What I'm into

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
This is more along the lines of what I'm into.

I'm more into the sophisticated, feminine, successful, intelligent looking business women style of the Olive Garden... than the dumb sex slave look of Hooters, which sets illegal standards for Youth, Physical attributes, and most certainly race.. in the first place.

So you think a child shouldn't have two parents. The bitch probably has two dozen cats at home.

I'm more into the sophisticated, feminine, successful, intelligent looking business women style of the Olive Garden... than the dumb sex slave look of Hooters, which sets illegal standards for Youth, Physical attributes, and most certainly race.. in the first place.
You've achieved your version of feminine. Most girls I know would call you a pussy but...yeah good luck with the rest of your list.

Looking for youth, physical attributes and race is good for trying to find a girlfriend.
Not for hiring employees.

You've achieved your version of feminine. Most girls I know would call you a pussy but...yeah good luck with the rest of your list.

You know me who your friends are, and I'll tell ya who you are.
:)

I hope this woman is happy never haven been in a loving relationship that produced children...That is all I will say.

Looking for youth, physical attributes and race is good for trying to find a girlfriend.
I do not understand this whole issue. It is their business, they have a business concept what made them successful, what is it to you who they hire who they don't. It is private enterprise. If you don't like it don't support it with your patronage.

I do not understand this whole issue. It is their business, they have a business concept what made them successful, what is it to you who they hire who they don't. It is private enterprise. If you don't like it don't support it with your patronage.

Its not their business, they have to obey the laws.
Thank you.

This guy is an insult to pussies.

Olive Garden? You call that style? Okey dokey then.

I call it plastic imitation on a mass scale. But if you think that is style......well......

Olive Garden? You call that style? Okey dokey then.

I call it plastic imitation on a mass scale. But if you think that is style......well......
I had to laugh at that.

Olive Garden is to real Italian food what Mickey D's is to real high grade steakhouses.

Forum List

Back