🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What is hate speech?

They’re not very smart, for one; and they’re driven by their hate, for two.

I believe it was Golda Meir, may she RIP, who said there will be peace in the Middle East when the Arabs love their children more than they hate Israel.
Golda Meir also said, "The Arabs are funny people. They lose wars and expect to benefit from it."

Wow. Leftists always accuse others of doing exactly what they themselves do - and are too stupid to even realize it.

For example, you complained how Hector always defends Israel and never says anything from the other side of the issue, so I asked why don’t YOU - always defending the Palestinians - say something from the other side (Israel) of the issue?

So what do you do? Go back to defending the Palestinians and saying nothing from the Israel perspective.

(I swear….you can’t make this stuff up!)
I believe my last post stated the rocket attacks were War crimes. Did you not see that? And as far as addressing the issue, why can't you address the issue of the occupation? Or the fact that the major violence in this area STARTED with the Zionist migration at the turn of the last century?

After World War I Germany lost land. After World War II Germany lost more land. After World War II German citizens were expelled from the land Germany lost. Losing land is the cost of starting and losing an aggressive war.

When Egypt demanded that the UN peace keeping force leave, the UN peace keeping force left. The West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and the Golan Heights are legitimate spoils of just wars.
For some reason I cannot fathom, leftists like O’Reilly only care about when the Jewish country does it.

Also, when in ‘67 Israel took control of what had been Jordan, it was the result of defensive action - against the Arabs attacking it. That is the cost to countries that start wars against their neighbors.

Golda Meir also said, "The Arabs are funny people. They lose wars and expect to benefit from it."
That’s the only thing keeping the Arabs from starting another war - the idea they can lose land. Can you imagine if a country attacks another, loses land in the process, and then expects the victimized country to just hand it back over?

I believe my last post stated the rocket attacks were War crimes. Did you not see that? And as far as addressing the issue, why can't you address the issue of the occupation? Or the fact that the major violence in this area STARTED with the Zionist migration at the turn of the last century?
The Jews returned to the land of their ancestors at the invitation of Great Britain. The Jews did not start violence. They bought land from Turkish landlords who evicted landless Arabs. The Kibbutz farms the Jews created soon became more productive than they had been under the old system.

The Arabs started the violence. The Jews fought back and won. That is the story of each of the Arab Israeli wars. Jews do not need to initiate the use of violence because they can out compete those who hate them academically and economically.

Conquer by conquest was outlawed right after WWII. I'm not making this up. If you really believe in this, then you are saying it was okay for Germany to annex Poland.
This wasn’t conquest. Israel DEFENDED itself against three antisemitic Arab countries attacking it.

The Jews returned to the land of their ancestors at the invitation of Great Britain. The Jews did not start violence. They bought land from Turkish landlords who evicted landless Arabs. The Kibbutz farms the Jews created soon became more productive than they had been under the old system.

The Arabs started the violence. The Jews fought back and won. That is the story of each of the Arab Israeli wars. Jews do not need to initiate the use of violence because they can out compete those who hate them academically and economically.
The Palestinians had more than one chance for their own separate state. Israel offered 98% of what they wanted - but one of the conditions was that the new State of Palestine acknowledge Israel’s right to exist. The idiots, driven by antisemitism, refused.

You still aren’t saying anything in defense of Israel, AFTER you criticized Hector for not seeing it from the Palestinian side.

You REFUSE to see it from Israel’s perspective, and then complain about why I’m not seeing it from the Palestinians’ perspective.

You’re blinded by your liberalism - which means you hate the more productive, successful people. We see it here in America, and it’s the same with Israel.

You see, that is your hate speech! You cannot fathom Jewish responsibility in the violence. Nothing changes the fact that there were indigenous Arabs and Jews living in that area for over 2000 years.

BTW, the British invitation included the caveat you may have a portion of the land provided you did not disenfranchise the existing non-Jewish communities in the area.

The Palestinians had more than one chance for their own separate state. Israel offered 98% of what they wanted - but one of the conditions was that the new State of Palestine acknowledge Israel’s right to exist. The idiots, driven by antisemitism, refused.
States don't have rights; people do!

You see, that is your hate speech! You cannot fathom Jewish responsibility in the violence. Nothing changes the fact that there were indigenous Arabs and Jews living in that area for over 2000 years.

BTW, the British invitation included the caveat you may have a portion of the land provided you did not disenfranchise the existing non-Jewish communities in the area.
I don’t hear you saying anything from Israel’s perspective yet. You cannot fathom the wrong in what the Arabs did.

The Arabs were paid above-market value for their arid land (which the Israelis made flourish with their more advanced knowledge and industry).

How much did the Arabs pay the 850,000 Jews they drove out of Arab countries, stealing the Jews’ property, money, and homes? ZILCH. How come you never say anything about that?

You still aren’t saying anything in defense of Israel, AFTER you criticized Hector for not seeing it from the Palestinian side.

You REFUSE to see it from Israel’s perspective, and then complain about why I’m not seeing it from the Palestinians’ perspective.

You’re blinded by your liberalism - which means you hate the more productive, successful people. We see it here in America, and it’s the same with Israel.
Listen you fucking asshole, WTF do I have to gain from this conflict? I am a white, Irish Catholic living in Long Beach, CA and this conflict doesn't affect my world in any way, shape or final! So why the fuck would I lie? I have no dog in this hunt.

I said the rocket attacks were war crimes. This is Israel's stated position. You seem to have this rehearsed speech you are going to spew no matter what. I'm just telling you the truth! Deal with it! You started the occupation almost 50 years ago. That's your fault, not the Palestinians.

I don’t hear you saying anything from Israel’s perspective yet. You cannot fathom the wrong in what the Arabs did.

The Arabs were paid above-market value for their arid land (which the Israelis made flourish with their more advanced knowledge and industry).

How much did the Arabs pay the 850,000 Jews they drove out of Arab countries, stealing the Jews’ property, money, and homes? ZILCH. How come you never say anything about that?
Bullshit! You drove 750,000 of them off their farms at the point of a gun by Jewish terrorist groups like Irgun.

Listen you fucking asshole, WTF do I have to gain from this conflict? I am a white, Irish Catholic living in Long Beach, CA and this conflict doesn't affect my world in any way, shape or final! So why the fuck would I lie? I have no dog in this hunt.

I said the rocket attacks were war crimes. This is Israel's stated position. You seem to have this rehearsed speech you are going to spew no matter what. I'm just telling you the truth! Deal with it! You started the occupation almost 50 years ago. That's your fault, not the Palestinians.
Stop reading when you called me a fucking asshole. Learn some manners, son.

What about the Palestinians right to exist?
What about it? Your hate for the Jewish people is so strong you can’t hear what I’m saying:

1. Israel offered the Palestinians land and a state. So there’s their “right to exist,” as acknowledged by the Jewish people.

2. The Palestinians refused it because they didn’t want to acknowledge Israel’s right to exist.

And grow up.

Bullshit! You drove 750,000 of them off their farms at the point of a gun by Jewish terrorist groups like Irgun.
Huh? You’re confused. That’s how many Jews the ARABS drove out of their homes, stealing their property.

You‘re just a crazy, antisemitic Democrat.

Once again. Turkish landlords owned most of the land. When the Jews bought it, the Turks evicted the Arabs. The Jews took over a third world back water and turned it into a thriving first world country where the desert bloomed. The Jews have a way of doing that everywhere they move.

Forum List

Back