🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is my religion? I'll tell you what

It is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ
-Help people...Be it through charity or government. No one should be allowed to die on the side of the street or to die on their couch. Anyone that believes otherwise is going to hell when they die.
-Strive to be a good person to others.
-Forgive others and accept that we're all different. Jesus wanted this! Don't cast the first stone.
-Strive to live your life fully and to be their for your family. Yep, Jesus wanted you to be their for your family and be something in life.
-I believe that we must be the stewarts of gods creation here on earth. What is that? We must protect the animal life and maintain the wonders of our world. We need to stop destroying.

There's too many Christians today that seem more like demons from the depths of hell. A lot of them post on this board daily and scream about how much they hate helping other people and judge without thought.
Many Americans starve on the streets.
No. They don't. Show me one example of this happening. People do go hungry, but no one has ever starved.
For example, people live in the old canalization of Las Vegas and search for money gamblers have forgotten in the slot machines.
I asked for an example of someone starving in America. Doesn't happen. Even the homeless are well fed. Quite a few fat ones, as a matter of fact. No one starves in this country.

-Help people...Be it through charity or government. No one should be allowed to die on the side of the street or to die on their couch. Anyone that believes otherwise is going to hell when they die.
-Forgive others and accept that we're all different. Jesus wanted this! Don't cast the first stone.
-Strive to live your life fully and to be their for your family. Yep, Jesus wanted you to be their for your family and be something in life.
-I believe that we must be the stewarts of gods creation here on earth. What is that? We must protect the animal life and maintain the wonders of our world. We need to stop destroying.

There's too many Christians today that seem more like demons from the depths of hell. A lot of them post on this board daily and scream about how much they hate helping other people and judge without thought.
No. They don't. Show me one example of this happening. People do go hungry, but no one has ever starved.
For example, people live in the old canalization of Las Vegas and search for money gamblers have forgotten in the slot machines.
I asked for an example of someone starving in America. Doesn't happen. Even the homeless are well fed. Quite a few fat ones, as a matter of fact. No one starves in this country.
They are not really well fed. They get food stamps like in Cuba and North Korea. The difference is the emergency situation there.

Matthew, be careful trotting Christ out when it suits you. You judged others in your post. You wiped your ass with the Word, and your fellow man. Might want to leave Christ out of your boasting....

Be careful worshiping big money and fucking over the poor. Jesus warned you about that and how hard it would be for you to get into heaven.

They are not really well fed. They get food stamps like in Cuba and North Korea. The difference is the emergency situation there.
You are ignorant. I've spent some time in Vegas. I was homeless. Disabled and waiting for my disability. I ate well. Some days, you can eat five times a day. People are always giving stuff away. Food, clothes. You name it.

BS maybe no one you know. The aged go without food to buy their pills, and I'm sure many are hungry. That is why the food kitchens are so busy.

You are ignorant. I've spent some time in Vegas. I was homeless. Disabled and waiting for my disability. I ate well. Some days, you can eat five times a day. People are always giving stuff away. Food, clothes. You name it.
And what about all the people around these barrel ovens, the vets begging for food?

And what about all the people around these barrel ovens, the vets begging for food?
I'm still waiting for an example of someone starving in America. If it happened, you can be sure it would be on the news. Like I said. Some people can go hungry, but no one starves. Maybe you are confused about the definition of starvation. Perhaps you should look it up.

Hey, maybe we should all follow the religion of Trump and start praying for the ratings on the Apprentice to get better, because Ah-Nohld isn't doing as good a job as Trump did.

I'm still waiting for an example of someone starving in America. If it happened, you can be sure it would be on the news. Like I said. Some people can go hungry, but no one starves. Maybe you are confused about the definition of starvation. Perhaps you should look it up.
You didn´t answer my question, though.

So you can't give me an example of someone starving in America. I knew you wouldn't be able to. Because it doesn't happen. You lose. This conversation, one sided though it is, is over. Have a nice day, cupcake.

So you can't give me an example of someone starving in America. I knew you wouldn't be able to. Because it doesn't happen. You lose. This conversation, one sided though it is, is over. Have a nice day, cupcake.

Well, here's a piece the Washington Post did on it............

5 Myths about hunger in America

And here is what the World Life Expectancy organization says about it. They use data from places like WHO, World Bank, UNESCO which are organizations that would know about things like this. According to them, in 2014, the number of people that starved to death in America was 3,933.

https://www.quora.com/How-many-Americans-starve-to-death-each-year

Hope that helps.

Feed them and give them food stamps if need be.

I give that cupcake to a homeless hungry person.

There you have your fake Christian troll - let the government help them, I am to busy and want my time and money for myself.

A good start, granted. But they need flats and jobs, too. Many of them need also special treatment teaching them how to manage the everyday. In my country, people get a tenancy proposal to be confirmed by the welfare office and move in the very next month.
Even from a purely economic view it is a good thing to take care of them.

Matthew, be careful trotting Christ out when it suits you. You judged others in your post. You wiped your ass with the Word, and your fellow man. Might want to leave Christ out of your boasting....

Be careful worshiping big money and fucking over the poor. Jesus warned you about that and how hard it would be for you to get into heaven.

Jesus' friend was one of the richest men on earth at the time, and not one admonition about having money. huh. God's friends, Abraham, wealthy. Kings David and Sol, wealthy. God loves for his children to prosper.
What have you done lately for the poor, oh mouthy one?

Forum List

Back