🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What is hate speech?

And there's just no way that you people will ever accept the blame for being the cause of the race problem in America, and the vicious racism you've spawned.
To prove your statement, you would need to demonstrate how whites force blacks to commit all those crimes, and to have all those illegitimate children that we are expected to support on welfare with our tax money.

Also, why is it that when whites and blacks attend the same schools white academic performance is much higher on the average than black academic performance?

I did. If you can apologize for your behaviour I will resume the discussion with you, but with reasonable restrictions on your racist convictions.
I feel no reason to apologize for telling the truth.

An objective observer to our discussion would notice that you have become angry at me, while I continue to respond calmly to your insults.

People become angry when opinions they desperately hope are true, but fear are false, are challenged. My civility is caused by my confidence in the truth of what I am saying, and my suspicion that you privately know that what I say is true.

I have just re read Zone 1 Posting Rules for this section.

I want to make it clear that I evaluate blacks as individuals using the same criteria I use when evaluating whites. My standards are mild: all I require are no felony convictions, and no illegitimate children.

If a black person or a white person is intelligent, that is even better, but people are not morally responsible for their IQ's.

If the Palestinians want to be treated well by the Israelis they should stop acts of terrorism against Jews, and they should become a docile source of cheap labor. Palestinians could be useful as unskilled laborers building Jewish settlements on the land Israel conquered in the 1967 Six Day war.
There is another kind of hate speech not too many people talk about, but you just demonstrated. That is the hate that makes you mentally incapable of seeing the other side of an issue. So all your speech is directed in one direction. In this case, as you inferred, it's all on the Pals to stop their terrorist ways. Not once do you address Israeli terrorism on the Pals.

There is another kind of hate speech not too many people talk about, but you just demonstrated. That is the hate that makes you mentally incapable of seeing the other side of an issue. So all your speech is directed in one direction. In this case, as you inferred, it's all on the Pals to stop their terrorist ways. Not once do you address Israeli terrorism on the Pals.
The Koran gives the land of Israel to the Children of Israel. The Palestinians are squatters. They should have been deported right after Israel's victory in the 1967 Six Day War.

And you address Palestinian terrorism, and how they elect leaders whose goal it is to destroy Israel? I don’t see you addressing the other side of the issue.

The Koran gives the land of Israel to the Children of Israel. The Palestinians are squatters. They should have been deported right after Israel's victory in the 1967 Six Day War.
I agree. Israel has been too good to them. The antisemitic Arabs launched a war against Israel, Israel emerged victorious, and to the victor belongs the spoils. They should have deported the Jordanians back to Jordan, since where they remain now is Israel’s reclaimed land.

And you address Palestinian terrorism, and how they elect leaders whose goal it is to destroy Israel? I don’t see you addressing the other side of the issue.
Hamas.jpeg

The Palestinians are the only people I know of who demand unconditional surrender and extinction from a country that has defeated them time and time again. When will the Palestinians get tired of losing?

View attachment 779274

The Palestinians are the only people I know of who demand unconditional surrender and extinction from a country that has defeated them time and time again. When will the Palestinians get tired of losing?
They’re not very smart, for one; and they’re driven by their hate, for two.

I believe it was Golda Meir, may she RIP, who said there will be peace in the Middle East when the Arabs love their children more than they hate Israel.

You've changed the subject because you're really not interested in hearing the truth.

I'm pretty sure that you're another racist who is still hiding in a closet in Alabama or Mississippi. It's part of my intellectual freedom to make the accusation.

And there's just no way that you people will ever accept the blame for being the cause of the race problem in America, and the vicious racism you've spawned.

Try lying and deception down at the bottom of your social ladder first!
During 400 Years Here, Black Americans Have Never Been Treated Worse Than They Deserved

If someone makes a statement about a group of people that is true but unflattering, should that be regarded as hate speech? If so, what should the punishment be?
Of course not. But that's seems to be what the concept has morphed into.

The basic concept is sound - something similar to inciting a riot. A hate crime is when provokes hatred or violence against minorities (or anyone I suppose). Think burning a cross in someone's yard.

But some dummies got confused. They want to make hatred itself illegal. That's insane, of course, but does line up with the rest of our moronic approach to civil "rights".

This is not a religious issue, it is about IHL. And it is illegal to hold onto land seized in a war.

I've addressed it many times. Do Palestinians have the right to defend themselves? The majority of violence is due to the occupation. For the Pals, it's self defense. Although the rocket attacks are war crimes.

This is not a religious issue, it is about IHL. And it is illegal to hold onto land seized in a war.
After World War I Germany lost land. After World War II Germany lost more land. After World War II German citizens were expelled from the land Germany lost. Losing land is the cost of starting and losing an aggressive war.

When Egypt demanded that the UN peace keeping force leave, the UN peace keeping force left. The West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and the Golan Heights are legitimate spoils of just wars.

After World War I Germany lost land. After World War II Germany lost more land. After World War II German citizens were expelled from the land Germany lost. Losing land is the cost of starting and losing an aggressive war.

When Egypt demanded that the UN peace keeping force leave, the UN peace keeping force left. The West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and the Golan Heights are legitimate spoils of just wars.
Conquer by conquest was outlawed right after WWII. I'm not making this up. If you really believe in this, then you are saying it was okay for Germany to annex Poland.

I've addressed it many times. Do Palestinians have the right to defend themselves? The majority of violence is due to the occupation. For the Pals, it's self defense. Although the rocket attacks are war crimes.
Wow. Leftists always accuse others of doing exactly what they themselves do - and are too stupid to even realize it.

For example, you complained how Hector always defends Israel and never says anything from the other side of the issue, so I asked why don’t YOU - always defending the Palestinians - say something from the other side (Israel) of the issue?

So what do you do? Go back to defending the Palestinians and saying nothing from the Israel perspective.

(I swear….you can’t make this stuff up!)

Forum List

Back