What is the difference between Americans proud to be American and those that hate America....Knowledge!

America first means every last OUNCE of oil drilled for on american soil stays here. If we need it why ship it away?

I agree with almost nothing Biden does. Biden created the mess in Ukraine which is one of the issues I am complaining about in my original statement but I support Biden?

How does that work in your mind?
Simple: You wrote:
We have either carried out or funded the murder of a countless number of innocent people over the years worldwide. We are still doing it today.
Biden agrees with you that the USA is a nasty country murdering countless number of innocent people...
And while it is NOT a "countless number" little research??? https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP13.HTM, it is true civilians have died.
But to put the USA in the same category as Russia, China North Korea, etc. which your attitude evidently consigns, is not only ignorant but
totally unreasonable!
And you put the USA in the same category as a democide country?
FACTS:political scientist Rudolph Rummel coined the term “democide.”

Democidesasof080423.png

Simple: You wrote:
We have either carried out or funded the murder of a countless number of innocent people over the years worldwide. We are still doing it today.
Biden agrees with you that the USA is a nasty country murdering countless number of innocent people...
And while it is NOT a "countless number" little research??? https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP13.HTM, it is true civilians have died.
But to put the USA in the same category as Russia, China North Korea, etc. which your attitude evidently consigns, is not only ignorant but
totally unreasonable!
And you put the USA in the same category as a democide country?
FACTS:political scientist Rudolph Rummel coined the term “democide.”

View attachment 811274

"They" are even worse than we are is not a valid defense.

"They" are even worse than we are is not a valid defense.
I guess to a PERFECT human like you, which is contradictory with your stance, i.e. forgetting a very simple human dictum my Mom taught me when
I was a little kid... "Never point a finger at someone as three fingers are pointing back at you"!
Pious people like you make yourselves as perfect and evidently to a "perfect" person, blame depends on situations.
Almost all those terrible issues you lump the USA to China, etc, are NOT similar situations.
First of all I do agree with you regarding "countless number of innocent people " as doing a search doesn't seem to tell us total history.
The U.S. post-9/11 wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, and Pakistan have taken a tremendous human toll on those countries.
As of September 2021, an estimated 387,073 civilians in these countries have died violent deaths as a result of the wars

NOTE the biased study DIDN"T state the USA was responsible as you state "countless number of innocent people"!
It clearly states "387,073 civilians in these countries have died violent deaths" Not the USA was responsible!
So being a PERFECT human pointing a finger, maybe you should get more accurate as exactly how many the USA was responsible for?

I guess to a PERFECT human like you, which is contradictory with your stance, i.e. forgetting a very simple human dictum my Mom taught me when
I was a little kid... "Never point a finger at someone as three fingers are pointing back at you"!
Pious people like you make yourselves as perfect and evidently to a "perfect" person, blame depends on situations.
Almost all those terrible issues you lump the USA to China, etc, are NOT similar situations.
First of all I do agree with you regarding "countless number of innocent people " as doing a search doesn't seem to tell us total history.
The U.S. post-9/11 wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, and Pakistan have taken a tremendous human toll on those countries.
As of September 2021, an estimated 387,073 civilians in these countries have died violent deaths as a result of the wars

NOTE the biased study DIDN"T state the USA was responsible as you state "countless number of innocent people"!
It clearly states "387,073 civilians in these countries have died violent deaths" Not the USA was responsible!
So being a PERFECT human pointing a finger, maybe you should get more accurate as exactly how many the USA was responsible for?

You don't have to be a perfect person to not wrecklessly kill thousands and thousands of innocent people.

You don't have to be a perfect person to not wrecklessly kill thousands and thousands of innocent people.
Again... where is your proof that thousands and thousands of "innocent people" were killed by the USA? That's truly sad that people like you
make unsubstantiated charges with unsubstantiated numbers, with no records... just guesses.
It's truly sad you are so prone to exaggeration.

Again... where is your proof that thousands and thousands of "innocent people" were killed by the USA? That's truly sad that people like you

I have zero obligations in addressing basic common knowledge that has been addressed hundreds of times.

make unsubstantiated charges with unsubstantiated numbers, with no records... just guesses.
It's truly sad you are so prone to exaggeration.

Born last night I guess.

I have zero obligations in addressing basic common knowledge that has been addressed hundreds of times.

Born last night I guess.
You are a liar! If the "basic common knowledge" you address that the USA: "wrecklessly kill thousands and thousands of innocent people."
Then why is it difficult for YOU to provide the exact number of "thousands and thousands of innocent people". Why if it is "basic knowledge"
why is it so difficult to get the exact numbers?
Rummel came to the conclusion that a democracy is the form of government which is least likely to kill its citizens because democracies do not tend to wage wars against each other.[2] This latest view is a concept, which was further developed by Rummel, known as the democratic peace theory.

Now here are some exact numbers:

NOW where are you numbers?
Democidesasof080423.png

You are a liar! If the "basic common knowledge" you address that the USA: "wrecklessly kill thousands and thousands of innocent people."
Then why is it difficult for YOU to provide the exact number of "thousands and thousands of innocent people". Why if it is "basic knowledge"
why is it so difficult to get the exact numbers?
Rummel came to the conclusion that a democracy is the form of government which is least likely to kill its citizens because democracies do not tend to wage wars against each other.[2] This latest view is a concept, which was further developed by Rummel, known as the democratic peace theory.

Now here are some exact numbers:

NOW where are you numbers?

Seems they largely ignore those killed in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Korea.......there are some numbers for Vietnam.

It also doesn't mention the thousands of Native Americans we wiped out.

It also doesn't mention the thousands of Native Americans we wiped out.
how many thousands? And how many died because of smallpox?
Are you counting that on purpose killing by the evil white men? Of course you do!
Always we are the bad guys. Well as I'm part Indian tell me which would you prefer?

Don't Blame Columbus for All the Indians' Ills​

Even so, in the simplest hunter-gatherer societies, few people survived past age 50.
In the healthiest cultures in the 1,000 years before Columbus, a life span of no more than 35 years might be usual.

At 71.8 years, American Indian and Alaska Native individuals have the lowest life expectancy compared with other races and ethnicities.
Now as an American with an American Indian background... I'm very very glad the evil White Man came and have more than doubled my life span.
I'm 80 years old today. Thank goodness to those evil white men that helped bring indoor plumbing as my ancestors just peed in the creek!
Thank goodness those evil white man kept my ancestors from doing this to those poor buffalo...note one of my ancestor's clubbing a poor defenseless
buffalo! Such a dignified heritage!
Oh and MY ancestors had NO idea this would happen:
The council apportions a share of gambling profits to each tribal member in taxable monthly checks. That amounted to about $100 a year per Seminole after the first bingo hall opened in 1979.
Today, tribal members receive about $120,000 annually — more than triple the average salary in Florida.
All because those "evil White men" totally killed on purpose more American Indians by smallpox than violence.
Estimates of mortality rates resulting from smallpox epidemics range between 38.5% for the Aztecs, 50% for the Piegan, Huron, Catawba, Cherokee, and Iroquois, 66% for the Omaha and Blackfeet, 90% for the Mandan, and 100% for the Taino.
FACTS... those terrible evil WHITE men!
As the American Indian Wars occurred intermittently over a span of 315 years,
it is impossible to know exactly how many Native American lives were lost as a result of these conflicts.
However, the U.S. Census Bureau estimated that between 1789 and 1891, approximately 8,500 Native Americans were killed in battle.
But of course totally pious and righteous people like you of course you knew these FACTS!!!
Buffalovercliff.png

how many thousands? And how many died because of smallpox?
Are you counting that on purpose killing by the evil white men? Of course you do!
Always we are the bad guys. Well as I'm part Indian tell me which would you prefer?

Don't Blame Columbus for All the Indians' Ills​

Even so, in the simplest hunter-gatherer societies, few people survived past age 50.
In the healthiest cultures in the 1,000 years before Columbus, a life span of no more than 35 years might be usual.

At 71.8 years, American Indian and Alaska Native individuals have the lowest life expectancy compared with other races and ethnicities.
Now as an American with an American Indian background... I'm very very glad the evil White Man came and have more than doubled my life span.
I'm 80 years old today. Thank goodness to those evil white men that helped bring indoor plumbing as my ancestors just peed in the creek!
Thank goodness those evil white man kept my ancestors from doing this to those poor buffalo...note one of my ancestor's clubbing a poor defenseless
buffalo! Such a dignified heritage!
Oh and MY ancestors had NO idea this would happen:
The council apportions a share of gambling profits to each tribal member in taxable monthly checks. That amounted to about $100 a year per Seminole after the first bingo hall opened in 1979.
Today, tribal members receive about $120,000 annually — more than triple the average salary in Florida.
All because those "evil White men" totally killed on purpose more American Indians by smallpox than violence.
Estimates of mortality rates resulting from smallpox epidemics range between 38.5% for the Aztecs, 50% for the Piegan, Huron, Catawba, Cherokee, and Iroquois, 66% for the Omaha and Blackfeet, 90% for the Mandan, and 100% for the Taino.
FACTS... those terrible evil WHITE men!
As the American Indian Wars occurred intermittently over a span of 315 years,
it is impossible to know exactly how many Native American lives were lost as a result of these conflicts.
However, the U.S. Census Bureau estimated that between 1789 and 1891, approximately 8,500 Native Americans were killed in battle.
But of course totally pious and righteous people like you of course you knew these FACTS!!!
View attachment 811350

Columbus wasn't aware he was spreading disease. We as a country were aware of what we were doing.

Columbus wasn't aware he was spreading disease. We as a country were aware of what we were doing.
You make all these personal, subjective comments so why should ANY believe you? So you contention was the Centers for Disease Control knew
it just as the knew COVID was NOT affecting children but Comorbidity patients? Oh wait... THERE was no CDC when the Indians were getting smallpox!
Once again...there was no CDC to manage smallpox!
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/Founded July 1, 1946, Atlanta, GA
FACTS Peekay!

You make all these personal, subjective comments so why should ANY believe you?

You mistake the idea that I care at all whether you believe me or not.

So you contention was the Centers for Disease Control knew
it just as the knew COVID was NOT affecting children but Comorbidity patients? Oh wait... THERE was no CDC when the Indians were getting smallpox!
Once again...there was no CDC to manage smallpox!
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/Founded July 1, 1946, Atlanta, GA
FACTS Peekay!

We were not discussing Covid. Quit moving the target.

As an American who loves America the difference of most of my comments and those that hate America, is I provide substantiation.

Now those of you that hate America and say the following link is biased... IT IS!
Biased in that this article and the sources I and Americans that love America is that we HAVE more knowledge and substantiation.
That is the distinction and this study proves it!
A comprehensive new poll from the Media Research Center finds voters who rely on CNN and MSNBC are significantly less informed
about a host of important issues:
  • from the lack of security on the border and
  • the impact of Joe Biden’s economic policies;
  • to the financial scandals swirling around the President and his family, including suggestions his administration interceded to get his son “preferential treatment” during the tax fraud investigation of Hunter Biden.
On every issue we examined, a majority of those who reported mainly watching Fox News or Newsmax said they recalled hearing about the various news stories we polled, while never more than
50 percent of those who watched CNN and MSNBC had the same information.
Depending on the issue, the gap between the two groups averaged 23.5 percent, a huge deficit in the factual information of viewers of liberal cable news.

MRC President L. Brent Bozell III reacted: “This poll is just more evidence of the leftist media’s corrupt election interference. It’s no surprise that voters who rely on these leftist cable networks for their news are vastly less aware of Joe Biden’s multiple scandals and policy disasters. CNN and MSNBC know exactly what they’re doing, which is to bury the truth of Biden’s failures in order to save Joe Biden from himself.”

Now further proof that people that watch CNN/MSNBC and other biased news are not getting the whole story are these 2 articles.
I sincerely wish those of you that hate us Americans would at least be honest enough to recognize that.
When we have Biden who has made these statements that directly affect ALL our lives... I truly wonder if those that support Biden REALLY comprehend
what these statements did to affect ALL our lives.
For example: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

How many illegals, drug smugglers, cartels all took the above words and hey Biden says we should surge to the border!
Hence we have: Border Crossings 3 Times Higher Under Biden Than Trump
Under Biden reached totals of roughly 189,000 per month,
compared to an average of just under 51,000 per month during the Trump presidency.

Another Biden destruction of America:"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

The oil companies LOVED that as Chevron's CEO said...“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
Perfect excuse to raise prices ! What a dumb comment from Biden!
When Biden said the above Sep. 2019 the Average price of a gallon of gas: $2.68... in Jun 2022 under Biden $5.032/ gallon an increase of $2.35 or 187%!!

So when the BIASED MSM including CNN/MSNBC donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and when she lost the MSM then spent 90% to Biden and during a 3 month period in 2020 ABC,CBS,NBC donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS" free advertising
over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20) as the following study showed.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"

View attachment 800795

Another idiotic narrative about idiots and their perception of personal intelligence.

Since we are still doing it, it is who we are.
Please provide the proof that the USA "is still doing it"! First of all what is "IT"? Second prove with facts ! Otherwise you are a perfect example of uninformed and truly ignorant of history people that I was describing as CNN followers, etc. I offered proof. You offer your uninformed opinion.

You do have to be when you accuse the USA of "recklessly kill thousands and thousands of innocent people."
As the perfect person pointing your finger what is the exact number killed? Surely a perfect person would know!

Please provide the proof that the USA "is still doing it"! First of all what is "IT"? Second prove with facts ! Otherwise you are a perfect example of uninformed and truly ignorant of history people that I was describing as CNN followers, etc. I offered proof. You offer your uninformed opinion.

What I replied to.

I admit we have done some terrible things and committed atrocities.

Kunduz hospital airstrike - Wikipedia

There is no war in Ukraine without us being willing to fund it.

You do have to be when you accuse the USA of "recklessly kill thousands and thousands of innocent people."
As the perfect person pointing your finger what is the exact number killed? Surely a perfect person would know!

Nobody but God knows an exact number.

Forum List

Back