🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What is hate speech?

This is not a religious issue, it is about IHL. And it is illegal to hold onto land seized in a war.
Do tell. Would it have been illegal for Argentina to have kept the Falkland Islands after seizing them by force? How about Russia keeping South Ossetia after seizing it by force from Georgia? How about Russia keeping Crimea after seizing it by force from Ukraine? How about Chine keeping Tibet after seizing it by force? It looks to be like it's only illegal for people you don't like to keep the spoils of war.

What about it? Your hate for the Jewish people is so strong you can’t hear what I’m saying:

1. Israel offered the Palestinians land and a state. So there’s their “right to exist,” as acknowledged by the Jewish people.

2. The Palestinians refused it because they didn’t want to acknowledge Israel’s right to exist.

And grow up.
Why would I hate Jews? And as far as the Israeli land offer, you can't give what you don't have. That's not Israel's land to give.

Now back to my question, why would I hate Jews?

Huh? You’re confused. That’s how many Jews the ARABS drove out of their homes, stealing their property.

You‘re just a crazy, antisemitic Democrat.
Why would I hate Jews? And I am not a Democrat. It's so important for you to try and make this about me. Because you have no valid argument to defend Zionist aggression in Palestine.

Nothing changes the fact that you moved into the area during the Zionist migration at the beginning of the last century. And nothing changes the fact that there was over a million Palestinian-Arabs already living there. You can't move into an area and automatically have more rights than the people already living there!

Once again. Turkish landlords owned most of the land. When the Jews bought it, the Turks evicted the Arabs. The Jews took over a third world back water and turned it into a thriving first world country where the desert bloomed. The Jews have a way of doing that everywhere they move.
Wrong. Arabs were the majority population and drove 750,000 of them out with Jewish terrorism.

I am confident that you would rather live in Israel than in any Arab country in the world. I have difficulty understanding why any American would side with the Palestinians against Israel.

The Palestinians supported our enemies in World War II, the Cold War, and the Gulf War. This is how they responded to 9/11:

You do know that video has been debunked? It wasn't taken at the time of 9/11. It was for a different celebration.

You have to go all the way back to Germany in the 30's to find an entire population of people treated worse than the Pals are treated by the Israelis.

You do know that video has been debunked? It wasn't taken at the time of 9/11. It was for a different celebration.

You have to go all the way back to Germany in the 30's to find an entire population of people treated worse than the Pals are treated by the Israelis.
Yous is a deflection. I am still confident that you would rather live in Israel than in any Arab country, even an oil rich country whose problems could not be blamed on the Jews.

Wrong. Arabs were the majority population and drove 750,000 of them out with Jewish terrorism.
The Jews did not initiate the use of violence. The Arabs did. The Jews responded in self defense. Jews won because Jews do many things very well.

Yous is a deflection. I am still confident that you would rather live in Israel than in any Arab country, even an oil rich country whose problems could not be blamed on the Jews.
Except I'm not blaming Jews. This issue has nothing to do with Jews. It's about Israeli hatred of Palestinians. And that hate speech, you can't stop from saying.

The Jews did not initiate the use of violence. The Arabs did. The Jews responded in self defense. Jews won because Jews do many things very well.
There was no incidents of major violence in the area between Palestinian-Arabs and Palestinian-Jews for almost 100 years. But that ended with the illegal Zionist migration.

There was no incidents of major violence in the area between Palestinian-Arabs and Palestinian-Jews for almost 100 years. But that ended with the illegal Zionist migration.
There was nothing illegal about the migration of the Children of Israel to the land of Israel.

The last Palestinian who contributed anything of value to the intellectual tradition of the world was Eusebius:

Eusebius of Caesarea (/juːˈsiːbiəs/; Greek: Εὐσέβιος Eusebios; c. 260/265 – 30 May 339), also known as Eusebius Pamphilus[7] (from the Greek: Εὐσέβιος τοῦ Παμφίλου), was a Greek[8] historian of Christianity, exegete, and Christian polemicist. In about AD 314 he became the bishop of Caesarea Maritima in the Roman province of Syria Palaestina. Together with Pamphilus, he was a scholar of the biblical canon and is regarded as one of the most learned Christians during late antiquity.[9] He wrote Demonstrations of the Gospel, Preparations for the Gospel and On Discrepancies between the Gospels, studies of the biblical text. As "Father of Church History"[note 1] (not to be confused with the title of Church Father), he produced the Ecclesiastical History,

Since Eusebius we have heard nothing from the Palestinians but dead silence, not punctuated by threats to destroy the most superior race in existence.

There was nothing illegal about the migration of the Children of Israel to the land of Israel.

The last Palestinian who contributed anything of value to the intellectual tradition of the world was Eusebius:

Eusebius of Caesarea (/juːˈsiːbiəs/; Greek: Εὐσέβιος Eusebios; c. 260/265 – 30 May 339), also known as Eusebius Pamphilus[7] (from the Greek: Εὐσέβιος τοῦ Παμφίλου), was a Greek[8] historian of Christianity, exegete, and Christian polemicist. In about AD 314 he became the bishop of Caesarea Maritima in the Roman province of Syria Palaestina. Together with Pamphilus, he was a scholar of the biblical canon and is regarded as one of the most learned Christians during late antiquity.[9] He wrote Demonstrations of the Gospel, Preparations for the Gospel and On Discrepancies between the Gospels, studies of the biblical text. As "Father of Church History"[note 1] (not to be confused with the title of Church Father), he produced the Ecclesiastical History,

Since Eusebius we have heard nothing from the Palestinians but dead silence, not punctuated by threats to destroy the most superior race in existence.
The volume was illegal.

The most superior race? Who are you talking about? The last time I saw that reference was in regard to the Nazis.

Except I'm not blaming Jews. This issue has nothing to do with Jews. It's about Israeli hatred of Palestinians. And that hate speech, you can't stop from saying.
If you’re not blaming Jews, and the issue has nothing to do with Jews, then why a few posts up did you refer to “JEWISH terrorism”?

The most superior race? Who are you talking about? The last time I saw that reference was in regard to the Nazis.
Richard Lynn, The Chosen People: A Study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement, Washington Summit Publishers, 2011, 408 pp.

The Chosen People: A study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement is the most recent work of Richard Lynn dealing with group differences in IQ and their ramifications. As in all of his previous work over the past decade, he substantiates his arguments with huge quantities of empirical data. He advances his positions dispassionately and lets the facts speak for themselves, which they do in impressive, nearly irrefutable fashion. In his previous books he examined racial and ethnic differences in IQ for many groups. The Chosen People is a case study of one distinct group that has shown remarkably similar patterns of achievement in a wide variety of settings.

Professor Lynn begins by pointing out the extraordinary success of Jews in almost every field. In the 19th century the restrictions that had prevented most Jews from advanced nonreligious study began to be lifted in most of Western Europe, and by mid-century, “people began to observe that Jews were outstandingly successful, and began to speculate that this was attributable to their intellect.” (Unless otherwise noted, all quotations are from Professor Lynn.)

At that time the great bulk of Jews were still living in Eastern Europe, but owing to pogroms beginning around 1880, Jews began migrating to Western Europe and especially to the United States. They formed part of the massive immigration to the US in the period from 1880 to 1924.

Prof. Lynn writes:

They arrived as penniless refugees unable to speak the languages of their new countries; they were the “huddled masses” from the most backward region of Europe. Yet by the middle decades of the 20th century, the children and grandchildren of these immigrants were doing far better than their Gentile hosts on all indices of socioeconomic status and earnings and outperforming them by several orders of magnitude in obtaining elite academic distinction . . . .

The development of IQ tests confirmed the impression that Jews were unusually intelligent, and Professor Lynn’s extensive review of the literature indicates that Jews in the US have an average IQ of 110 compared to 100 for other Europeans. This would help account for their outstanding performance in a variety of fields. Though Jews are only about 0.2 percent of the world population, half the world’s chess grandmasters, for example, and 16 percent of Nobel Prize winners for science have been Jews. For Professor Lynn, the purpose of his book “is to document and explain such achievements.”

Too late. You already revealed that you conflate Jews with Israelis.
No, I have not. I've said many times Zionism and Judaism are two completely separate things. However, I see the hate in your speech. Your deliberate attempt to make this issue about me is typical Israeli hate speech.

Richard Lynn, The Chosen People: A Study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement, Washington Summit Publishers, 2011, 408 pp.

The Chosen People: A study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement is the most recent work of Richard Lynn dealing with group differences in IQ and their ramifications. As in all of his previous work over the past decade, he substantiates his arguments with huge quantities of empirical data. He advances his positions dispassionately and lets the facts speak for themselves, which they do in impressive, nearly irrefutable fashion. In his previous books he examined racial and ethnic differences in IQ for many groups. The Chosen People is a case study of one distinct group that has shown remarkably similar patterns of achievement in a wide variety of settings.

Professor Lynn begins by pointing out the extraordinary success of Jews in almost every field. In the 19th century the restrictions that had prevented most Jews from advanced nonreligious study began to be lifted in most of Western Europe, and by mid-century, “people began to observe that Jews were outstandingly successful, and began to speculate that this was attributable to their intellect.” (Unless otherwise noted, all quotations are from Professor Lynn.)

At that time the great bulk of Jews were still living in Eastern Europe, but owing to pogroms beginning around 1880, Jews began migrating to Western Europe and especially to the United States. They formed part of the massive immigration to the US in the period from 1880 to 1924.

Prof. Lynn writes:

The development of IQ tests confirmed the impression that Jews were unusually intelligent, and Professor Lynn’s extensive review of the literature indicates that Jews in the US have an average IQ of 110 compared to 100 for other Europeans. This would help account for their outstanding performance in a variety of fields. Though Jews are only about 0.2 percent of the world population, half the world’s chess grandmasters, for example, and 16 percent of Nobel Prize winners for science have been Jews. For Professor Lynn, the purpose of his book “is to document and explain such achievements.”
I got news for you, God doesn't choose. And if HE did, HE definitely would not pick a bunch of narcissistic assholes walking around like their shit don't stink!

No, I have not. I've said many times Zionism and Judaism are two completely separate things. However, I see the hate in your speech. Your deliberate attempt to make this issue about me is typical Israeli hate speech.
Except….upthread you said “JEWISH terrorism.” You gave away that you conflate Jews with Israelis.

And your going on about my so-called “hate speech” to attempt to put me on the defensive and deviate from what you said won’t work on me. So too is your new phrase “Israeli hate speech.” Im not Israeli, you idiot,

Forum List

Back