What is the problem with issuing a federal ID to everyone and making Voter ID a law?

What do the people against it have to hide? it's hilarious if they mention cost as they don't have seem to have any problems with Biden promising each American several thousand dollars each, or giving illegals loads of stuff on tap for free etc etc.

The courts are the ones that have mentioned costs and banned any costs to voting.

We are spending trillions of dollars on these stimulus bills. Why not take some of it and issue everyone a federal ID?

Now poor blacks can afford it.
it should be state run only,, the fed have no constitutional authority,,,

I am fine with that. Every state issue a free ID.
its my understanding the states that require it already have a free ID for voting,, what the dems say is minorities are to stupid to go get them,,

I already have one. Why would I need to go get another one?
do you have a drivers license??

Sheesh, how many times do we have to do this? Come up with a plan and that plan is not going to be one where people ask me stupid questions.
that was a yes or no question,, why you ignored that is confusing,,, ,more so with the long drawn out response,,,

I imagine you already have a DL and choose to carry another card with you when you dont need it since the DL will work for the topic at hand,,

What do the people against it have to hide? it's hilarious if they mention cost as they don't have seem to have any problems with Biden promising each American several thousand dollars each, or giving illegals loads of stuff on tap for free etc etc.

The courts are the ones that have mentioned costs and banned any costs to voting.

Yeah but I've seen the cost mentioned from people that don't want it too.

Yeah but I've seen the cost mentioned from people that don't want it too.
The only people who don't want it are scumbag Dem politicians.

Isn't a birth certificate a federal ID. Which grants citizenship based on the definitions that the government sets. There is also certificates of citizenship and naturalization. Passports are used to get back into the country. Do not see how federal ID would matter and just be another document than will be forged by those looking to make a quick profit.

Voter ID is a state issue. They manage the vote process. If the federal government needs to do something then they need to regulate how voting should occur so that states all have the same requirements instead of what the local favor is that is subjected to different interpretations.

Last edited:
We are spending trillions of dollars on these stimulus bills. Why not take some of it and issue everyone a federal ID?

The feds need to be punished and tortured out of their gun control laws and FBI background checks, and their screams need to resound from the depths of hell to the heights of heaven for what they've done with those federal IDs.

What do the people against it have to hide? it's hilarious when they mention cost as they don't have seem to have any problems with Biden promising each American several thousand dollars each, or giving illegals loads of stuff on tap for free etc etc.
Whenever the Dems mention cost in reference to some government program, you know they are lying.

its my understanding the states that require it already have a free ID for voting,, what the dems say is minorities are to stupid to go get them,,

Sheesh, how many times do we have to do this? Come up with a plan and that plan is not going to be one where people ask me stupid questions.
Numerous states have already come up with a plan, moron.

Federal ID is illegal because the feds are not supposed to track individuals, have files, keep records, etc.
That is how you get things like the Holocaust or Armenian Genocide.

that was a yes or no question,, why you ignored that is confusing,,, ,more so with the long drawn out response,,,

I imagine you already have a DL and choose to carry another card with you when you dont need it since the DL will work for the topic at hand,,

This has been discussed here over and over and it has nothing to do with someone coming up with a workable plan.

Whether I have a D.L. is irrelevant as many do not.

If you say so.

If you say so.
I do, and so do the facts.

I like a vote by fingerprint idea using a federal database. If Amazon can go to pay by palmprint, we ought to be able to have vote by fingerprint.
I like a chopping block to cut your finger off for the suggestion.
Yeah, you're a commie who disagrees with anything that would prevent your fraudulent voting. If you have a passport you have a fed ID. Real ID is a fed ID, but you disagree with it. You have no reasonable argument and that is why you resort to ridiculous statements like the one above.

Problem => Reaction => Solution

I can't believe the Deep State and the establishment has got you begging for slavery, imprisonment, and lockdown. Noice.

Don't we already have a federal ID? It's called a Social Security Number, and virtually everyone that is eligible to vote has one or can get one for free.

Forum List

Back