What Is It You Think You Can't Do Because of Political Correctness?

Let me just recap:

The leftist organization known as the ACLU is fighting for peoples right to free speech and Flacalten is using that as PROOF that the left wants to stomp on free speech rights.

You really cannot make this shit up

No you dont HAVE to make it up.. Its obvious. And I told you that those cases against public schools ARE casesmof govt suppression. School boards are elected and the rules they approve have the force of law as far as an angry parent is concerned..

so lets recap...

1 you asserted that PC idiocy was isolated to stupid individuals.. I showed you it has the power of state institutions behind it.

2 You alleged that since your child can wear amreligious symbol, there was nonsystemic problem.. The ACLU disagrees with you.

3 you then insist on saying there is no evidence of govt involvement... see 1 and 2.

You then took a pass on the Cali bathroom challenge --- because its impossible to believe that is just a random spontaneous law with no organization behind it .. didnt even take a whack...

I dont care who approves of the ACLU cases.. Im a deep libertarian who doesnt care who defends freedom as long as they are on the right side of the issue.. piss on your 2 parties with their excuses..

I think we should look at the issue of how the words illegal alien and illegal immigrant are about to be purged by the PC machine.. THEN youll understand that these things dont just spontaneously appear as individual cases of judgement.

How do you feel about purging them? You prefer undocumented immigrant?? Dont think it makes a difference if you neever see those words in the media or government again?

There has been a lot of discussion about "Political Correctness" recently so I'd like to know what it is that you all feel political correctness is preventing you from doing. It has even been suggested that Political Correctness had done more harm than bigotry itself.

Somebody please explain how PC is "ruining our society" and what you think you can't do because of it.

Protect America from creeping Jihad.

It's happening before our eyes and also concealed from view.

And we are too P.C. to speak the truth about Islam and the threat it poses to freedom here and the world over.

Too many Americans still mistakenly believe Islam = Christianity. And too many Americans still mistakenly believe Islam = Judaism.

They are wrong and yet, the P.C. media prevents that message being expressed with strength and unanimity so that no one would misunderstand.

And some folks give greater deference to Muslim sensitivities & sensibilities than to the concerns of those of the followers of the now peaceful, un-aggressive, non-threatening religions.

P.C. will be at least an indirect cause of the downfall of America. And it may even be a direct cause.

Time will tell.

Oh, and we certainly have P.C. to thank, in part, for Obama.

All you needed to post was:

“I have an unwarranted and baseless fear and hatred of Muslims.”

It would have saved you a lot of needless typing.

No, I actually find Muslims in America to be pretty well behaved, generally speaking.

I have no reason to fear or hate Muslims based on how they behave at this point in time in America.

They haven't achieved sufficiently large populations and population density in America to start becoming a source of actual irritation.

But we all know it is coming.

And the main reason Muslims are on such good behavior is because they haven't yet gotten the necessary numbers.

But here we are talking about how well behaved Muslims are in America now while they (you?) are still in Stage One. But, Stage Two is what you are waiting for and working toward.

The Five Stages of Islam

By Richard Butrick

Forget the Five Pillars of Islam. It is the Five Stages of Islam that threaten the fundamental freedoms of Western Democracy. Freedoms which include freedom of thought, expression, and association and the crucial derived right of freedom of the press.

We should never forget that "Islam" means submission -- the opposite of self-determination and Enlightenment values.

Six years ago Dr. Peter Hammond published a remarkable book which included a statistical study of the correlation between Muslim to non-Muslim population ratios and the transition from conciliatory Islam to fascist Islam. The stages are the same in 2011 but the demographics have changed to show an alarming progression. Many European nations and the U.S. are on the cusp of moving to a higher bracket. The demographics change but the story is the same.

First comes the taqiyya and the kitman; then comes the Sword of Islam. Imam Rauf, the Ground Zero Mosque promoter, is the current master of taqiyya. He has gulled everyone from Bloomberg to Maureen Dowd of the NYT -- who fanaticizes over male Muslims.

Expect doppelgangers of Khomeini for stage 5 and Islamic PEACE at last.

Stage 1. Establish a Beachhead

Population density à 2% (US, Australia, Canada).

Muslims are conciliatory, deferential but request harmless special treatment (foot bath facilities, removal/elimination of that which is offensive to delicate Muslim sensibilities - like walking dogs near Mosques).

Stage 2. Establish Outposts

Population density 2% - 5% (UK, Germany, Denmark).

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. A recent example is that of Sheikh Abdullah el-Faisal who is back in Jamaica after being kicked out of the UK. Sound harmless? Read on:

The dispatch, dated February 2010, warns that that Jamaica could be fertile ground for jihadists because of its underground drug economy, marginalized youth, insufficient security and gang networks in U.S. and British prisons​
Archived-Articles: The Five Stages of Islam

More at link.

Last edited:
Protect America from creeping Jihad.

It's happening before our eyes and also concealed from view.

And we are too P.C. to speak the truth about Islam and the threat it poses to freedom here and the world over.

Too many Americans still mistakenly believe Islam = Christianity. And too many Americans still mistakenly believe Islam = Judaism.

They are wrong and yet, the P.C. media prevents that message being expressed with strength and unanimity so that no one would misunderstand.

And some folks give greater deference to Muslim sensitivities & sensibilities than to the concerns of those of the followers of the now peaceful, un-aggressive, non-threatening religions.

P.C. will be at least an indirect cause of the downfall of America. And it may even be a direct cause.

Time will tell.

Oh, and we certainly have P.C. to thank, in part, for Obama.

No, I actually find Muslims in America to be pretty well behaved, generally speaking.

I have no reason to fear or hate Muslims based on how they behave at this point in time in America.

They haven't achieved sufficiently large populations and population density in America to start becoming a source of actual irritation.

And the main reason Muslims are on such good behavior is because they haven't yet gotten the necessary numbers.

But here we are talking about how well behaved Muslims are in America now while they (you?) are still in Stage One. But, Stage Two is what you are waiting for and working toward.

The Five Stages of Islam

By Richard Butrick

Forget the Five Pillars of Islam. It is the Five Stages of Islam that threaten the fundamental freedoms of Western Democracy. Freedoms which include freedom of thought, expression, and association and the crucial derived right of freedom of the press.

We should never forget that "Islam" means submission -- the opposite of self-determination and Enlightenment values.

Six years ago Dr. Peter Hammond published a remarkable book which included a statistical study of the correlation between Muslim to non-Muslim population ratios and the transition from conciliatory Islam to fascist Islam. The stages are the same in 2011 but the demographics have changed to show an alarming progression. Many European nations and the U.S. are on the cusp of moving to a higher bracket. The demographics change but the story is the same.

First comes the taqiyya and the kitman; then comes the Sword of Islam. Imam Rauf, the Ground Zero Mosque promoter, is the current master of taqiyya. He has gulled everyone from Bloomberg to Maureen Dowd of the NYT -- who fanaticizes over male Muslims.

Stage 1. Establish a Beachhead

Population density à 2% (US, Australia, Canada).

Muslims are conciliatory, deferential but request harmless special treatment (foot bath facilities, removal/elimination of that which is offensive to delicate Muslim sensibilities - like walking dogs near Mosques).

Stage 2. Establish Outposts

Population density 2% - 5% (UK, Germany, Denmark).

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. A recent example is that of Sheikh Abdullah el-Faisal who is back in Jamaica after being kicked out of the UK. Sound harmless? Read on:

The dispatch, dated February 2010, warns that that Jamaica could be fertile ground for jihadists because of its underground drug economy, marginalized youth, insufficient security and gang networks in U.S. and British prisons​

More at link.

Only totally ignorant libtardians do not see the real danger here.

Let me just recap:

The leftist organization known as the ACLU is fighting for peoples right to free speech and Flacalten is using that as PROOF that the left wants to stomp on free speech rights.

No you dont HAVE to make it up.. Its obvious. And I told you that those cases against public schools ARE casesmof govt suppression. School boards are elected and the rules they approve have the force of law as far as an angry parent is concerned..

No they arent they are an example of overzealous individuals unless you are asserting that human behavior is totally a non factor. There is NO EVIDENCE that the state agrees with the actions taken by these individuals other than your assertions.

so lets recap...

1 you asserted that PC idiocy was isolated to stupid individuals.. I showed you it has the power of state institutions behind it.

What you are trying to say is that any actions taken by anyone who works for the schools has the SUPPORT of the state. You cant show thats the case because its not true. A student gets suspended for wearing dreads you assert that the STATE ITSELF is behind it. Thats bullshit because you cant prove it. The state doesnt support every decision made by every individual SOLELY BECAUSE someone in the school system did it.

2 You alleged that since your child can wear amreligious symbol, there was nonsystemic problem.. The ACLU disagrees with you.

Again, you are taking isolated incidents and pretending that is the norm. Its not and the ACLU says nothing about that. ALSO the ACLU is a liberal organization. To say that the ACLU is protecting free speech and the Left wants to destroy it is stupid

3 you then insist on saying there is no evidence of govt involvement... see 1 and 2.

1 Assumption that anything anyone does is supported by govt. 2 The assumption that because someone had a problem with religious symbols somewhere that everyone has a problem with religious symbols everywhere.

You then took a pass on the Cali bathroom challenge --- because its impossible to believe that is just a random spontaneous law with no organization behind it .. didnt even take a whack...

No I didnt let you deflect to another topic. Shocker!

I dont care who approves of the ACLU cases.. Im a deep libertarian who doesnt care who defends freedom as long as they are on the right side of the issue.. piss on your 2 parties with their excuses..

Right! You dont care you just blame the left for stomping on the 1st amendment while showing the left protecting the 1st amendment.

I think we should look at the issue of how the words illegal alien and illegal immigrant are about to be purged by the PC machine.. THEN youll understand that these things dont just spontaneously appear as individual cases of judgement.

How do you feel about purging them? You prefer undocumented immigrant?? Dont think it makes a difference if you neever see those words in the media or government again?

There is no machine. There is civility and society. Societal norms such as being dressed in public and not screaming curse words in public can also be seen as the PC police. But its just what is accepted by society.

Dont like it? Change Society. Good luck with that. Now I'm going to go shake my dick out the window and yell at the Prudish PC Police who have a problem with it :lol:

Let me just recap:

No they arent they are an example of overzealous individuals unless you are asserting that human behavior is totally a non factor. There is NO EVIDENCE that the state agrees with the actions taken by these individuals other than your assertions.

What you are trying to say is that any actions taken by anyone who works for the schools has the SUPPORT of the state. You cant show thats the case because its not true. A student gets suspended for wearing dreads you assert that the STATE ITSELF is behind it. Thats bullshit because you cant prove it. The state doesnt support every decision made by every individual SOLELY BECAUSE someone in the school system did it.

Dont like it? Change Society. Good luck with that. Now I'm going to go shake my dick out the window and yell at the Prudish PC Police who have a problem with it :lol:

Nice demagoguing and that public flourishing of your dick is quite fitting.. Shake it all you need to.

An elected School Board IS the state. So is the Board of Regents at a Public University.. If you challenge their politically correct bullshit, your lawyer will be going up against lawyers working on the taxpayer dime. THAT is the State. Yyou will be challenging enbedded WRITTEN policies. Not the arbitrary whims of a few "overzealous individuals"..

Its no wonder youve screamed uncle and dont want to move on.. Because all you got is denial and a cause to defend.. Youre SCARED to allow thiis dicussion to expand, because you have no real defense for the other examples I wanted to cover...

However, public school officials act as arms of the government — state actors — and thus must respect the Bill of Rights and the First Amendment. The problem comes in ensuring that public school officials have authority to do their jobs without trampling on student free-expression rights. As Professor Erwin Chemerinsky said: “Schools cannot teach the importance of the First Amendment and simultaneously not follow it.”
K-12 public school student expression overview | First Amendment Center ? news, commentary, analysis on free speech, press, religion, assembly, petition

Go argue with a 1st amend scholar... Remember to shake your dick at him...... :cool:

BREAKING for hater dupes- What Pubs and their bought off charlatans demean as ''political correctness'' used to be known as civility, good manners, intelligence lol...

It seems to me what upsets cons the most here is it bugs them they can't call people *******, fags and bull dykes as easily as they used to.

Speaking of which....

Obama Honors Fake Holiday Created By Violent Black Supremacist…

Happy Kwanzaa!

karenga.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-12-26-at-5.50.12-PM.png

'cause that thread I started on it yesterday was in the wrong forum n' all.

Fucking pathetic

What exactly is so horrible about Kwanzaa?

It seems to me what upsets cons the most here is it bugs them they can't call people *******, fags and bull dykes as easily as they used to.

Speaking of which....

Happy Kwanzaa!

karenga.jpg

Fucking pathetic

You mean other than it's racist, kind of like the congressional black caucus and was an invention of a real slime ball. Other than that I can't think of a thing.

Try telling some of these JOKES at work and see if they're PC or not.

Two Jews walk into a bar. Two weeks later, they own it!

Did you hear about the new Jewish sports car? It can stop on a dime, and pick it up, too!

How come you never buy a woman a watch? Cause there's a clock on the oven!

Why are women's feet smaller than men's? So they can stand closer to the sink!

When is the only acceptable time for a woman to be on top? When the kitchens upstairs!

What's a guy doing when he pours beer on his hand? Getting his date drunk!

Why doesn't Mexico participate in the Olympics? Because everybody that can run, jump, or swim is already across the border!

Ok so I didn't spread that out evenly enough, but taken lightly these jokes are funny. If someone makes a joke about stereotypes or general things that don't attack me personally, there is honestly nothing hateful about a joke. But, in today's society these behaviors are frowned upon because some spineless people think they're being personally attacked by jokes. This is what PC is doing wrong. Creating victims where there are none. If you overhear a conversation that you don't like, leave or ask politely if the topic can change. Otherwise grow a pair and quit being such whiners America.
Personally, I like Aggie and Blonde jokes.

The hypersensitive?? Where ever there are ORGANIZED EFFORTS to trample freedom and 1st Amendment issues --- I GET HYPERSENSITIVE.. Why don't you?

The hypersensitive censors/busybodies you claim are rare birds don't WANT to see how HYPERSENSITIVE i can become... THEY are not consistent. I am...

Where is this organized effort to stop the 1st amendment? And when did the US govt stop someone an violate their 1st amendment rights? I know of a few instances but you're pretending that the 1st amendment means everyone has to swallow your shit. It only applies to GOVT!!

Where are these examples of govt stiffling free speech? When you cant show any ask yourself why do you believe something you are unable to prove:lol:

I love the way the very leftists who would defend any of these silly onerous rules we subject our children to --- think that making me work listing almost inexhaustable instances of their handiwork is impossible, Im up to it. Why dont we start withe religious symbol nonsense that are in denial about. How about we let the ACLU lead the way on this one?

https://www.aclu.org/aclu-defense-religious-practice-and-expression-public-schools

The ACLU of Virginia (2011) wrote a letter on behalf of a group of Christian athletes in Floyd County High School after the school removed copies of the Ten Commandments the athletes had displayed on the outside of their personal lockers.

https://acluva.org/7257/aclu-tells-...students-to-post-ten-commandments-on-lockers/

The ACLU of Texas *(2011) opposed a school district’s policy prohibiting students from visibly wearing rosaries, crosses, and other articles of faith.

ACLU of Texas Demands Brownsville ISD Disclose Policies Banning Rosaries And Crosses At School | ACLUTx.org - The American Civil Liberties Union of Texas

The ACLU of Nebraska (2011) objected to a public school district’s policy barring students from wearing rosaries.

That gang of nuns looks pretty dangerous

The ACLU of Colorado (2010) opposed a*public school’s policy that barred students from wearing crosses and rosaries in public view.*

ACLU Supports Students' Right of Religious Freedom | ACLU - Colorado

The ACLU of New Jersey (2010) submitted an*amicus*brief in support of *a public school student’s right to express her religious beliefs about abortion by wearing an armband with the word “LIFE” on it.

ACLU-NJ Defends Anti-Abortion Student's Free Speech

The ACLU of Alaska (2010) advised the Alaska Department of Education to respect the religious freedom of Russian Old Believer families by arranging alternate testing dates for the High School Graduation Qualifying Exam, which conflicts with Holy Week for Russian Old Believer students.

http://www.akclu.org/NewsEvents/High-School-Qualifying-Exam-Testing-10-02-17.pdf

The ACLU of Florida (2009) filed a lawsuit against the Alachua County School District because school officials prohibited students—in school and at football games—from wearing t-shirts bearing religious messages, including those that proclaimed the primacy of Christianity and stated that “Islam is of the devil,” even though there was no evidence that the t-shirts had caused a disruption to the educational process.*

http://www.aclufl.org/news_events/?action=viewRelease&emailAlertID=3794

The ACLU of Virginia (2009) wrote a letter school to a public school in support of students’ right to wear t-shirts encouraging school-sponsored prayer.*

https://www.aclu.org/religion-belie...ool-allow-students-protest-aclu-football-game

The ACLU and ACLU of Texas (2008) filed a lawsuit on behalf of a five-year-old Native American boy who was forced into in-school suspension for wearing long braids as an expression of his religious beliefs and cultural heritage.

https://www.aclu.org/religion-belief/arocha-et-al-v-needville-independent-school-district-complaint

The ACLU of Pennsylvania (2007) came to the defense of a second-grade student who, in response to a class assignment to write a story, submitted a story about Easter and redemption. After the teacher rejected the submission because of its religious content, the ACLU wrote a letter to the school on the student’s behalf..

The ACLU of New Jersey (2007) filed an*amicus*brief in support of an elementary school student who was prohibited from singing “Awesome God” in a voluntary after-school talent show for which students selected their own material.

https://www.aclu.org/religion/schools/25799prs20060605.html

*The ACLU of Michigan filed a lawsuit in Wayne County Circuit Court against Old Redford Academy, a public charter school in Detroit, for suspending, and trying to expel, a ninth-grade student who wore his hair long in accordance with a verse in Leviticus.

ACLU Applauds School's Decision to Grant Religious Accommodation to Student | ACLU of Michigan | Because Freedom Can?t Protect Itself

The ACLU of New Jersey (2007) filed a religious discrimination case on behalf of a Muslim student who had to choose between following his religious beliefs that forbid him from entering buildings with foreign religious symbols and attending his public high school graduation that was scheduled to be held in a church. The ACLU argued that the school’s decision unlawfully forced the student to choose between attending his graduation and violating his faith.

http://www.aclu-nj.org/news/schoolviolatesreligiousfre.htm

The ACLU of Louisiana (2005) successfully represented a Rastafarian mother and her fourth grade son, who was suspended for wearing dreadlocks in accordance with his faith.

http://www.laaclu.org/News/2005/Dec0705DreadlocksRapides.htm

The ACLU of Michigan (2004) represented a student whose yearbook entry, a Bible verse, was deleted because of its religious content.

https://www.aclu.org/studentsrights/expression/12845prs20040511.html

The Iowa Civil Liberties Union (2005) defended the religious expression *rights of two teenage girls, who were threatened with punishment by school officials after seeking to wear, for religious reasons, anti-abortion t-shirts to school.

https://www.aclu.org/studentsrights/expression/12852prs20050429.html

The ACLU of Massachusetts (2003) filed an*amicus*brief in support of a group of students at Westfield High School who were suspended for distributing candy canes and a religious message in school.

https://www.aclu.org/studentsrights/expression/12828prs20030221.html*

The Iowa Civil Liberties Union (2002) filed an*amicus*brief supporting a group of Christian students who sued Davenport Schools asserting their right to distribute religious literature during non-instructional time.

https://www.aclu.org/religion-belie...udents-distribute-christian-literature-school

How late you wanna work tonight denier? Tell me when we can move on to touching or banned speech...
that is government you dipshit.

Speaking of which....

Happy Kwanzaa!

karenga.jpg

Fucking pathetic

You mean other than it's racist, kind of like the congressional black caucus and was an invention of a real slime ball. Other than that I can't think of a thing.

What is racist about Kwanzaa?

What is racist about Kwanzaa?

There is nothing racist about it. If it held that people who celebrate Kwanzaa were superior to others, that people who were not African American were lesser, etc., then it would be racist. It is simply a day to celebrate being African American. If I want to create a day to be celebrated by and for people over 50, that doesn't make it a day that is bigoted against anyone else. These people are calling it racist because we don't have a day to celebrate being a 'white' American. But it is not the same thing. Irish Americans, Italians Americans, Mexican Americans, all have days to celebrate their ancestry, they are essentially white. Kwanzaa is not celebrating skin color, it is celebrating ancestry, just as the other Americans of European, Mexican and South American ancestry celebrate theirs.

The Five Stages of Islam

By Richard Butrick

More at link.

Works on the assumption that Muslims are a hive-mind, and not dozens of different nationalities and sects....

More at link.

Works on the assumption that Muslims are a hive-mind, and not dozens of different nationalities and sects....

Right. I've lived and worked in 3 different Muslim countries. They do not march in lockstep. That's just ludicrous. Just today a Lebanese colleague was talking about how the mufti (Muslim legal expert who is empowered to give rulings on religious matters) in Saudi and the Mufti in Lebanon did not agree on a certain issue. They are separate countries. Just because the are Muslim, it does not mean they are all in agreement on everything. It is like America and France, or any two Christian countries: they might disagree on many things; that they are essentially the same religion does not mean all the people and all the leaders think in unison.

Right. I've lived and worked in 3 different Muslim countries. They do not march in lockstep. That's just ludicrous. Just today a Lebanese colleague was talking about how the mufti (Muslim legal expert who is empowered to give rulings on religious matters) in Saudi and the Mufti in Lebanon did not agree on a certain issue. They are separate countries. Just because the are Muslim, it does not mean they are all in agreement on everything. It is like America and France, or any two Christian countries: they might disagree on many things; that they are essentially the same religion does not mean all the people and all the leaders think in unison.

I spent a good portion of my career dealing with muslims in several arab countries. You are correct, they don't all think the same.----------------but, they will all support a muslim takeover of the non-believers in the west.

Try to tak a Bible into Saudi Arabia and hold Christian services-----------see how long you will keep your head. I personally know of a Phillipino who was beheaded in SAudi Arabia for reading the Bible to a group of people.

Islam, in general, has zero tolerance of any other religion or viewpoint.

Forum List

Back