What Is It You Think You Can't Do Because of Political Correctness?

No, I actually find Muslims in America to be pretty well behaved, generally speaking.

I have no reason to fear or hate Muslims based on how they behave at this point in time in America.

They haven't achieved sufficiently large populations and population density in America to start becoming a source of actual irritation.

But we all know it is coming.

And the main reason Muslims are on such good behavior is because they haven't yet gotten the necessary numbers.

But here we are talking about how well behaved Muslims are in America now while they (you?) are still in Stage One. But, Stage Two is what you are waiting for and working toward.

Archived-Articles: The Five Stages of Islam

More at link.

Only totally ignorant libtardians do not see the real danger here.

Works on the assumption that Muslims are a hive-mind, and not dozens of different nationalities and sects....

your ignorance is showing-------------again. Its already happening in parts of Europe.

BREAKING for hater dupes- What Pubs and their bought off charlatans demean as ''political correctness'' used to be known as civility, good manners, intelligence lol...

Look at this clown trying to co-opt civility, good manners and intelligence.

No.

Just like Obama can't take away our inalienable rights, you similarly, can't deny your political opponents basic human qualities.

ESPECIALLY those opponents who are clearly your ethical and intellectual betters.

Stup-O, here's an example of Political Correctness hurting ALL of us.

Legendary broadcaster, Bob Grant died last week and this Wiki passage tells how PC prompted Radio & Records to revoke the Lifetime Achievement Award they'd announced he'd won.

Radio & Records had planned to issue a Lifetime Achievement Award to Grant during its annual convention in March 2008; however, the award was revoked in January 2008 for "past comments by him that contradict our values and the respect we have for all members of our community."[37] Several talk radio hosts have spoken out against the decision; Neal Boortz has stated:

“ I usually try not to miss the Radio & Records talk radio convention... Not this year. Maybe never again. R&R has succumbed to political correctness... I don't call for boycotts. But I do think it would be wonderful to see talk show hosts refuse to appear at this convention... What we have seen here in this revocation of the award to Bob Grant is simple pandering to political correctness. Nothing more, nothing less.[38] ”​

Sean Hannity, Opie and Anthony, Comedian Jim Norton, Lars Larson, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Lionel and Howard Stern opposed the move as well, with Levin stating "I am disgusted with the mistreatment of Bob Grant. I am fed up with the censors, intimidators, and cowards in this business."[39] Don Imus deemed the award unimportant, offered to return awards he had received after treating them to his sledgehammer and block of wood, and called Grant's comments "stupid", although he also referred to Grant as a "legendary broadcaster."[40]

Bob Grant (radio host) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's the Washington Times story.

Talk radio award revoked

By The Washington Times Thursday, January 17, 2008

A radio industry magazine yesterday withdrew a lifetime-achievement award to conservative radio talk-show host Bob Grant, citing racial remarks he made in the 1990s.

Radio & Records Inc. had planned to recognize the longtime conservative commentator with its 2008 Lifetime Industry Achievement Award in the District in March. Mr. Grant, 78, airs weeknights on WABC-770 AM in New York City.

But yesterday, the Los Angeles publication said it would no longer honor him.

“R&R; is sensitive to the diversity of our community and does not want the presentation of an award to Mr. Grant to imply our endorsement of past comments by him that contradict our values and the respect we have for all members of our community,” Radio & Records said in a statement posted on its Web site.

Company executives yesterday declined to comment further on the decision to rescind the award.

Mr. Grant, revered by listeners as the father of talk radio, began his broadcasting career in Chicago in the 1940s.

He arrived in New York in 1970 and joined WABC in 1984. He was fired in 1996 in response to on-air comments he made about Commerce Secretary Ron Brown, who was killed in a plane crash.

Mr. Grant described himself as a “pessimist” for predicting that Mr. Brown had survived the crash.

Mr. Grant last year returned to WABC, which is owned by Citadel Broadcasting Corp., after spending a decade at rival WOR-710 AM.d March 13-15 at the Renaissance Washington Hotel. Conservative radio host Sean Hannity interviewed Mr. Grant yesterday on his syndicated show, heard locally on WMAL-630 AM.

Reached yesterday at his home in New Jersey, Mr. Grant said Radio & Records “should be ashamed of themselves.”

“It’s contemptible that they would do such a thing,” he said. “I smelled a rat right away.”

Mr. Grant said he found it ironic that the Rev. Al Sharpton is scheduled to speak at the R&R; Talk Radio Seminar, where he would have received his award.

“I think it says more than I could possibly say,” he said.

A spokeswoman for Mr. Sharpton did not respond to requests for comment yesterday.

The news of Mr. Grant’s rebuke, announced yesterday at 1:30 p.m., spread quickly among members of the talk-radio industry who seized on the move as an affront to free speech. Industry insiders called for a boycott of the R&R; conference, to be held March 13-15 at the Renaissance Washington Hotel. Conservative radio host Sean Hannity interviewed Mr. Grant yesterday on his syndicated show, heard locally on WMAL-630 AM.

Story Continues →

Talk radio award revoked - Washington Times

He was denied the award for statements made in the 1990's???

Well, the publication (R&R) saw fit to honor him despite whatever he'd previously said.

But then they suddenly re-thought their decision.

He was a leader, a pioneer, a groundbreaking broadcaster who deserved the award.

It was denied him because of political correctness.

If you can't see how this diminishes us all and intrudes on our freedoms you need to open an account at USMBjr.

No, I actually find Muslims in America to be pretty well behaved, generally speaking.

I have no reason to fear or hate Muslims based on how they behave at this point in time in America.

They haven't achieved sufficiently large populations and population density in America to start becoming a source of actual irritation.

But we all know it is coming.

And the main reason Muslims are on such good behavior is because they haven't yet gotten the necessary numbers.

But here we are talking about how well behaved Muslims are in America now while they (you?) are still in Stage One. But, Stage Two is what you are waiting for and working toward.

Archived-Articles: The Five Stages of Islam

More at link.

Works on the assumption that Muslims are a hive-mind, and not dozens of different nationalities and sects....

You show your ignorance of Islam.

Only 1/3 of the American colonists wanted independence from Great Britain in 1776. The Jacobins were a minority of Frenchmen in 1789, and the Bolsheviks a minority of Russians in 1917. The quota on imported sugar in America today is not there because it has the broad support of Americans but because of the political influence of a small minority of sugar growers in Louisiana.

Less than half of Americans even vote in most elections, and the more local the election is the fewer people vote. History and outcomes are made by determined and well-organized minorities.

So it is with radical Islam.

It matters not a whit that most Muslims are not radicals.

If the average Muslim moderates are not willing to stand up and demand that Muslim Brotherhood influence be purged from Muslim organizations, then the radicals win, no matter how few their numbers. Consider the fate of Molly Norris, the Seattle cartoonist who organized the "Everybody Draw Mohammed" day in 2010 as a protest against censorship. After threats she canceled the contest and apologized. No matter, the threats continued until she has changed her name and gone into hiding on the advice of the FBI. There was and is no support from Muslim groups, or hardly anyone outside of a few conservatives, for that matter, for the concept of free speech.

The danger is rather a sort of "creeping sharia" whereby we suffer the death of a thousand cuts rather than the one by the guillotine. Muslim radicals aim to deceive us as to their true intention, which is to spread their sharia(or "shariah") into the West, replacing our values with their own. In short, their objective is to take us over peacefully over a long period of time, not militarily all at once.

The Redhunter: The War of Ideas: Islamic Extremism and the West Archives

Here's a bit of neighborly advice, why not pour yourself a glass of your favorite beverage, settle in and enjoy this video?

:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul2hpEOngyo]Muslim Brotherhood in America: The Overview - YouTube[/ame]

Center for Security Policy | The Muslim Brotherhood in America

your ignorance is showing-------------again. Its already happening in parts of Europe.

Good thought. However, this video shows that Europe's destiny has already been decided.

Islam wins!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU]Muslim Demographics - YouTube[/ame]

Right. I've lived and worked in 3 different Muslim countries. They do not march in lockstep. That's just ludicrous. Just today a Lebanese colleague was talking about how the mufti (Muslim legal expert who is empowered to give rulings on religious matters) in Saudi and the Mufti in Lebanon did not agree on a certain issue. They are separate countries. Just because the are Muslim, it does not mean they are all in agreement on everything. It is like America and France, or any two Christian countries: they might disagree on many things; that they are essentially the same religion does not mean all the people and all the leaders think in unison.

http://theredhunter.com/the_war_of_ideas_islamic_extremism_and_the_west/

Last edited:
No you dont HAVE to make it up.. Its obvious. And I told you that those cases against public schools ARE casesmof govt suppression. School boards are elected and the rules they approve have the force of law as far as an angry parent is concerned..

No they arent they are an example of overzealous individuals unless you are asserting that human behavior is totally a non factor. There is NO EVIDENCE that the state agrees with the actions taken by these individuals other than your assertions.

What you are trying to say is that any actions taken by anyone who works for the schools has the SUPPORT of the state. You cant show thats the case because its not true. A student gets suspended for wearing dreads you assert that the STATE ITSELF is behind it. Thats bullshit because you cant prove it. The state doesnt support every decision made by every individual SOLELY BECAUSE someone in the school system did it.

Dont like it? Change Society. Good luck with that. Now I'm going to go shake my dick out the window and yell at the Prudish PC Police who have a problem with it :lol:

Nice demagoguing and that public flourishing of your dick is quite fitting.. Shake it all you need to.

An elected School Board IS the state. So is the Board of Regents at a Public University.. If you challenge their politically correct bullshit, your lawyer will be going up against lawyers working on the taxpayer dime. THAT is the State. Yyou will be challenging enbedded WRITTEN policies. Not the arbitrary whims of a few "overzealous individuals"..

Its no wonder youve screamed uncle and dont want to move on.. Because all you got is denial and a cause to defend.. Youre SCARED to allow thiis dicussion to expand, because you have no real defense for the other examples I wanted to cover...

I have denial and you have facts that you refuse to link because its a big secret.

Keep linking to the ACLU while claiming that orgs like the ACLU want to shut down free speech. It makes total sense to the wack a doodles who hate Obama no matter what.

Speaking of which....

Obama Honors Fake Holiday Created By Violent Black Supremacist…

Happy Kwanzaa!

karenga.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-12-26-at-5.50.12-PM.png

'cause that thread I started on it yesterday was in the wrong forum n' all.

Fucking pathetic

What exactly is so horrible about Kwanzaa?

You mean other than it's racist, kind of like the congressional black caucus and was an invention of a real slime ball. Other than that I can't think of a thing.

You mean like the Republicans Jewish Council? Or is your outrage all about color?

Right. I've lived and worked in 3 different Muslim countries. They do not march in lockstep. That's just ludicrous. Just today a Lebanese colleague was talking about how the mufti (Muslim legal expert who is empowered to give rulings on religious matters) in Saudi and the Mufti in Lebanon did not agree on a certain issue. They are separate countries. Just because the are Muslim, it does not mean they are all in agreement on everything. It is like America and France, or any two Christian countries: they might disagree on many things; that they are essentially the same religion does not mean all the people and all the leaders think in unison.

I spent a good portion of my career dealing with muslims in several arab countries. You are correct, they don't all think the same.----------------but, they will all support a muslim takeover of the non-believers in the west.

Try to tak a Bible into Saudi Arabia and hold Christian services-----------see how long you will keep your head. I personally know of a Phillipino who was beheaded in SAudi Arabia for reading the Bible to a group of people.

Islam, in general, has zero tolerance of any other religion or viewpoint.

Yep!

To illustrate a similar dynamic, even though Spain withdrew their support from Iraq during the most recent war, they were generally in support of freedom rather than Islamic terrorism.

Even though Republicans and Democrats vehemently disagree on political philosophy there was absolutely NO DIVISION OF OPINION OR SENTIMENT on 9/11 or when SEAL Team 6 got OBL.

Same thing for Muslims.

They ALL follow the Koran.

They ALL worship Allah.

They ALL are commanded to perform Jihad.

Shariah law is, generally, the law they prefer.

Islamic dominance is the ultimately desired objective.

OF ALL MUSLIMS.

That's what the Koran commands.

Last edited:
Your name is Redfish

Redfish are a member of the drum family. The have a large spot on their tail, grow to be 40 inches or more, are excellent food, and are plentiful in the gulf.

Kwanza only exists in the minds of racist africans.

And dragons taste good

you have some really strange dreams. Too much time in the sweat lodge?

Kwanza is the creation of racist africans searching for some heritage and finding nothing. So they made one up. Its a joke, but if you like it, go right ahead and play along.

I look at political correctness as the tendency of a particular ideology to label something as a detrimental mental condition with the sole intent of discrediting that viewpoint without ever having to debate the issue itself. It is a tactic which is used solely to discount, demean and dehumanize the viewpoint, thereby rendering it not even worthy of discussion. Political Correctness is in actuality NOT simply the 'civility' in discussing issues. It is the term used to describe a weapon.

Trent Lott is a prime example. As leader of the Senate, he attended Strom Thurmonds retirement party and said that Mississippi was proud to have voted for him as President and that this country would probably have been better off, had he won the office. Outrage! Racist! Trent Lott therefore obviously supports Jim Crow laws and the segregation policies of the early 50's! It couldn't be that the object of the gathering, Strom Thurmond at 90+ years of age, was retiring from the Senate and he wanted to say something nice? No, no. Trent Lott MUST resign and then must be KILLED, politically of course. Yet, when Harry Reid says that Barrack Obama is a good 'light-skinned' African-American and doesn't have a 'negro' dialect, except when he wants, then Harry is let off with a simple apology. Trent Lott? No apology will suffice, his offense was a conservative basically doing the same thing. Different punishment is therefore okay. Political Correctness in its true ugly form.

Another example. Support for the federal Defense of Women act. An act initially meant to provide federal support for battered women. A righteous goal, to be sure. Republicans voted against it initially. Sexist, a continuance of the Republican war on women for sure! Uh, no. Attached to the bill were several billion dollars in pork barrel spending, one of which provided 45 million dollars for an airport in Nevada (surprise, Harry Ried's territory) that had all of about 30 customers - PER WEEK! Any attempt by Republicans to address the issue (refer to a press conference given by Senator Tom Coburn) is met with absolute laughable outrage. A bill, stripped of the pork and introduced to the House was labeled DOA by Harry (and that surprises us how?). For the republicans to even speak out against this bill (never mind the pork) was roundly criticized as just being 'mean.'

Conservative women are routinely the target of political correctness gone beserk. Take Sarah Palin as a prime example. Political correctness is NEVER applied to her. Martin Bashir, Bill Maher and others are a testament to how disgusting comments can be. Yet, say something about Sandra Fluke (a ridiculous figure of the left), who wants everyone else to pay her $3,000 a year for birth control, and you are branded as basically evil.

There is only one way to combat political correctness. Ignore it, because it is NEVER applied to conservatives and their viewpoints. If it was about being 'nice' then it wouldn't be that bad. But it isn't and never has been. So you may continue with your faux outrage over things. That's what they make ignore buttons for.

Last edited:
I look at political correctness as the tendency of a particular ideology to label something as a detrimental mental condition with the sole intent of discrediting that viewpoint without ever having to debate the issue itself. It is a tactic which is used solely to discount, demean and dehumanize the viewpoint, thereby rendering it not even worthy of discussion. Political Correctness is in actuality NOT simply the 'civility' in discussing issues. It is the term used to describe a weapon.

Trent Lott is a prime example. As leader of the Senate, he attended Strom Thurmonds retirement party and said that Mississippi was proud to have voted for him as President and that this country would probably have been better off, had he won the office. Outrage! Racist! Trent Lott therefore obviously supports Jim Crow laws and the segregation policies of the early 50's! It couldn't be that the object of the gathering, Strom Thurmond at 90+ years of age, was retiring from the Senate and he wanted to say something nice? No, no. Trent Lott MUST resign and then must be KILLED, politically of course. Yet, when Harry Reid says that Barrack Obama is a good 'light-skinned' African-American and doesn't have a 'negro' dialect, except when he wants, then Harry is let off with a simple apology. Trent Lott? No apology will suffice, his offense was a conservative basically doing the same thing. Different punishment is therefore okay. Political Correctness in its true ugly form.

Another example. Support for the federal Defense of Women act. An act initially meant to provide federal support for battered women. A righteous goal, to be sure. Republicans voted against it initially. Sexist, a continuance of the Republican war on women for sure! Uh, no. Attached to the bill were several billion dollars in pork barrel spending, one of which provided 45 million dollars for an airport in Nevada (surprise, Harry Ried's territory) that had all of about 30 customers - PER WEEK! Any attempt by Republicans to address the issue (refer to a press conference given by Senator Tom Coburn) is met with absolute laughable outrage. A bill, stripped of the pork and introduced to the House was labeled DOA by Harry (and that surprises us how?).

Conservative women are routinely the target of political correctness gone beserk. Take Sarah Palin as a prime example. Political correctness is NEVER applied to her. Martin Bashir, Bill Maher and others are a testament to how disgusting comments can be. Yet, say something about Sandra Fluke (a ridiculous figure of the left), who wants everyone else to pay her $3,000 a year for birth control, and you are branded as basically evil.

There is only one way to combat political correctness. Ignore it, because it is NEVER applied to conservatives and their viewpoints. If it was about being 'nice' then it wouldn't be that bad. But it isn't and never has been. So you may continue with your faux outrage over things. That's what they make ignore buttons for.

:clap2::clap2:

Redfish are a member of the drum family. The have a large spot on their tail, grow to be 40 inches or more, are excellent food, and are plentiful in the gulf.

And dragons taste good

Kwanza is the creation of racist africans searching for some heritage and finding nothing. So they made one up. Its a joke, but if you like it, go right ahead and play along.

And Fairies create radiant heat

Seawytch.....you posted this statement:
You can't call a Jew a ****
You can't call a Mexican a Wetback
You can't call an African American the N word
You can't call an Asian a Chink
You can't call someone of Middle Eastern descent a Towel Head
Notice you didn't say "You can't call a Jew the "K" word?
Notice you didn't say "You can't call a Mexican the "W" word?
But, in the case of African American you used the term "N" word? For some reason you can't even say "******" when protecting them. What's with that? Have you been led to believe they can't be called ******* even when refering to the fearful "N" word as a reference? You've been PC'd to the max!!

It's just a word I choose not to say. Personal preference.

I too. I cannot bring myself to say the word, to write the word, to think the word, to utter it in anyway. It comes too close to home. When someone else uses it, I find it horribly offensive and disgusting, far more than any of the other terms. I suppose it is just a matter of personal experience, of personal perspective. I would never use any of those other words. I've never heard them used much. I don't hang out with people who use such terms. People who use such language and think in such terms are completely anathema to me. Repulsive and disgusting individuals.

Very well said.

Using those words send a message that you are uneducated, ignorant, narrow minded, unintelligent - trash.

Frankly, I'm too good to use those words. And, I'm too good to associate with the trash that does use those words.

And dragons taste good

Hate to burst your bubble but christmas, easter, thanksgiving, mother's day, father's day, valentine's day and your birthday are "creations" that were "made up" in the search for "heritage" and meaning.

Get it?

So much hyperbole here no wonder you're outraged! You think someone wanted to kill Lott for saying stuff. No worries little buddy. Calm your nerves NO ONE suggested Lott should be killed. Dont forget Lott HIMSELF apologized for what he said. I guess Lott is part of the PC police too! Or maybe this is politics? I dunno...

Another example. Support for the federal Defense of Women act. An act initially meant to provide federal support for battered women. A righteous goal, to be sure. Republicans voted against it initially. Sexist, a continuance of the Republican war on women for sure! Uh, no. Attached to the bill were several billion dollars in pork barrel spending, one of which provided 45 million dollars for an airport in Nevada (surprise, Harry Ried's territory) that had all of about 30 customers - PER WEEK! Any attempt by Republicans to address the issue (refer to a press conference given by Senator Tom Coburn) is met with absolute laughable outrage. A bill, stripped of the pork and introduced to the House was labeled DOA by Harry (and that surprises us how?). For the republicans to even speak out against this bill (never mind the pork) was roundly criticized as just being 'mean.'

Republicans failed to get their message out and be clear WHY they oppose it. Must be the fault of the PC police...or politics? No PC Police are to blame!

Branded as evil by who? I mean all Limbaugh did was call her a slut. You're angry that Bashir talked bad about Palin but NOT angry that Limbaugh called fluke a whore. Because you're all about being fair:eusa_liar:

Bill Maher talks about Palin and we all should cry about it but Limbaugh does the same to Fluke and you excuse it.

Do you not see what is happening here? Everything your side does has an excuse, everything liberals do is inexcusable. Why? Partisanship

No they arent they are an example of overzealous individuals unless you are asserting that human behavior is totally a non factor. There is NO EVIDENCE that the state agrees with the actions taken by these individuals other than your assertions.

What you are trying to say is that any actions taken by anyone who works for the schools has the SUPPORT of the state. You cant show thats the case because its not true. A student gets suspended for wearing dreads you assert that the STATE ITSELF is behind it. Thats bullshit because you cant prove it. The state doesnt support every decision made by every individual SOLELY BECAUSE someone in the school system did it.

Dont like it? Change Society. Good luck with that. Now I'm going to go shake my dick out the window and yell at the Prudish PC Police who have a problem with it :lol:

Nice demagoguing and that public flourishing of your dick is quite fitting.. Shake it all you need to.

An elected School Board IS the state. So is the Board of Regents at a Public University.. If you challenge their politically correct bullshit, your lawyer will be going up against lawyers working on the taxpayer dime. THAT is the State. Yyou will be challenging enbedded WRITTEN policies. Not the arbitrary whims of a few "overzealous individuals"..

Its no wonder youve screamed uncle and dont want to move on.. Because all you got is denial and a cause to defend.. Youre SCARED to allow thiis dicussion to expand, because you have no real defense for the other examples I wanted to cover...

I have denial and you have facts that you refuse to link because its a big secret.

Keep linking to the ACLU while claiming that orgs like the ACLU want to shut down free speech. It makes total sense to the wack a doodles who hate Obama no matter what.

I simply used the ACLU to cut off any whining about "sourcing".. Pretty smart eh?
Could have used a lot of Conservative or Libertarian advocacy groups fighting this madness. So get over that.

Now how about we discuss how long it will take for the PC mechinery to eradicate Illegal Alien and Illegal Immigrant from the media and public policy. Wanna look at the players? Cant follow the game if you don't have a scorecard...

And WTF does Obama have to do with any of all this?? You OK?? Freezing your dick off yet --- hanging it out the winder?

Forum List

Back