What is the problem with issuing a federal ID to everyone and making Voter ID a law?

Go for it..........or just continue to talk about it. I'm not sure how you plan on accomplishing this but go for it.

Voter ID and work ID kills two birds with one stone. One imaginary and then the immigration problem. The problem is it has to be free and it has to track down people who cannot get to the operation.....

We are spending trillions of dollars on these stimulus bills. Why not take some of it and issue everyone a federal ID?

Now poor blacks can afford it.
Why do we need a federal ID to implement voter ID? I mean at this point I’d even be fine with a $50 subsidy to go and obtain an ID from your home state. Why does this need to be a federal thing?

We are spending trillions of dollars on these stimulus bills. Why not take some of it and issue everyone a federal ID?

it should be state run only,, the fed have no constitutional authority,,,

I am fine with that. Every state issue a free ID.
its my understanding the states that require it already have a free ID for voting,, what the dems say is minorities are to stupid to go get them,,

its my understanding the states that require it already have a free ID for voting,, what the dems say is minorities are to stupid to go get them,,

I already have one. Why would I need to go get another one?

do you have a drivers license??

do you have a drivers license??

Sheesh, how many times do we have to do this? Come up with a plan and that plan is not going to be one where people ask me stupid questions.

Voter ID "disenfranchises" minorities because minorities are too stupid/poor/disadvantaged/insert disorder here/ to obtain a valid ID.

:laughing0301:

rs=w:1280

What do the people against it have to hide? it's hilarious when they mention cost as they don't have seem to have any problems with Biden promising each American several thousand dollars each, or giving illegals loads of stuff on tap for free etc etc.

Forum List

Back