oh look, God himself is threatening to condemn me to hell. I swear, these fanatic nut jobs really need to get over their narcissistic opinions of themselves. "Judge not, and be not judged." But by condemning me you have judged yourself with the same judgement.

There is no bible that is the "word" of God, only man's perception of God. If God wrote it, it would burn your eyes out if you tried to read it. It would be like someone trying to open the Arc of the covenant.

And, if the bible were God's word, there would be no question as to which religion was the truth.

:eusa_hand: Hold onto that thought..and drop the religion part.... :eusa_angel:
Each religion has their own bible. Catholics, Protestants, Mormons, Jews, Muslims, Hindus. And they all claim that their bible is the word of God.

and, if the bible were god's word, there would be no question as to which religion was the truth.

each religion has their own bible. Catholics, protestants, mormons, jews, muslims, hindus. And they all claim that their bible is the word of god.

what efforts have you made to seek and find truth???? ""if"" you were to read and study god's word you would find the eternal truth but you will find no truth in false gods and false religions!!!

believe god's word!!! God's word say "all" mankind have knowledge of god planted in their dna!!!==but god shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 for the truth about god is known to them instinctively; god has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all god made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before god at judgment day.
21 yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn’t admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after a while they began to think up silly ideas of what god was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused.
Romans 1:18-21

i do believe god's word. His word is jesus christ and he is as hidden from some as joseph was from his brothers ( when he disguised himself in order to redeem them later on and save their lives ) so factor that in because it's in scripture too.

Doesn't romans 10:17 say how can they call on the one they have not believed in and how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard?

And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

And how can they preach unless they are sent???!!

Yes. It does say that. Look it up.

Who is this for? The world, gismy. The world. Have a good day and lighten up....

- jeri

think!!! Knowing god is real is not the same as knowing god! Satan knows god is real!!!

precisely! You've just made my point. They don't know Him, GISMY. You're misintepreting the idea - DNA - etc. In the sense of knowing the truth? They don't. That was my point. I found an interesting scripture I think I'll share with you. Same book - Romans 9:14 - 15

For he says to Moses, I will have mercy upon whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on God's mercy.

i do believe god's word. His word is jesus christ and he is as hidden from some as joseph was from his brothers ( when he disguised himself in order to redeem them later on and save their lives ) so factor that in because it's in scripture too.

Doesn't romans 10:17 say how can they call on the one they have not believed in and how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard?

And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

And how can they preach unless they are sent???!!

Yes. It does say that. Look it up.

Who is this for? The world, gismy. The world. Have a good day and lighten up....

- jeri

think!!! Knowing god is real is not the same as knowing god! Satan knows god is real!!!

precisely! You've just made my point. They don't know him, gismy. You're misintepreting the idea - dna - etc. In the sense of knowing the truth? They don't. That was my point. I found an interesting scripture i think i'll share with you. Same book - romans 9:14 - 15

for he says to moses, i will have mercy upon whom i will have mercy, and i will have compassion on whom i will have compassion. It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on god's mercy.

beware!!! Who are you doing work for???????????? John 3 :16 says god is unwilling that any perish!!!! Those that will perish are those that reject god and god's love!!!!!==========get behind satan!!!

And, if the bible were God's word, there would be no question as to which religion was the truth.

Each religion has their own bible. Catholics, Protestants, Mormons, Jews, Muslims, Hindus. And they all claim that their bible is the word of God.

There is only one bible. The book of Mormon is not a bible. The Koran is not a bible. The Torah is the first half of the Christian bible. The Jew and Christian believe on the same G-d. The G-d of Israel. The Jews await their Messiah. The Christian believes Jesus Christ is the Messiah. Hindus don't have a bible. Protestants and Catholics both read from the King James Version bible which is accepted worldwide as the official bible. - many translations - NIV, NAS, LB, NKJV, KJV - all the same Book. My brothers are Catholic and both of them read the KJV bible.

Protestants and Catholics both read from the King James Version bible which is accepted worldwide as the official bible. - many translations - NIV, NAS, LB, NKJV, KJV - all the same Book. My brothers are Catholic and both of them read the KJV bible.
A Catholic Bible has 46 books in the Old Testament versus 39 in a Protestant Bible. The Catholic Church regards as part of the Bible the books of Tobit, Judith, Wisdom, Ecclesiasticus (Sirach), Baruch, 1 and 2 Maccabees, as well as some additional stories and verses in the books of Daniel and Esther. Catholics refer to these seven books as the "deuterocanonical" books, meaning the "second" standard books. Protestants refer to them as the "apocryphal," or "hidden," books.

See more at: Do Protestants and Catholics read from the same book? | USCatholic.org

I wonder what sort of "proof" the OP imagines might exist that there is no God?

There is no evidence that would prove to me that God doesn't exist. None. Because it doesn't exist, and never will.

And my life would definitely not change. The Christian walk is the best walk the world has ever experienced.

Protestants and Catholics both read from the King James Version bible which is accepted worldwide as the official bible. - many translations - NIV, NAS, LB, NKJV, KJV - all the same Book. My brothers are Catholic and both of them read the KJV bible.
A Catholic Bible has 46 books in the Old Testament versus 39 in a Protestant Bible. The Catholic Church regards as part of the Bible the books of Tobit, Judith, Wisdom, Ecclesiasticus (Sirach), Baruch, 1 and 2 Maccabees, as well as some additional stories and verses in the books of Daniel and Esther. Catholics refer to these seven books as the "deuterocanonical" books, meaning the "second" standard books. Protestants refer to them as the "apocryphal," or "hidden," books.

See more at: Do Protestants and Catholics read from the same book? | USCatholic.org

So?

So?
Just correcting an inaccuracy.

Catholics still use the KJV. They also have additional texts, but the statement was accurate.

Catholics still use the KJV. They also have additional texts, but the statement was accurate.
The inaccuracy was not which version of bible Catholics use. It was whether the KJV is the official protestant catholic bible. Therein lies the inaccuracy. It is not.

Last edited:
I was raised in the religious environment of paranoia and fear known as the Catholic Church.
I believe that it more fucked up my life than enhanced it.

Me too. I escaped around the age of 17. I really regret the thousands and thousands of wasted school hours.

Make religious indoctrination of the young a criminal offence. Mental abuse is as bad as physical abuse.

i was raised in the religious environment of paranoia and fear known as the catholic church.
I believe that it more fucked up my life than enhanced it.

me too. I escaped around the age of 17. I really regret the thousands and thousands of wasted school hours.

Make religious indoctrination of the young a criminal offence. Mental abuse is as bad as physical abuse.

eternity is a very very long time!!! Your life here even if 100 years is ""less"" than a drop of water in the oceans of eternity!!! Best you wise up fast as time here is short.

Shows how ignorant atheists are.

The most egregious cases of pitting man against man, and the most reprensible cases of human rights violations are when an atheist government seeks to establish itself among religious populations.

Shows how ignorant atheists are.

The most egregious cases of pitting man against man, and the most reprensible cases of human rights violations are when an atheist government seeks to establish itself among religious populations.

First of all, I'm not an atheist, I'm agnostic, because I don't see any proof one way or the other, I'm still waiting for real proof.

Second of all, most of the wars today and throughout history have involved religion one way or the other, because it separates everyone into little groups who all think that the other groups are all wrong. Then it escalates from there.

Forum List

Back