What if trump was just too stupid to know?

Let's say what he did was worthy of impeachment.
What if he was just too dumb to know?
We know that been used in the past to justify not holding politicians accountable.
What do you say dems? Let trump slide this time? Hillary concurs
/——-/ What if Nancy Pants is too stupid to know the Senate won’t remove Trump from office?

We know that been used in the past to justify not holding politicians accountable.

If he is too dumb to know it is really wrong to trade American foreign policy for personal political favors,
and too dumb to know that it is really wrong to Obstruct Justice and Investigations
then he is simply too dumb to be the President of the United States of America.

We can't trust this guy with the bussiness of the people and thats why he needs to go.

Last edited:
Read the full transcript of the Helsinki press conference

TRUMP: So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven’t they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the democratic national committee? I’ve been wondering that. I’ve been asking that for months and months and I’ve been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know, where is the server and what is the server saying? With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others and said they think it’s Russia.

I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server.

Trump clearly had his head full of the idea the Crowdstrike server was in Ukraine, and his ego refused to admit Putin interfered in our election. Hmmm...I wonder who planted that idea about the Crowdstrike server in his head?

"I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server."

White House won’t say what happened to the Trump-Putin translator notes

It's amusing that the "most qualified person ever to run for President"...Hillary Clinton was deemed too ignorant to understand that she broke the law...but Trump...who the left have declared dumb as a box of rocks...needs to be driven from office because they feel he may have bent the law too far!

/——-/ What if Nancy Pants is too stupid to know the Senate won’t remove Trump from office?
If you are a prosecutor, and you have a mobster arrested and indicted, would you not do that just because you know the judge is owned by the mob?

No, you still have a duty to uphold the law, even if everything is rigged against you.

Ikr? Lol
It seems this might end up helping him but idk.

It's amusing that the "most qualified person ever to run for President"...Hillary Clinton was deemed too ignorant to understand that she broke the law...but Trump...who the left have declared dumb as a box of rocks...needs to be driven from office because they feel he may have bent the law too far!
Like I keep saying, we should have gone with Kasich.

Like I keep saying, we should have gone with Kasich.
Kasich is a regressive statist.
Of COURSE you would like him.
Only good thing about him are budgets. And I question whether that even matters anymore.

/——-/ And Hildabeast couldn’t beat a retard. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
And the GOP couldn't beat a far left liberal negro with ZERO experience.

Remember how the Right whined and whined about Obama's lack of experience?

Yeah...ironic, isn't it.

He won solely due to the negro thing.
No, he won soley due to the economic crash. Remember? It was in all the papers.

You really are a fucking retard, dude.
You must be very young, or have a memory like a goldfish.

"It's the economy, stupid."

That was clinton. You stupid fucking asswipe.

Since the EC is the sole determinant of selecting the president
Irrelevant to vetting or to any of the points being made. If this thread topic is too much for a squeamish cultist like yourself to handle, there are literally 10s of 1000s of trump asslicking threads on this site that would be more suited to you.

. I think that Trump has been more vetted before and after an election than any President in American history
Then you are insane.
Funny, coming from someone who thinks 24/7 by democrat propagandists is not a through vetting.
Thats correct, propaganda is not vetting. What a fucking stupid post. Really, painfully stupid.
The duty of our alleged media is to vet the candidates before the election. The moment it became possible that Trump was going to win the GOP nomination, every news outlet loyal to the democrats began digging dirt on him.

The government vetting occurred for Trump just as it did for all the other Presidents.

What is sad and painfully stupid your adherence to a failed talking point.

The duty of our alleged media is to vet the candidates before the election.
Which they did, in many ways. That's how we knew we were getting a sexual predator, a foreign intelligence asset, and a financial fraud as the republican candidate.

But, historically, parties also vet their own candidates. Instead they bowed down to him, after he won the nomination.

It was all Rudy. He still holds a grudge for this slight:

Longer:

The duty of our alleged media is to vet the candidates before the election.
Which they did, in many ways. That's how we knew we were getting a sexual predator, a foreign intelligence asset, and a financial fraud as the republican candidate.

But, historically, parties also vet their own candidates. Instead they bowed down to him, after he won the nomination.

They bowed to the suddenly powerful mindless drones who bought Trump's snake oil out fear of having their own careers undone the same way those drones undid the nomination process.

And if any of you Trump supporters are offended by my use of the term "mindless drones," know this: I don't consider all Trump supporters to be in that class, so if you're upset by the term, that means I hit close to the mark and you're probably one of them...

Forum List

Back