What if....three days before the election, Trump says......

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
"My whole campaign has been a farce to expose the enormity of the stupid bigoted right wing fascists of the republican party. Mission accomplished. Just like the birther issue, the Wall is a big lie...it's not possible. The Mexicans aren't going to pay $200 billion for a wall, and neither is congress. Before I even started running, I had said that if I did run, I'd run as a republican because they are stupid enough to vote for me. I'm too busy running my empire to be president. And I'm not going to turn it over to anyone else to run. So even if elected I will not serve, I'll resign." "Oh, and by the way, I made fools out of the media too."

Trump, in my opinion, has done and said everything possible to lose this election. And yet the extremist right wingers can't get enough of his bologna. If he actually did say that, he would really turn this country around.

You forgot the most important part.

"I still expect to win because Republicans are that stupid."

it's starting to look like that's the left's only hope...I've never witnessed such a turnaround in polls as I have in the last 3-4 weeks

it's starting to look like that's the left's only hope...I've never witnessed such a turnaround in polls as I have in the last 3-4 weeks
Actually the exact same thing happened for Romney when his poll numbers caught up to Obama's.

He lost.

"My whole campaign has been a farce to expose the enormity of the stupid bigoted right wing fascists of the republican party. Mission accomplished. Just like the birther issue, the Wall is a big lie...it's not possible. The Mexicans aren't going to pay $200 billion for a wall, and neither is congress. Before I even started running, I had said that if I did run, I'd run as a republican because they are stupid enough to vote for me. I'm too busy running my empire to be president. And I'm not going to turn it over to anyone else to run. So even if elected I will not serve, I'll resign." "Oh, and by the way, I made fools out of the media too."

Trump, in my opinion, has done and said everything possible to lose this election. And yet the extremist right wingers can't get enough of his bologna. If he actually did say that, he would really turn this country around.
i'd still vote for him.

They'll still vote for him. They're too emotionally invested at this point. They voted for a liberal in conservative's clothing to rid the Republican of RINOs, and he has abandoned ever semblance of a conservative, and they will still vote for him. He called them out for what they were. He said he could shoot a man and lose no supporters, and they will still vote for him.

Naw, he wouldn't turn anything around. No one you vote for will either. That's on the public, and at least thus far, the american public is content to waddle out to vote like they're supposed to, and then go back home to their televisions for more programming and partisanshit. The very behavior pattern that keeps the system humming along in its wealth extraction paradigm.

What if....

You put down your crack pipe and checked into rehab?

Actually the exact same thing happened for Romney when his poll numbers caught up to Obama's.

He lost.

Obama wasn't hacking up furballs, seizing up and calling millions of Americans deplorable.

Yeah, partisanshitheads like you were calling him that. In many, many ways.

And ya lost.

Twice.

And never got over it.

He lost.

Obama wasn't hacking up furballs, seizing up and calling millions of Americans deplorable.
you forgot to add the newest "tried pinning the birther issue on some one else only to get caught being the original author"

He lost.

To be fair, she didn't say all Americans were deplorable, only half of Trump's supporters. I'm pretty sure her estimate was low.

Forum List

Back