🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What is hate speech?

Bullshit! You drove 750,000 of them off their farms at the point of a gun by Jewish terrorist groups like Irgun.
I am confident that you would rather live in Israel than in any Arab country in the world. I have difficulty understanding why any American would side with the Palestinians against Israel.

The Palestinians supported our enemies in World War II, the Cold War, and the Gulf War. This is how they responded to 9/11:

You’re one of the nice ones! But when I have more energy, I’ll explain more why you should change parties, as I did.
I will never vote Republican. Republicans only care about rich people. Anything else they talk about is campaign rhetoric.

Now they are using the rise in the rise in the national debt that they caused with their tax cuts for the rich in an effort to cut popular domestic programs. :mad:

I am confident that you would rather live in Israel than in any Arab country in the world. I have difficulty understanding why any American would side with the Palestinians against Israel.

The Palestinians supported our enemies in World War II, the Cold War, and the Gulf War. This is how they responded to 9/11:

That’s one of the things (of many) that upsets me about Democrats: when they have to choose whom to side with, they side with Muslims over Jews. It’s why you saw them circle the wagon around AOC after her antisemitic remarks, and also why the elected Dems in VA were reluctant to vote for some proposals to ramp down on antisemitism (while all the Republicans, without exception, were in immediate support.

But the most alarming example is Trump’s EO that withheld federal funds from college campuses that allowed antisemitism to fester. He and the Republicans wanted to make it law, but they couldn’t get Democrat support. Even NY Jews like Schumer and Nadler wouldn’t support it. Their reason: they were afraid it would offend the Muslims.

Hate Speech: "I literally HATE those SOBs with all of my being. I'd kill every last one if only I could."
Non-Hate Speech: "FBI statistics demonstrate that blacks make up about 14% of the population but commit more violent crime, per capita, than any other race."

I will never vote Republican. Republicans only care about rich people. Anything else they talk about is campaign rhetoric.

Now they are using the rise in the rise in the national debt that they caused with their tax cuts for the rich in an effort to cut popular domestic programs. :mad:
As I said, I don’t have the energy to do battle with you, but you’re buying into a falsehood. The Democrats are killing this country with their open borders, inflationary spending, and such weak defense that they allow a Chinese spy balloon to sail across the country for a whole week.

The Republicans now are the party of the hard-working blue collar and lower middle classes. The Dems are the party of welfare recipients who like being supported by OPM and the wealthy elite who can afford to buy their way out of the consequences of Democrat policies.

As I said, I don’t have the energy to do battle with you, but you’re buying into a falsehood. The Democrats are killing this country with their open borders, inflationary spending, and such weak defense that they allow a Chinese spy balloon to sail across the country for a whole week.

The Republicans now are the party of the hard-working blue collar and lower middle classes. The Dems are the party of welfare recipients who like being supported by OPM and the wealthy elite who can afford to buy their way out of the consequences of Democrat policies.
You are better than to repeat those Republican bromides.

I agree with the Republicans on the issues of race, crime, and immigration. I agree with the Democrats on the economy and the environment. There is nothing inconsistent about this. It means that I evaluate each issue on its merits because I do my own thinking.

I would like more restrictions on immigration, but it is not an issue that is very important to me. I like immigrants. I have been in love with a few. Near to where I live is a Mexican restaurant I enjoy patronizing. It is almost certainly true that many of the patrons there are illegals. I do not care. I like them. They buy me drinks. I buy them drinks. They practice their English on me.

One of the things I like about Hispanics is that they fight back against blacks. Most whites have gotten too guilt stricken to do that and -dare I say it? - too cowardly.

It is been awhile since my last karate lesson, but I have thwarted three mugging efforts with pepper spray. I call my pepper spray my Negro repellent.

Get one trillion dollars from the rich. Our yearly deficit is 1.4 trillion dollars at this point.

You are better than to repeat those Republican bromides.

I agree with the Republicans on the issues of race, crime, and immigration. I agree with the Democrats on the economy and the environment. There is nothing inconsistent about this. It means that I evaluate each issue on its merits because I do my own thinking.

I would like more restrictions on immigration, but it is not an issue that is very important to me. I like immigrants. I have been in love with a few. Near to where I live is a Mexican restaurant I enjoy patronizing. It is almost certainly true that many of the patrons there are illegals. I do not care. I like them. They buy me drinks. I buy them drinks. They practice their English on me.

One of the things I like about Hispanics is that they fight back against blacks. Most whites have gotten too guilt stricken to do that and -dare I say it? - too cowardly.

It is been awhile since my last karate lesson, but I have thwarted three mugging efforts with pepper spray. I call my pepper spray my Negro repellent.
Well clearly, we aren’t friends any more!

Democrats are destroying this country:

- They reward the lazy, entitled, or otherwise non-productive with all sorts of welfare - and are adamant that there be no work or training requirements associated with it.

- At the same time, they punish responsible people. There is now a proposal to charge people with good credit MORE for a mortgage than people who don’t pay their bills on time or otherwise mismanage their money.

- They are allowing millions of illegals to swarm in, where they settle in working class neighborhoods and turn them into Little San Salvadore. The hard-working blue-collar parents have seen the schools in their district fall to the bottom, and their housing values plummet. THESE are the people I care most about: hard-working, law-abiding Americans.

- The Dems are villifying those of us who disagree - with the president calling us “threats to democracy.” The AG labeled parents “domestic terrorists.” It’s so bad that I and my family members cannot go to community events because we have to hear what morons and racists Trump voters are. I even had a Democrat come up to me right after we put my father in the ground to castigate me for my vote!

- The Democrats are going full-on crazy with all their Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion nonsense. They are prioritizing skin color over competence, and you see the result of that in the incompetent federal government. Just look at our Press Secretary or VP.

- As far as antisemitism, which is a big thing with me, I have been appalled at how Democrats are reluctant or downright unwilling to take steps to ramp it down. They side with who they see as the underdog - Muslims - and against the Jews.

- They are now applying unequal justice - depending on skin color or parry affiliation. We have Soros-funded DAs going soft on violent crime (Bragg even admitted it’s to get to racial equity), and the WH honoring the Democrats in TN who disrupted the proceedings while going full force against Republicans. The weaponization of the DOJ is something right out of a Communist country.

As I see it, the Democrats have done so much damage - and are threatening to “finish the job.” - that unless we get a Republican back in the WH, this country will no longer be free.

If someone makes a statement about a group of people that is true but unflattering, should that be regarded as hate speech? If so, what should the punishment be?

For the record, I have a high opinion of Jews and Orientals (AKA, East Asians). If someone makes an unflattering empirical statement about either group or both groups that is untrue, I only ask the opportunity to prove that it is not true. On some websites I am not allowed that opportunity.

For example, on an anti Jewish website I pointed out that one of the accusations Hitler made about German Jews was untrue. I quoted a footnote below his statement in my copy of Mein Kampf. I was banned.
This is hate speech
images

This is a lie. It's evil also.

How am I mistaken?
When you categorize all people, as an example, 80 million who voted 1 way as they only care about X that is bearing bearing false witness. The uber wealthy represent both parties.

When you categorize all people, as an example, 80 million who voted 1 way as they only care about X that is bearing bearing false witness. The uber wealthy represent both parties.
I do not characterize any group of people. I write in terms of tendencies and averages.

I think he’s nice, and correct in many ways; just falling for the old line about Republicans only caring about the rich.
The rich have benefited greatly since the inauguration of Ronald Reagan in 1981. White blue collar workers have not.

inequality.jpg

Forum List

Back