🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What is hate speech?

Why would I hate Jews? And as far as the Israeli land offer, you can't give what you don't have. That's not Israel's land to give.
The Israelis conquered it in a war provoked by Egypt and Syria in an effort to destroy Israel.

When Germany lost World War I Germany lost land. When Germany lost World War II. Those who start and lose wars of aggression deserve to lose land.

Speaking of which, we conquered half of Mexico in the Mexican War. Mexicans migrate legally and illegally into that land because we organize it better.

I got news for you, God doesn't choose. And if HE did, HE definitely would not pick a bunch of narcissistic assholes walking around like their shit don't stink!
^^^ Oh, lookie! It’s the guy who claims his hate for Israel has nothing to do with any dislike for Jews, and then describes Jews as “narcissistic a-holes.”

What I find is that it doesn’t take very long for someone who hates Israel and claims he isn’t against Jews to reveal his contempt for them.

Even worse is when it’s a Democrat who says he’s opposed to bigotry, and then calls Jews nasty names.

Except….upthread you said “JEWISH terrorism.” You gave away that you conflate Jews with Israelis.

And your going on about my so-called “hate speech” to attempt to put me on the defensive and deviate from what you said won’t work on me. So too is your new phrase “Israeli hate speech.” Im not Israeli, you idiot,
You're fucking playing semantics and I don't appreciate it. Your hate speech is to turn anyone who criticizes Israel into a Jew hater. That's why you keep trying to drag Judaism into the conversation.

The Israelis conquered it in a war provoked by Egypt and Syria in an effort to destroy Israel.

When Germany lost World War I Germany lost land. When Germany lost World War II. Those who start and lose wars of aggression deserve to lose land.

Speaking of which, we conquered half of Mexico in the Mexican War. Mexicans migrate legally and illegally into that land because we organize it better.
Israel started the '67 war. And you cannot hold onto land seized in a war. That has been illegal since the end of WWII.

^^^ Oh, lookie! It’s the guy who claims his hate for Israel has nothing to do with any dislike for Jews, and then describes Jews as “narcissistic a-holes.”

What I find is that it doesn’t take very long for someone who hates Israel and claims he isn’t against Jews to reveal his contempt for them.

Even worse is when it’s a Democrat who says he’s opposed to bigotry, and then calls Jews nasty names.
Wrong again! I was describing Zionists.

Zionists.
I have read the Bible including the Apocrypha nine times in eight English translations.

Anyone who reads the Old Testament and the Apocrypha can tell that possession of the land of Israel is as important to Jews as is personal salvation to Christians.

All of Israel, plus Gaza, the West Bank, and the Golan Heights is less than one percent of all Arab lands. Let the Jews have it and tell the Palestinians to move. The Jews created a first world oasis of civilization. Under the Palestinians it was just another backward country, ruled by various empires.

IStandWithIsrael 2.jpg

I have read the Bible including the Apocrypha nine times in eight English translations.

Anyone who reads the Old Testament and the Apocrypha can tell that possession of the land of Israel is as important to Jews as is personal salvation to Christians.

All of Israel, plus Gaza, the West Bank, and the Golan Heights is less than one percent of all Arab lands. Let the Jews have it and tell the Palestinians to move. The Jews created a first world oasis of civilization. Under the Palestinians it was just another backward country, ruled by various empires.

View attachment 780785

Palestinians have just as much a right to be there as you do. How many times do I have to keep saying this? You can't move into an area and automatically have more rights than the people already living there.

You're fucking playing semantics and I don't appreciate it. Your hate speech is to turn anyone who criticizes Israel into a Jew hater. That's why you keep trying to drag Judaism into the conversation.
Oh please….you conflated the word Jew with Israeli, and now you’re lashing out because I called you on it. To repeat, you called it ”Jewish terrorism.” You outed yourself.

Palestinians have just as much a right to be there as you do. How many times do I have to keep saying this? You can't move into an area and automatically have more rights than the people already living there.
You can if they try violently to prevent your entry, and you defeat them.

Members of a political movement trying to create the State of Israel.
So what’s wrong with that? You don’t think Jews deserve ONE little majority-Jewish country, especially after the persecution and mass murder they’ve suffered. Muslims have dozens of countries. Christians have dozens of countries. Why such contempt for Jews that you don’t think they deserve ONE country of their own?!

View attachment 780785

I wish some of these antisemites would look at a map of the Middle East. The Arabs have 99% of the land.

Palestinians did not own the land. It was owned by Turkish landlords who sold it to Jewish settlers.

Forum List

Back