What is the minimum wage for an illegal immigrant?????????????

Who's hiring them?
Years ago I visited a local INS office to voice my anger over illegal aliens. WOW, was that ever an eye opener. Apparently Hispanic illegal aliens are not held to the same standards as legal immigrants from else where. Because Hispanic illegal aliens are in this moral/ethical twilight zone as they are exploited for cheap labor, which seems to be a saving grace. Hispanic illegal aliens allow themselves to be victimized by unethical employers, and unethical employers use "humanitarianism" as a hedge to exploit illegal aliens. What a mixed up mess. We don't need to build walls or raise the minimum wage, for that matter. No lectures, just use common sense and play fair. Then things will work out.
Someone here on this board actually said do you want higher prices for food when I pressed the slave labor point
I'll allow migrants to come pick fruit. We always have. But don't come and cut grass, do construction or maid work. Not illegally.

Agreed.

But do you want to know the truth? Legal immigration will just go up if they crack down on illegal immigrants and illegal employers. Companies want the flood of labor. They will tell you companies can't find american people qualified to do those jobs

Companies aren't in charge. If they were, Hillary would have won.

When the companies lie, we tell them to STFU.

Report: Dark Money Surges in State and Local Elections

If corporations wanted illegals gone they'd be gone.

Agreed. That is where a lot of the support for the open border policy is coming from.

NOt all of it of course. But a lot. Especially on the Right.

Years ago I visited a local INS office to voice my anger over illegal aliens. WOW, was that ever an eye opener. Apparently Hispanic illegal aliens are not held to the same standards as legal immigrants from else where. Because Hispanic illegal aliens are in this moral/ethical twilight zone as they are exploited for cheap labor, which seems to be a saving grace. Hispanic illegal aliens allow themselves to be victimized by unethical employers, and unethical employers use "humanitarianism" as a hedge to exploit illegal aliens. What a mixed up mess. We don't need to build walls or raise the minimum wage, for that matter. No lectures, just use common sense and play fair. Then things will work out.
Someone here on this board actually said do you want higher prices for food when I pressed the slave labor point
I'll allow migrants to come pick fruit. We always have. But don't come and cut grass, do construction or maid work. Not illegally.

Agreed.

But do you want to know the truth? Legal immigration will just go up if they crack down on illegal immigrants and illegal employers. Companies want the flood of labor. They will tell you companies can't find american people qualified to do those jobs

Companies aren't in charge. If they were, Hillary would have won.

When the companies lie, we tell them to STFU.

Report: Dark Money Surges in State and Local Elections

If corporations wanted illegals gone they'd be gone.

Agreed. That is where a lot of the support for the open border policy is coming from.

NOt all of it of course. But a lot. Especially on the Right.

So if corporations wanted drug use gone it would be gone................Get a grip asshole

Forum List

Back