What is the Crime???

Which law?....You keep blabbering, yet have no fucking legal citation whatsoever.
This law...

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

This law...

Again. We know the indictment charge, you imbecile.

The question remains: What is the “other” crime? The underlying crime?

Evade some more.

Again. We know the indictment charge, you imbecile.

The question remains: What is the “other” crime? The underlying crime?

Evade some more.
Bragg listed three "other" crimes that Trump allegedly intended to commit: violation of federal campaign finance limits, violation of state election laws by unlawfully influencing the 2016 election, and violation of state tax laws regarding the reimbursement.

Bragg listed three "other" crimes that Trump allegedly intended to commit:

No. He didn’t.

He waffled as I correctly noted the other day. He said such “other” charges “may” include a list of speculative crap.

Get your facts straight first. Then post.

Do you need to have the People’s pussy Bill of Particulars shoved under you nose again?

hiding the payments to stormy
That's a crime?... lmao well he didn't hide the payments he listed it as a legal expense... you don't hide things by listing them so the IRS can see them....
Cohen went to jail because he was trying to get on Trump's good side and hopefully selected for a cabinet position.... he is the lawyer Trump was the client...

No. He didn’t.

He waffled as I correctly noted the other day. He said such “other” charges “may” include a list of speculative crap.

Get your facts straight first. Then post.

Do you need to have the People’s pussy Bill of Particulars shoved under you nose again?
Haha, is that right… so do you think I just made up the three crimes I just listed?

Haha, is that right… so do you think I just made up the three crimes I just listed?
No. I saw the litany of other possible crime listed by the feckless persecutor.

You apparently don’t note his intentional use of the word “may.”

Ha ha is right. You’re a joke.

It violates the financial disclosure election laws. If you want the actual NY statues then refer to the list of charges.

All yall are doing is showing your ignorance in regard to the law.
Hope Hicks said he was worried His wife would hear this... she also said Mr. Fix it always broke things before he would fix anything in other words he is an idiot and a known liar... you can't prove he was doing this for campaign reasons....
This is why Bragg didn't want to bring the case... its unprovable...

This law...

It's not illegal IF THERE ISN'T AN UNDERLYING CRIMINAL ACT BEING COVERED UP.

What's the underlying criminal act?

No. I saw the litany of other possible crime listed by the feckless persecutor.

You apparently don’t note his intentional use of the word “may.”

Ha ha is right. You’re a joke.
If you've seen the charges then what's up with this big act of playing dumb like you don't understand what crimes Trump is being accused of?

Hope Hicks said he was worried His wife would hear this... she also said Mr. Fix it always broke things before he would fix anything in other words he is an idiot and a known liar... you can't prove he was doing this for campaign reasons....
This is why Bragg didn't want to bring the case... its unprovable...
It's up to the prosecution to prove the crimes during trial. But you're going on and on in this thread pretending like nobody can list the crime that Trump is being charged with. It was answered on Page 1

If you've seen the charges then what's up with this big act of playing dumb like you don't understand what crimes Trump is being accused of?
No act at all. Unlike you, I’m being honest.

The scumbag persecuted used the words “may include.”

Obviously, a tainted pussy like you cannot admit that his use of the term “may” entails that it may not.

Is there some reason that he declines to just say it?

Well, yes. There is. But that eludes simpletons like you, too.

It's not illegal IF THERE ISN'T AN UNDERLYING CRIMINAL ACT BEING COVERED UP.

What's the underlying criminal act?
The criminal statute I just literal copy and pasted from a legal site is not illegal?!?! are you high?

It's up to the prosecution to prove the crimes during trial. But you're going on and on in this thread pretending like nobody can list the crime that Trump is being charged with. It was answered on Page 1
No. it’s not. You’re still pretending that the pussy Bragg ever sacked up and spelled it out. He didn’t. Ever.

To this very moment.

Nobody could and nobody has.... the dems are prosecuting a former president and leading candidate for the GOP and the crime if it even is a crime is so vague that its laughable....
That's the point when you clowns have to spell out the crime you sound ridiculous and you know it so all you say is read the indictment...

Forum List

Back