🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What is hate speech?

Everything would be fine if you treated the Palestinians fairly. But you didn't. You're still not.
The Palestinians started it by attacking Jewish immigrants. If the Palestinians had welcomed the Jews there would have been no problems.

1) It’s “you’re.” Your ignorance is showing.

2) Your use of profanity, especially when talking to a woman old enough to be your mother, shows your immaturity.

3) If I haven’t heard of it, after years of Jewish education, clearly it’s something that is not recognized.

Really, son….try to grow up a bit before you continue to debate.
The Jews for their part are sworn not to go up from Exile to the Land of Israel en masse and not to rebel against the other nations and the other nations in their turn are sworn not to subjugate the Jews excessively.

You think you can take someone's home just because God said so? Then you get on me about profanity? Something is wrong with that picture.

Hey bitch, why can't you answer the question? Why can't any of you Israeli ass-kissers answer the fucking question? Why would I hate Jews? You can't, because no.1, you are fucking pussies! And no.2, you want people to hate Jews. Well I sorry, I don't.

You would resent them because the Ashkenazim are biologically superior, on the average.
The antisemitic Democrats and Republicans are so for different reasons: The Democrats because of Jewish success, particularly since they have achieved so much in the face of bigotry, and the Republicans because of Jewish refusal to believe in Jesus.

Hate speech can be mentioning any unflattering fact about blacks.

Forum List

Back