What is "Parler"?

Where right wingers go to get their, "gospel Truth".
The same place you get your's-
I know how to argue and resort to the fewest fallacies.
What, Burn Loot and Murder? That is your prog way to argue, burn minority businesses...
and they ATTACK innocent DINERS!!!!!
Yeah, i want those chicken shit progs who Burn Loot and Murder to come down to my neck of the woods where some of the innocent can defend themselves legally...

Yeah, can you imagine that, some people actually doing the job of police?

ROFL! The OP uses left-wing Wiki as a descriptive of Parler?

Please.

It's an alternative platform for it's members.

Anyone here still using MySpace or AOL Chat?

Tech marches on...

People are leaving Twitter because they're a bunch of wanna-be tyrants. People like you who call anyone who objects to their behavior racists and white supremacists, are simply trash.

People are leaving Twitter because they're a bunch of wanna-be tyrants. People like you who call anyone who objects to their behavior racists and white supremacists, are simply trash.

LOL

People are leaving Twitter because Twitter no longer allows them to spread fake news. So now they go elsewhere to lie.

LOL

People are leaving Twitter because Twitter no longer allows them to spread fake news. So now they go elsewhere to lie.

Do people really get paid for doing what you do?
I'm curious; I've heard of trolls getting paid to spread bullshit like you do all day, but I've never known for sure if that was just some urban legend.
Do you get paid? How much?

(I don't need to ask by who, do I?)

LOL

I'm curious; I've heard of trolls getting paid to spread bullshit like you do all day, but I've never known for sure if that was just some urban legend.

I'm not allowed to say.

LOL

I'm not allowed to say.

NDA, huh?

Yeah, I've had to sign a few of those in my time.

How's the pay, good, bad, or meh?

Parler (/pɑːrlər/, PAR-ler) is an American microblogging and social networking service launched in August 2018. Parler has a significant user base of Trump supporters, conservatives, and right-wing extremists.[4][5][6] Posts on the service often contain far-right content,[12] antisemitism,[15][discuss] and conspiracy theories.[18] Parler has been described as an alternative to Twitter, and is popular among people who have been banned from mainstream social networks or oppose their moderation policies.[4][7][19]

Parler markets itself as a "free speech" and unbiased alternative to mainstream social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. However, journalists and users have criticized the service for content policies that are more restrictive than the company portrays, and sometimes more restrictive than those of its competitors.[20][21][22][23] As of November 2020, the service had about 4 million active users, and over 10 million total users.[3][2]
-------------------------------------
There is so many right wing sites, be careful out there, for those in reality.

NPR did a story on Parlor:

The last part is hilarious; they chronicle that both Ted Cruz and Maria Bartimoro (sp?) said they were leaving Twitter for Parler...

Both are still on Twitter. LOL
if i can find a better facebook, i'll go use it. but i'll still keep my facebook account active. you're simply going to see social sites fragment and people have accounts on various places for awhile.

next up someone figures out how i can run my own software to get subscribed feeds from a site regardless of where they decide to live and post cat pics. then we won't need "social media" other than to be a telephone book for how to get peoples feed to subscribe to.

ROFL! The OP uses left-wing Wiki as a descriptive of Parler?

Please.

It's an alternative platform for it's members.

Anyone here still using MySpace or AOL Chat?

Tech marches on...
yep. pick your poison and let people be.

it's that last part some people have a fascination with not being able to do.

Parler (/pɑːrlər/, PAR-ler) is an American microblogging and social networking service launched in August 2018. Parler has a significant user base of Trump supporters, conservatives, and right-wing extremists.[4][5][6] Posts on the service often contain far-right content,[12] antisemitism,[15][discuss] and conspiracy theories.[18] Parler has been described as an alternative to Twitter, and is popular among people who have been banned from mainstream social networks or oppose their moderation policies.[4][7][19]

Parler markets itself as a "free speech" and unbiased alternative to mainstream social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. However, journalists and users have criticized the service for content policies that are more restrictive than the company portrays, and sometimes more restrictive than those of its competitors.[20][21][22][23] As of November 2020, the service had about 4 million active users, and over 10 million total users.[3][2]
-------------------------------------
There is so many right wing sites, be careful out there, for those in reality.

NPR did a story on Parlor:

The last part is hilarious; they chronicle that both Ted Cruz and Maria Bartimoro (sp?) said they were leaving Twitter for Parler...

Both are still on Twitter. LOL
if i can find a better facebook, i'll go use it. but i'll still keep my facebook account active. you're simply going to see social sites fragment and people have accounts on various places for awhile.

next up someone figures out how i can run my own software to get subscribed feeds from a site regardless of where they decide to live and post cat pics. then we won't need "social media" other than to be a telephone book for how to get peoples feed to subscribe to.

If you say "I'm leaving facebook" and you stay on facebook...you're a liar. Bartimoro and Cruz said they were leaving Twitter. They're still there.

Forum List

Back