What is the goal of Islam?

Why are you laughing? Everything I said is a verifiable fact.
Please continue.........I need the chuckles. ...... :eusa_angel:
Why are you here, if all you have are insults? You refuse to debate me. Why is that? Well. At least I no longer have to listen to your petty insults. You've just been ignored. Good riddance.
I wanted to hear his answer, myself. Always willing to learn. But I guess not in this case.
He's not blocked from the thread. I'm just ignoring him. If he ever answers, you will see it. I wouldn't hold my breath. I've seen nothing but ridicule and evasion from him.

Where r my Keys

What that passage indicates is called takiyya, or deceit. See, Muslims consider it OK to lie to advance their religion. If a lie won't do, they use half-truths.

Yes. Which is precisely the same tenet, which is the stock in trade of Evil. Which is yet another clue.

Why are you laughing? Everything I said is a verifiable fact.
Please continue.........I need the chuckles. ...... :eusa_angel:
Why are you here, if all you have are insults? You refuse to debate me. Why is that? Well. At least I no longer have to listen to your petty insults. You've just been ignored. Good riddance.
I wanted to hear his answer, myself. Always willing to learn. But I guess not in this case.
He's not blocked from the thread. I'm just ignoring him. If he ever answers, you will see it. I would t hold my breath. I've seen nothing but ridicule and evasion from him.

Proving that your perception is tuned perfectly.

Sunni man is an imbecile. Among the first who want banished to Ignore when I joined the forum. There's nothing to be learned from it, beyond the time one wasted before sending it to ignore.

Sunni Man

Evidently you don't have an answer, or you're not even Muslim. Consider yourself ignored and irrelevant

They aren't shy about demanding halal food at food banks, demanding that yellow ribbons and flags be removed from their neighbor's property
I've never heard about muslin being against yellow flags?? ..... :cool:

There were complaints about yellow ribbons that were tied to trees to signify troops serving overseas. It was deemed offensive to Muslims.

Thus the dozens of yellow ribbons in our front yard.

It's also the reason for BACON Ribbons on all of my company trucks.

We could eradicate Islam in America, if everyone would just start raising pigs. Have some barbecues, run some pig races. Walk your pet pigs by a mosque.

That's already been debunked by just about anybody with any intelligence. Quit playing with your Google and learn how to use it.

You refuse to debate me. Why is that? Well. At least I no longer have to listen to your petty insults. You've just been ignored. Good riddance.
Sorry, but you don't know enough about Islam for me to waste time with you. ...... :cool:

It's true that they cannot separate church and state, which means it would be unconstitutional for them to ever be our president or serve in congress. Unless they don't take their religion seriously or practice a watered-down version of it.

If you are Muslim, tell me why women should have no rights and why they are forced to cover themselves.

Forum List

Back