What is a reaction score?

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Seems like it would be more helpful to know who reacts. That way we can clearly see who the Karens of USMB are. Has anyone bragged about their score? That would be at least entertaining. Wonder if anyone is fool enough to react to this?

I don’t know, but why is mine so low? And while we’re at it how come I’m not a VIP member?

Seems like it would be more helpful to know who reacts. That way we can clearly see who the Karens of USMB are. Has anyone bragged about their score? That would be at least entertaining. Wonder if anyone is fool enough to react to this?

All it means is how many times members have thrown cake or vegetables at you. Nothing more.

Maybe we need special hats.

2988498018_427fc14fbd.jpg

I don’t know, but why is mine so low? And while we’re at it how come I’m not a VIP member?

No idea, maybe low on vitamins? Maybe you forgot the secret handshake?

Could be that, or maybe it’s because I keep refusing to putout when the female mods hit on me
Now that Biden is president, some of the Mods are transgendered.

Some? I thought it was a prerequisite

No idea, maybe low on vitamins? Maybe you forgot the secret handshake?

Could be that, or maybe it’s because I keep refusing to putout when the female mods hit on me
Now that Biden is president, some of the Mods are transgendered.

Some? I thought it was a prerequisite
It takes time.

All it means is how many times members have thrown cake or vegetables at you. Nothing more.

Maybe we need special hats.

2988498018_427fc14fbd.jpg

looks like the trump humping dude stole that hat & who's in bigley trouble with the feds...

but hey! he gets his or-gan-ic vittles, 'eh? :lmao:

It is a point system to rate how bad you smell..

Forum List

Back