🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is my religion? I'll tell you what

you are blamed for what - you have no idea whatever you are talking about ...

Of course I know what I am talking about. I don't know Ellen, you do. Do something about it. Help your friend.

what is there for me to be guilty about ...

Not helping your friend.

what made you think Ellen blamed the state ...

I never said Ellen blamed the state. You blame the state. That's what people like you do. You push the victim meme like a con man.

Ellen ... or you, at least you know there is a problem. that book of yours has polluted your mind.

The only problem I see are con men who push victim memes to convince others that they are not in control of their destiny. Why won't you help her instead of blaming me?
Not helping your friend.

you are way out of line bing, it's not the first time either.
Are you going to help Ellen or not? You are one to talk about being out of line.
Are you going to help Ellen or not? You are one to talk about being out of line.

.:dig:
You should probably stop digging. Ellen doesn't need a grave. She needs your financial help.

you are blamed for what - you have no idea whatever you are talking about ...

Of course I know what I am talking about. I don't know Ellen, you do. Do something about it. Help your friend.

what is there for me to be guilty about ...

Not helping your friend.

what made you think Ellen blamed the state ...

I never said Ellen blamed the state. You blame the state. That's what people like you do. You push the victim meme like a con man.

Ellen ... or you, at least you know there is a problem. that book of yours has polluted your mind.

The only problem I see are con men who push victim memes to convince others that they are not in control of their destiny. Why won't you help her instead of blaming me?
Not helping your friend.

You should probably stop digging. Ellen doesn't need a grave. She needs your financial help.

she receives $1100.00 a month disability from Social Security, the kicker for you though is that amount puts her $50.00 above the threshold for food stamps so you can be happy about that anyway.

... :dig: .

* you are one sick puppy.

Not helping your friend.

Not helping your friend.

she receives $1100.00 a month disability from Social Security, the kicker for you though is that amount puts her $50.00 above the threshold for food stamps so you can be happy about that anyway.

Why in the world would you think I would be happy about that? What would make me happy is if you would actually help your friend instead of waiting for someone else to do it. How's that?

Why in the world would you think I would be happy about that? What would make me happy is if you would actually help your friend instead of waiting for someone else to do it. How's that?

because you have claimed it would be stealing your money if she received it, christian. I'm surprised for a second you have disguised your greed.

no one including Ellen is waiting for anything.

because you have claimed it would be stealing your money if she received it, christian. I'm surprised for a second you have disguised your greed.

When did I claim that? Obviously she needs help. Why aren't you helping her? Are you waiting for someone else to do it?

When did I claim that? Obviously she needs help. Why aren't you helping her? Are you waiting for someone else to do it?

because you have claimed it would be stealing your money if she received it ...

everyday, your relentless postings and signature and shallowness as a christian that you infer you understand Ellen's situation is an obvious plea without merit.

everyday, your relentless postings and signature and shallowness as a christian that you infer you understand Ellen's situation is an obvious plea without merit.
No. I don't believe that was obvious. I believe that is quite a leap in logic. Putting that aside, you were the one who brought up Ellen's situation. I am the one who has pointed out that instead of waiting for someone else to help her, you could help her. Ellen is your friend, right?

No. I don't believe that was obvious. I believe that is quite a leap in logic. Putting that aside, you were the one who brought up Ellen's situation. I am the one who has pointed out that instead of waiting for someone else to help her, you could help her. Ellen is your friend, right?

you have already been corrected there's not much more than repeating what you are seemingly incapable of understanding ... the subject is off-topic, Ellen is not without the help she needs - there's no point for you to argue any longer.

you have already been corrected there's not much more than repeating what you are seemingly incapable of understanding ... the subject is off-topic, Ellen is not without the help she needs - there's no point for you to argue any longer.
Then why did you even bring up Ellen in the first place. You are not making any sense. You can't back up any of the outrageous claims you make.

Then why did you even bring up Ellen in the first place. You are not making any sense. You can't back up any of the outrageous claims you make.

I've not made any ...

try not to show your anger, reread the posts and you will find your error.

I've not made any ...

try not to show your anger, reread the posts and you will find your error.
I just re-read them. I don't see my error or anger, brother. Please feel free to point them out for me.

Forum List

Back