What is my religion? I'll tell you what

another concerned religionist for what is being eaten by their "prodigy" ... no need for biblicists to tend the Almighty's Garden, it's for them alone to do as they please.

my knowledge on the topic comes from UP CLOSE. ----as to concern-----you have no idea-----I am very concerned that the disorder in our society so often leads to NEGLECT------neglect of children and neglect of vulnerable persons incapable of taking care of themselves whether from mental deficiency or the affliction of depression or psychosis or even substance abuse (another form of depression) or old age. There is hunger in the USA because of social disorder -----not lack of resources
neglect of children and neglect of vulnerable persons incapable of taking care of themselves ...

what year in the past 2,000 haven't the religionist sung that song ??? and done nothing to solve the problem but regularly meet in their churches to sing and praise the holiness they have with the Almighty. by their book.

democrats invented FOOD STAMPS---the best thing that any society has had for the past 5000 years
Only if you believe that destroying the spirit of man is a good thing.
food stamps ...

View attachment 110869

you are a sick puppy.
I sympathize with you.

my knowledge on the topic comes from UP CLOSE. ----as to concern-----you have no idea-----I am very concerned that the disorder in our society so often leads to NEGLECT------neglect of children and neglect of vulnerable persons incapable of taking care of themselves whether from mental deficiency or the affliction of depression or psychosis or even substance abuse (another form of depression) or old age. There is hunger in the USA because of social disorder -----not lack of resources
neglect of children and neglect of vulnerable persons incapable of taking care of themselves ...

what year in the past 2,000 haven't the religionist sung that song ??? and done nothing to solve the problem but regularly meet in their churches to sing and praise the holiness they have with the Almighty. by their book.

democrats invented FOOD STAMPS---the best thing that any society has had for the past 5000 years
food stamps ...

View attachment 110869

you are a sick puppy.
I sympathize with you.
I sympathize with you.

you might save that for their children, grandparents and neighbors ...

food stamps ...

View attachment 110869

you are a sick puppy.
I sympathize with you.
I sympathize with you.

Sympathy has a Greek root. It means to suffer. I suffer with you. Blessed are those that suffer.

How God Uses Suffering for His Glory

food stamps ...

View attachment 110869

you are a sick puppy.
I sympathize with you.
I sympathize with you.

Sympathy has a Greek root. It means to suffer. I suffer with you. Blessed are those that suffer.

Sympathy has a Greek root. It means to suffer.

you try to hard, your root sucks there is no similarity between sympathy and suffering ... for normal people sympathy is a positive affinity between parties.

and try again, food stamps have a practical relationship for the farm belt as well supposedly your constituency and unlike the military industrial complex does not rely on murdering people for the benefits received. capitalism outside the hands of religious fanatics can be beneficial.

food stamps ...

View attachment 110869

you are a sick puppy.
I sympathize with you.
I sympathize with you.

you try to hard, your root sucks there is no similarity between sympathy and suffering ... for normal people sympathy is a positive affinity between parties.

and try again, food stamps have a practical relationship for the farm belt as well supposedly your constituency and unlike the military industrial complex does not rely on murdering people for the benefits received. capitalism outside the hands of religious fanatics can be beneficial.
Sympathy (from the Greek words syn "together" and pathos "feeling" which means "fellow-feeling") is the perception, understanding, and reaction to the distress or need of another life form.

You lose again. I sympathize with you. Blessed are the poor.

food stamps ...

View attachment 110869

you are a sick puppy.
I sympathize with you.
I sympathize with you.

Do you need a snap EBT card?

food stamps ...

View attachment 110869

you are a sick puppy.
I sympathize with you.
I sympathize with you.

Sympathy (from the Greek words syn "together" and pathos "feeling" which means "fellow-feeling") is the perception, understanding, and reaction to the distress or need of another life form.

neither distress nor need are synonymous to sympathy, at least for who are not inflicted by moribund theatrics.

what helps the farmer and feeds a family is a sympathetic assertion against zealotry, bing.

blessed are those that give.

food stamps ...

View attachment 110869

you are a sick puppy.
I sympathize with you.
I sympathize with you.

Once you qualify for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or cash benefits (Temporary Assistance) you receive an EBT card, also known as a Common Benefit Identification Card (CBIC). The EBT card looks like a debit card. The EBT card allows you to buy groceries and other items with your cash benefits at participating stores and other locations.

sorry bing, I'm planning on using the Rewards points from my credit card to by my next I-7 IT built bushiness computer as soon as my taxes are behind me ....

too bad for Ellen though a gal I know who's debilitating neck arthritis caused by her computer work for the State falls just short of that benefit earning what she does, I'll let her know how relieved you are her Spirit will not be broken.

I sympathize with you.
I sympathize with you.

Once you qualify for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or cash benefits (Temporary Assistance) you receive an EBT card, also known as a Common Benefit Identification Card (CBIC). The EBT card looks like a debit card. The EBT card allows you to buy groceries and other items with your cash benefits at participating stores and other locations.

sorry bing, I'm planning on using the Rewards points from my credit card to by my next I-7 IT built bushiness computer as soon as my taxes are behind me ....

too bad for Ellen though a gal I know who's debilitating neck arthritis caused by her computer work for the State falls just short of that benefit earning what she does, I'll let her know how relieved you are her Spirit will not be broken.
Just tell her the Almighty won't give her more than she can handle. Why don't you help her? That's how it is supposed to work, dipshit.

I sympathize with you.
I sympathize with you.

neither distress nor need are synonymous to sympathy, at least for who are not inflicted by moribund theatrics.

what helps the farmer and feeds a family is a sympathetic assertion against zealotry, bing.

blessed are those that give.
You should take that up with the Greeks.

Yes, blessed are the givers. Why aren't you helping your lady friend?

It is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ
-Help people...Be it through charity or government. No one should be allowed to die on the side of the street or to die on their couch. Anyone that believes otherwise is going to hell when they die.
-Strive to be a good person to others.
-Forgive others and accept that we're all different. Jesus wanted this! Don't cast the first stone.
-Strive to live your life fully and to be their for your family. Yep, Jesus wanted you to be their for your family and be something in life.
-I believe that we must be the stewarts of gods creation here on earth. What is that? We must protect the animal life and maintain the wonders of our world. We need to stop destroying.

There's too many Christians today that seem more like demons from the depths of hell. A lot of them post on this board daily and scream about how much they hate helping other people and judge without thought.

You want government to feed the poor, eh?

Do you know how much tax money on the dollar goes toward those poor people? It's about 9 cents on the dollar.

You are better off giving your own money and time to those in need if you really care than letting Trump have your money.

Then again, most who help the poor directly are those of faith and conservative and those who are left wingers are atheists and vote for people to force them to give more to the poor.

Some of the most uncaring people are from nanny states where those seen dying on the side of the road are just assumed to be helped by the government instead of individuals like yourself.

Just tell her the Almighty won't give her more than she can handle. Why don't you help her? That's how it is supposed to work, dipshit.

Ellen is devoutly religious and asks nothing from the Almighty. they may have not given her more than she could handle but the State did, 90% of her neck is arthritic from viewing the monitor while a programmer and was dismissed by the doctors recommendation regarding her condition.

Why don't you help her?

try a day or two without your bible bing the challenge can't make you any worse than you already are.

Ellen is devoutly religious and asks nothing from the Almighty. they may have not given her more than she could handle but the State did, 90% of her neck is arthritic from viewing the monitor while a programmer and was dismissed by the doctors recommendation regarding her condition.

Why don't you help her?

try a day or two without your bible bing the challenge can't make you any worse than you already are.
Try a day or two without [my] bible? I do that all the time. I'm not that religious.

Is the state to blame for Ellen's condition? No. That is a typical victim meme mentality of an external locus of control. That's what wrong with this country.

You would rather assuage your guilt by pretending that you help nondescript, faceless people - that in reality you don't do anything for at all - rather than to actually help people you do know. And somehow, I am to blame.

Didn't you just post you wiped your ass with the Bible?

/Thread dismissed
Evangelicals wipe their ass with the bible more than any other religion. They are a disgrace, Jesus would weep.
And yet when confronted with the opportunity to weep over sinners, He instead said go and sin no more. I don't believe you understand His message at all.

Sure... people behave hypocritically. In fact, by singling out those you don't like and ignoring the hypocrisy of those you do like, you have done the exact same thing all without ever batting an eye to your own hypocrisy.

Why don't you help her?

Try a day or two without [my] bible? I do that all the time. I'm not that religious.

Is the state to blame for Ellen's condition? No. That is a typical victim meme mentality of an external locus of control. That's what wrong with this country.

You would rather assuage your guilt by pretending that you help nondescript, faceless people - that in reality you don't do anything for at all - rather than to actually help people you do know. And somehow, I am to blame.

you are blamed for what - you have no idea whatever you are talking about ...

You would rather assuage your guilt by pretending that you help nondescript, faceless people - that in reality you don't do anything for at all

what is there for me to be guilty about ...

what made you think Ellen blamed the state ...

That's what wrong with this country.

Ellen ... or you, at least you know there is a problem. that book of yours has polluted your mind.

Of course I know what I am talking about. I don't know Ellen, you do. Do something about it. Help your friend.

Not helping your friend.

I never said Ellen blamed the state. You blame the state. That's what people like you do. You push the victim meme like a con man.

Ellen ... or you, at least you know there is a problem. that book of yours has polluted your mind.

The only problem I see are con men who push victim memes to convince others that they are not in control of their destiny. Why won't you help her instead of blaming me?

Last edited:

Of course I know what I am talking about. I don't know Ellen, you do. Do something about it. Help your friend.

Not helping your friend.

I never said Ellen blamed the state. You blame the state. That's what people like you do. You push the victim meme like a con man.

The only problem I see are con men who push victim memes to convince others that they are not in control of their destiny. Why won't you help her instead of blaming me?
Not helping your friend.

you are way out of line bing, it's not the first time either.

Not helping your friend.

Not helping your friend.

Are you going to help Ellen or not? You are one to talk about being out of line.

Last edited:

Not helping your friend.

Not helping your friend.

Are you going to help Ellen or not? You are one to talk about being out of line.

.:dig:

Forum List

Back