That makes zero sense.

Baseball was NEVER determined by number of hits for winning.

But the most number of votes has LONG been the decider of an election.

Try again.

Not for the Presidential Election. it has always been by EV, which is simply a population weighted vote of the States (and DC).

We were talking about presidential elections, and for that specific case I was making the point.

And also, felons are people convicted of a felony.

I don't give a fuck what the law says. There are TONS of lousy laws...and the EC is one of them.

I do not follow or respect it. I only follow laws I agree with (unless it is not worth it to me not to).

Therefore, Trump is NOT POTUS to me, that bitch Clinton is.

If Trump tried to tell me what to do...I would laugh in his fat face...right before I spat in it.

Wow, talk about issues. Up your meds.

Rebel without a clue. Lol.

What issues? Trump has sexually assaulted many women and bragged about it. Spitting in his face is being kind.
Besides, it would not be out of rage...it would be mega fun.

And you are a wimp...you blindly do whatever you are told because you have not got the guts to stand up and fight for what is right...like America's forefathers did.

People like you I roll my eyes at and laugh at....you are wimps...pure and simple.

EXACTLY what America is NOT about.

And yet no proof of any of it. He said things, that's been proven, and that's it.

Lol, what fighting are you doing besides being a soy twat on a message board?

You are so obsessed with taking Trump out because ORANGE MAN BAD that you will condone anything to get it done.

Be honest here, how would you feel if Trump was assasinated?

Spitting on Trump is 'taking him out'. Okaaaaay.

It Trump were assassinated today? I would quietly celebrate.

If it was the day before he left office - that would be too bad because he was just about to leave.

I think The Voters made that choice.

The voters chose Clinton by about 3 million.

Why are Trumpbots so STAGGERINGLY bad at math?

Trump won the pathetic EC...but he lost the PV by millions.

Hello dumb dumb's...that means Americans chose Clinton over Trump.

DUH!!!

The fact that the 'loser' actually garnered 3 million MORE votes than the winner in the 2016 election demonstrates to the rest of the planet just how backward & fucked up this shit hole nation really is.

Where are you from?

Venezuela

Should that not always be The Underlying Question to each and everything we do as Americans, and we ask our Government to do for us?

It should not be, "What is best for Obama, or Clinton, or Trump?"

It should be, what is best for America.

They knew Trump was a brash, opinionated New Yorker who tells it like he sees it. Most of America is sick of politicians who get rich off the taxpayer's backs and provide nothing in return but empty platitudes, empty promises, and little work to resolve issues.

The biggest problems America had in 2016 were as follows:

1.) The Economy
2.) A Weakened Military and undermined American influence in The World
3.) Excessive Regulations on Business
4.) High taxes
5.) Illegal Immigration, and Asylum Crisis and the associated costs with supporting 1 Million Illegals a year coming in to The US.
6.) Iran, North Korea, China & Russian influence in the World
7.) ISIS
8.) The Disaster that is Obamacare

Congress especially The Left, has done nothing about any of these issues, but as I look at all of them, it seems that only one trying to do the job done he was elected to do IS President Trump.

The Democrat Party does not know how to combat Trump. They don't want to give him even the smallest political victories even though they might be what is best for America. On the surface, it seems like they only care about diminishing The President's Power and Popularity for the sole purpose of gaining more seats in Congress, so they can begin pushing their Open Borders, New Green Scam Deal, and Raid Medicare and Social Security so they can give it to people who have never paid in to it.

This is the worst form of politics and represents buying and selling of votes. That's not what is best for America, and if The Democrat Party does not start doing the jobs they are paid to do, I think they find themselves voted out of office in 2020.

In fact, I think the 2020 elections will end up being a nightmare scenario for Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schummer and the Democrats, so perhaps in their panic, this is why they appear to be unhinged, and desperate to smear The President at every turn instead of trying to get something done.

Below is a Leftist Article clearly Anti-Trump but it highlights a big problem for Democrats...... The Country Hates them right now, and may hate them even more in 2021.

2021 Could Be a Nightmare For Democrats — Even If Trump Loses
This is not a justification, but this mindset that has been going on for awhile, it is not just Dems vs Trump.

In 2010:
Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”​

They were not greeted with howls of protest from the GOP or the general public. If one side does it, we must expect the other side to follow suit. The 'nuclear' option for confirming judges is another example. The Dems under Reid did it so the GOP not only did it too but upped the ante.

That was fair. Both sides do engage in a little of that. But I did not see The Right, weaponize The FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, IRS against The American People, or Obama when he came in to Office. He, The Dems and Clinton did that once Obama moved in to The Oval Office. He even infiltrated The Pentagon, and fired literally thousands of officers in our military for political reason, and replaced them with partisan hacks, which is what he did in all areas of our government for 8 years. And that is why it's a mess right now. These people are trying to do as much damage as they can, before their corruption and bias is exposed and they are shown the door.

That makes zero sense.

Try again.

Not for the Presidential Election. it has always been by EV, which is simply a population weighted vote of the States (and DC).

We were talking about presidential elections, and for that specific case I was making the point.

I don't give a fuck what the law says. There are TONS of lousy laws...and the EC is one of them.

I do not follow or respect it. I only follow laws I agree with (unless it is not worth it to me not to).

If Trump tried to tell me what to do...I would laugh in his fat face...right before I spat in it.

What issues? Trump has sexually assaulted many women and bragged about it. Spitting in his face is being kind.

And you are a wimp...you blindly do whatever you are told because you have not got the guts to stand up and fight for what is right...like America's forefathers did.

People like you I roll my eyes at and laugh at....you are wimps...pure and simple.

Yeah, it takes real guts to post empty BS on the internet. What a hero.

Typical troll...gets made a fool of so he tries to spin the words/puts words in others mouth's to get out of it.

I never said I was a hero or that it took guts to post the details of my life online...that's silly. I am NO HERO...miles and miles from it.

I am simply saying the truth. And who brags about being incarcerated (it was for not very long, BTW) or having a criminal record (before I got pardoned)?

Just because you don't like it and have lived the life of a wimp - never standing up to wrongs out of fear - you are pissed when someone else actually might not have wimped out like you ALWAYS have.

And the fact you call it BS proves that you cannot fathom it being true...which just proves all the more what a pathetic life you have led.

Have a nice day troll.

Last edited:

And yet no proof of any of it. He said things, that's been proven, and that's it.

You are so obsessed with taking Trump out because ORANGE MAN BAD that you will condone anything to get it done.

If it was the day before he left office - that would be too bad because he was just about to leave.

And you answered my questions about you.

You are a miserable old fuck.

JoeB miserable. You two should be butt buddies.

69915.jpg

McRocket:

"If Trump were assassinated today? I would quietly celebrate."

Tree:

Like I said, it's who all of these leftist are. They just try to keep it under wraps as much as possible.

Shameful......

Kind of like thinking you win a baseball game by getting more hits than the other team.

Hahaha, it's just a fact, some votes just don't matter as much as other.

In this one particular election, because it was set up that way.

I have direct elections for every other office I vote for.

LOL...that is the post that is the sum total of your intellect? I could have grunted a better response.

So noted.

Have a nice day.

Kind of like thinking you win a baseball game by getting more hits than the other team.

That makes zero sense.

Try again.

I do not follow or respect it. I only follow laws I agree with ....

That’s not true, and you know it. Calm down and stop puffing.

Yes it is true...and I had (before I was pardoned) the criminal record/jail time to prove it. Not for robbery or violence...just for doing whatever the fuck I think is right.

Now why don't you stop making an idiot of yourself by saying things when you have no fucking clue what you are talking about....loser troll.

Just because you haven't got the guts to risk your freedom to stand up for what is right...doesn't mean everyone else doesn't.

You live every day of your life following rules whether you like them or not. You will continue to do so for every remaining day of your life. If you have to have your nose rubbed in it, you will follow the rules all the more exactly. That’s just how it is, no matter what nonsense you post on the internet.

LOL...that is the post that is the sum total of your intellect? I could have grunted a better response.

So noted.

Have a nice day.

It's my observation. Being OK with assassination of someone you simply disagree with politically is what makes a miserable bastard like you a thug miserable bastard.

Is this what is best for America?

Rats taking over in once beautiful cities, and a once beautiful state that people are fleeing in droves from?

Tammy Bruce: The dystopian nightmare that is California has been brought to you by... Democrats

One glance at the formerly Golden State is a frightening embarrassment. The latest indictment of liberal leadership is the trash heap of Los Angeles. Literally. Despite the emergence of louse-borne typhus, Los Angeles can’t seem to get its act together.

Steve Lopez of the Los Angeles Times reported a week ago on the obscene condition of downtown Los Angeles, “A mountain of rotting, oozing, stinking trash … stretching a good 20 yards along a skid row alley. Rats popped their heads out of the debris like they were in a game of Whac-A-Mole, then scampered for cover as a tractor with a scoop lurched toward them. … The trash problem is not confined to any one street, but this particular location on the 800 block of Ceres Avenue is surrounded by food distribution companies that sell to shoppers, vendors, stores and restaurants. I counted seven within a block, so you have to wonder — given the colonies of football-size rats — about the potential contamination of the food supply chain and the spread of disease.”

What does the city say when confronted about the slow, or nonexistent, pace of cleanup?

A “spokeswoman for the city Department of Public Works said the backlog on service calls for trash pickup around homeless encampments sits at just under 8,400 currently. … ‘If it’s a homeless encampment, it’s a lengthier process because humans are involved and we have to meet certain protocols,’ she said, including a survey of who’s there, an inventory of personal property and notice of a cleanup,” the Times reported.

That’s right. Their concern for the people who are at ground zero for emerging deadly viruses is to follow protocols involving surveys and inventories. So don’t you worry — big government is keeping itself busy, as it behaves as though it’s normal to have more than 2,000 people sleeping on trash heaps, as potential epidemics lurk.

This is the idiotic disaster brought to you by unrestrained liberal leadership as it creates problems, then births a bureaucracy that will never deal with it.

Should that not always be The Underlying Question to each and everything we do as Americans, and we ask our Government to do for us?

They knew Trump was a brash, opinionated New Yorker who tells it like he sees it. Most of America is sick of politicians who get rich off the taxpayer's backs and provide nothing in return but empty platitudes, empty promises, and little work to resolve issues.

1.) The Economy
4.) High taxes
5.) Illegal Immigration, and Asylum Crisis and the associated costs with supporting 1 Million Illegals a year coming in to The US.
7.) ISIS

Congress especially The Left, has done nothing about any of these issues, but as I look at all of them, it seems that only one trying to do the job done he was elected to do IS President Trump.

The Democrat Party does not know how to combat Trump. They don't want to give him even the smallest political victories even though they might be what is best for America. On the surface, it seems like they only care about diminishing The President's Power and Popularity for the sole purpose of gaining more seats in Congress, so they can begin pushing their Open Borders, New Green Scam Deal, and Raid Medicare and Social Security so they can give it to people who have never paid in to it.

This is the worst form of politics and represents buying and selling of votes. That's not what is best for America, and if The Democrat Party does not start doing the jobs they are paid to do, I think they find themselves voted out of office in 2020.

In fact, I think the 2020 elections will end up being a nightmare scenario for Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schummer and the Democrats, so perhaps in their panic, this is why they appear to be unhinged, and desperate to smear The President at every turn instead of trying to get something done.

Below is a Leftist Article clearly Anti-Trump but it highlights a big problem for Democrats...... The Country Hates them right now, and may hate them even more in 2021.

This is not a justification, but this mindset that has been going on for awhile, it is not just Dems vs Trump.

In 2010:
Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”​

They were not greeted with howls of protest from the GOP or the general public. If one side does it, we must expect the other side to follow suit. The 'nuclear' option for confirming judges is another example. The Dems under Reid did it so the GOP not only did it too but upped the ante.
You left out Tip O’Neil’s opposition to Reagan and the lowlife politics of Teddy Kennedy and Joe Biden dragging Anita Hill before Senate Judiciary Committee at the last moment to smear Clarence Thomas when it looked as if his confirmation was going through. Same thing DiFi, Kamala, and Spartacus tried to do to Kavanaugh.

You know, they make these donut shaped cushions for you to sit on when the butthurt gets too bad.

Not one of the 3 million. Treebeard wants to claim the voters made the choice. I disagree. It was the EC that made the choice, based on unequal values of individual citizens votes based on their states population. In 1784 that was a good system since the fastest form of communication was a horse. In the 21 century with instantaneous world wide communication, not so much.

You know, they make these donut shaped cushions for you to sit on when the butthurt gets too bad.

Not one of the 3 million. Treebeard wants to claim the voters made the choice. I disagree. It was the EC that made the choice, based on unequal values of individual citizens votes based on their states population. In 1784 that was a good system since the fastest form of communication was a horse. In the 21 century with instantaneous world wide communication, not so much.
Electoral College made the choice...through the voters of the respective states. That way each region of the nation is equally represented. We are a continental nation. Europe is a continent of many small nations. Popular vote might work in Denmark but not in a vast and regional nation like the United States.

1.) The Economy
4.) High taxes
7.) ISIS

Dear The Original Tree
If all America uses different parties to represent their beliefs and best interests,
then wouldn't it take Reps from all parties just like Reps from all States to represent America?

This whole partisan system of "winner dictates everything by majority rule" is censoring
and violating rights to equal representation and protection of all other Americans NOT represented in each
majority vote, or split judicial ruling, that divides the nation in half.

Shouldn't we address problems and craft legislation that DOES win approval of people of all parties?

Wouldn't our best interests be represented and served if we take the BEST of all parties
and all solutions offered, compile the points, terms and principles that all parties support
and RESOLVE the objections and conflicts that any of them have, so that public laws reflect consent of the people.

Why can't we use our Electoral College system for this process.
Several States are calling to reform it, but instead of abolishing or overriding it,
why not EXPAND on this system, and include reps from every party per district PROPORTIONAL
to that district's numbers. Then those reps can meet and receive INPUT and GRIEVANCES from
their own constituents, spell out these conflicts, problems and also solutions the parties agree on
(while transparently outlining where their beliefs cannot be compromised by laws), and submit
these "position statements" to govt officials at each level that is responsible. This system could
act as public assistance in conflict resolution, grievance process, and ADVISING Congress and other
levels of govt on where taxpayers agree or disagree on funding or defunding policies, so people are represented
either directly where possible or proportionally by party according to their consent on which process to use.

Shouldn't we reward taxpayers for working collaboratively, including across parties, to solve their own problems locally
and passing less burden to state and federal levels, so all these levels have capacity to work out organized solutions.

SEE also Code of Ethics for Govt Service about
* not putting loyalty to PARTY above public duty to uphold Constitutional laws and regulations
* seeking to employ the most efficient and economic ways of accomplishing tasks
* exposing corruption wherever discovered
www.ethics-commission.net
If we support citizens in redressing grievances, including assessing and collecting restitution and REIMBURSEMENT/credits
for past govt abuses, then those resources credited back to taxpayers can be invested in SOLUTIONS and reforms,
thus REWARDING citizens for solving problems of govt, instead of parties paid to cover these up for political points and votes.

What is best for which Americans. Which Americans are you referring to when you say what is best for Americans?
Is it rich Americans.
Poor Americans.
White Americans.
poverty Americans.
Americans who have job.
Americans who want a living wage.
Americans who want a job.
Immigrants who want to be Americans.
Americans who want cheap labor.
Americans who want cheap stuff.
Americans who want to support their families and earn a living wage that doesn't mean they have to work like slaves to support themselves and their families. These are the Americans I am for and these are the Americans I believe Trump is for.

Nope. The American Voters chose Clinton by about 3 million move votes.

One person, one vote is not an equal vote, never has been.

That is a Complete Farce.

Presidential Elections are 50 separate State Elections.

The President won 33 States to Clinton's 17 States.

Clinton only won a hand full of Lawless Sanctuary Cities across America.

Furthermore, Out of 3,082 Counties, President Trump won 2,626 counties vs Clinton only winning 487.

That means President Trump won 85% of all the county elections in The US vs. Clinton winning just 15% of all the counties.

This gave The President 304 Electoral Votes to Clinton's 227.

The Fact that Clinton won 227 Electoral votes by winning just 15% Of County Elections in The US is very telling. That is an extremely narrow demographic and cross section of The American Public.

The Fact that she also lost despite spending $1.5 Billion Dollars given to her by donors, vs. Trump's $225 million largely financed by himself, tells you how much people disliked Hillary Clinton. She tried to spend, lie and cheat her way to The White House and even with Obama's help, and a Russian Dossier, she could not overcome her unlike-ability & how much people are repulsed by her.

In Conclusion:

15% Of Sanctuary Cities should not dictate to 85% of the country that voted for President Trump.

Here is your 15%

hello-coastal-cities.png

Wrong, again.

You can't be from this country.

Since you are so concerned about elections and one man one vote.....how about you start supporting National Voter ID?

We are the only Democracy without it.

VOTER ID!

Don't leave home without it!

I have no problem with a National ID, National popular vote and a political mechanism for National referendums to help counter the power our Federal Government has acquired in 240 years as well.

Nope. The American Voters chose Clinton by about 3 million move votes.

One person, one vote is not an equal vote, never has been.

That is a Complete Farce.

Presidential Elections are 50 separate State Elections.

The President won 33 States to Clinton's 17 States.

Clinton only won a hand full of Lawless Sanctuary Cities across America.

Furthermore, Out of 3,082 Counties, President Trump won 2,626 counties vs Clinton only winning 487.

That means President Trump won 85% of all the county elections in The US vs. Clinton winning just 15% of all the counties.

This gave The President 304 Electoral Votes to Clinton's 227.

The Fact that Clinton won 227 Electoral votes by winning just 15% Of County Elections in The US is very telling. That is an extremely narrow demographic and cross section of The American Public.

The Fact that she also lost despite spending $1.5 Billion Dollars given to her by donors, vs. Trump's $225 million largely financed by himself, tells you how much people disliked Hillary Clinton. She tried to spend, lie and cheat her way to The White House and even with Obama's help, and a Russian Dossier, she could not overcome her unlike-ability & how much people are repulsed by her.

In Conclusion:

15% Of Sanctuary Cities should not dictate to 85% of the country that voted for President Trump.

Here is your 15%

hello-coastal-cities.png

Wrong, again.

You can't be from this country.

Since you are so concerned about elections and one man one vote.....how about you start supporting National Voter ID?

We are the only Democracy without it.

VOTER ID!

Don't leave home without it!

I have no problem with a National ID, National popular vote and a political mechanism for National referendums to help counter the power our Federal Government has acquired in 240 years as well.
National popular vote would remove State power. Each State should have the same number of votes for President so that he represents every State and not just the populous states.

Forum List

Back