What if....three days before the election, Trump says......

They'll still vote for him. They're too emotionally invested at this point. They voted for a liberal in conservative's clothing to rid the Republican of RINOs, and he has abandoned ever semblance of a conservative, and they will still vote for him. He called them out for what they were. He said he could shoot a man and lose no supporters, and they will still vote for him.
. He did all that and you won't vote for him ? What does that make you ?

it's starting to look like that's the left's only hope...I've never witnessed such a turnaround in polls as I have in the last 3-4 weeks
Actually the exact same thing happened for Romney when his poll numbers caught up to Obama's.

He lost.

Obama wasn't hacking up furballs, seizing up and calling millions of Americans deplorable.

To be fair, she didn't say all Americans were deplorable, only half of Trump's supporters. I'm pretty sure her estimate was low.
. You forget... Who is she to judge anyone, as she is the perfect definition of a deplorable ?

it's starting to look like that's the left's only hope...I've never witnessed such a turnaround in polls as I have in the last 3-4 weeks
Actually the exact same thing happened for Romney when his poll numbers caught up to Obama's.

He lost.

Obama wasn't hacking up furballs, seizing up and calling millions of Americans deplorable.

To be fair, she didn't say all Americans were deplorable, only half of Trump's supporters. I'm pretty sure her estimate was low.
. You forget... Who is she to judge anyone, as she is the perfect definition of a deplorable ?

That is the RWNJ opinion.

"My whole campaign has been a farce to expose the enormity of the stupid bigoted right wing fascists of the republican party. Mission accomplished. Just like the birther issue, the Wall is a big lie...it's not possible. The Mexicans aren't going to pay $200 billion for a wall, and neither is congress. Before I even started running, I had said that if I did run, I'd run as a republican because they are stupid enough to vote for me. I'm too busy running my empire to be president. And I'm not going to turn it over to anyone else to run. So even if elected I will not serve, I'll resign." "Oh, and by the way, I made fools out of the media too."

Trump, in my opinion, has done and said everything possible to lose this election. And yet the extremist right wingers can't get enough of his bologna. If he actually did say that, he would really turn this country around.

Naw, he wouldn't turn anything around. No one you vote for will either. That's on the public, and at least thus far, the american public is content to waddle out to vote like they're supposed to, and then go back home to their televisions for more programming and partisanshit. The very behavior pattern that keeps the system humming along in its wealth extraction paradigm.
. Have to agree somewhat, but hopefully he will make some good things happen.

He lost.

She did herself or her campaign any favors, none what so ever then she goes and spazzes out two days later.

He lost.

That is the RWNJ opinion.
. Did they get it right ?

What if? Is that all the low information radicals have left? What if the world ends before November? What if Hillary succumbs to an unknown illness or loses her memory permanently?

you forgot to add the newest "tried pinning the birther issue on some one else only to get caught being the original author"

Yet ANOTHER right wing moron INSISTS on this fucked up and easily refuted "excuse"........Good for you, you're part of that "elite" deplorable basket case.

you forgot to add the newest "tried pinning the birther issue on some one else only to get caught being the original author"

Yet ANOTHER right wing moron INSISTS on this fucked up and easily refuted "excuse"........Good for you, you're part of that "elite" deplorable basket case.

^^^ Full blown idiot and inching closer and closer to ignore to join the equally befuddled and moronic Lahkota

They'll still vote for him. They're too emotionally invested at this point. They voted for a liberal in conservative's clothing to rid the Republican of RINOs, and he has abandoned ever semblance of a conservative, and they will still vote for him. He called them out for what they were. He said he could shoot a man and lose no supporters, and they will still vote for him.

A conservative.

A conservative.

Of course there will have to be an investigation to see if your claim is accurate, but if you are really a conservative, you will be protected, and perhaps have some sort of breeding program set up for you. Most believe that true conservatives are extinct, having been eaten by the tea party. I would love to see conservative numbers increased to where they could be released into the wild again.

"My whole campaign has been a farce to expose the enormity of the stupid bigoted right wing fascists of the republican party. Mission accomplished. Just like the birther issue, the Wall is a big lie...it's not possible. The Mexicans aren't going to pay $200 billion for a wall, and neither is congress. Before I even started running, I had said that if I did run, I'd run as a republican because they are stupid enough to vote for me. I'm too busy running my empire to be president. And I'm not going to turn it over to anyone else to run. So even if elected I will not serve, I'll resign." "Oh, and by the way, I made fools out of the media too."

Trump, in my opinion, has done and said everything possible to lose this election. And yet the extremist right wingers can't get enough of his bologna. If he actually did say that, he would really turn this country around.
So Trump still wins and Pence is president. COOL! An extreme social conservative I can deal with that.

He lost.

Obama came with over 95% of the black vote locked in, and didn't suffer from such a large uphill battle of negative poll numbers as Hillary finds herself having to cope. So now we have liberals starting threads to try and sound convincing of just how bad Trump must be. Not at all surprising.

What if three days before the election, Clinton is arrested and put into jail where she belongs?

What if hillary starts all of her debate replies with

..this one time at band camp......

What if three days before the election, Clinton is arrested and put into jail where she belongs?
. Now you know this nation won't put a little ole lady with multiple serious health conditions in jail. You must have fallen and bumped your head.. lol. She will start every answer in the debate with WATER, WATER, WATER, cough, hack, fart, hiccup, evil grin.

You stupid fucking liberals are in full panic mode....it's hilarious....

Forum List

Back