What if....three days before the election, Trump says......

"My whole campaign has been a farce to expose the enormity of the stupid bigoted right wing fascists of the republican party. Mission accomplished. Just like the birther issue, the Wall is a big lie...it's not possible. The Mexicans aren't going to pay $200 billion for a wall, and neither is congress. Before I even started running, I had said that if I did run, I'd run as a republican because they are stupid enough to vote for me. I'm too busy running my empire to be president. And I'm not going to turn it over to anyone else to run. So even if elected I will not serve, I'll resign." "Oh, and by the way, I made fools out of the media too."

Trump, in my opinion, has done and said everything possible to lose this election. And yet the extremist right wingers can't get enough of his bologna. If he actually did say that, he would really turn this country around.

What if when Obama is out of office he joins a Mosque?

"My whole campaign has been a farce to expose the enormity of the stupid bigoted right wing fascists of the republican party. Mission accomplished. Just like the birther issue, the Wall is a big lie...it's not possible. The Mexicans aren't going to pay $200 billion for a wall, and neither is congress. Before I even started running, I had said that if I did run, I'd run as a republican because they are stupid enough to vote for me. I'm too busy running my empire to be president. And I'm not going to turn it over to anyone else to run. So even if elected I will not serve, I'll resign." "Oh, and by the way, I made fools out of the media too."

Trump, in my opinion, has done and said everything possible to lose this election. And yet the extremist right wingers can't get enough of his bologna. If he actually did say that, he would really turn this country around.
You stupid fucking liberals are in full panic mode....it's hilarious....

I know you really want to believe that. Sorry to dissapoint you

You stupid fucking liberals are in full panic mode....it's hilarious....

I know you really want to believe that. Sorry to dissapoint you
Just observing it...that's all....

What if monkeys flew out of your ass...like this stupid thread did?!

Trump committed character assassination for eight years, claiming Obama was not born in the U.S.. Then yesterday said it was a big lie, and Clinton started it....doubling down on another lie.

Trump claims that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any votes, declaring his supporters the dumbest life form on earth, and they still don't realize it.

He's pulled ahead in EC votes and national polls. Everybody knows that grandma is dishonest and crooked. Starting to catch up to her now.

Trump committed character assassination for eight years, claiming Obama was not born in the U.S.. Then yesterday said it was a big lie, and Clinton started it....doubling down on another lie.

Trump claims that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any votes, declaring his supporters the dumbest life form on earth, and they still don't realize it.
. The wisdom behind his claim that he could shoot someone and still get votes, is not what you try and dishonestly say that it is, but what he was trying to illustrate in his speak, was that the American people haven't had no one to represent them for so long, and that they have been mistreated under the Demon-crats for so long, that Trump could shoot someone and they would figure that it had to be one of their oppressor's, so gooooooo Trump is how desperate the American electorate has become in it all, and he was telling them that he understood their frustrations with his metaphorical speakings.

Forum List

Back