What is the purpose of marriage?

Marriage is less about love today and more about the benefits you get from being married.

According to whom?

me for one ... the tax benefits ....the social security benefits ... you getting loans benefits just about every benefit you get when you get married ... have you ever look at what your rights are as a married person ??? then compared to as a single person??? you need to go an look ... I'm sure if you ever decide to get divorce, your lawyer will let you know what they are ... you will be thinking well its not just about marriage is it I know you want it to be but then reality hits ...

that's your best response ?"??? me calling you a republican ???? that's what republicans do .... they don't answer any of the important stuff in the post ...they just go after the insult ... well here's another case of me being mean .... you act like a republican with your head inserted in the behind appropriate place

You're the one that's doing the insults, young man, I believe I said that are you that dumbnot I. I simply said that marriage isn't just about the benefits. You, apparently, think differently.
never said that either that marrage is just about benefits I said it was the reason gays are filing suit you mist that one too
Well, as someone who is denied equality and benefits, I can assure you that marriage is about a lot more than that. It's about my children being able to say that their parents are married. now thats comical ... I mean a real comical response ... I'm still laughing... It's about committing yourself to another person for the rest of your life as a family unit. It's about announcing that you are no longer an individual, but a family unit. BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are one singled minded fool

Take away the benefits, tax breaks, Social Security and inheritance benefits and "they gheys" will still want to get legally married.
that's what they want you fool ... here they both pay for all the social security, medicare medicaid, but don't get the same social security medicare medicaid you get because they aren't recognized as a married couple where you are ... really are you this dense ??? another moron that thinks getting married is just only about sex and how many babies can pop out of you

Does BillRock stand for the rocks in your head? I'm a lesbian, fool!

Marriage is less about love today and more about the benefits you get from being married.

According to whom?

me for one ... the tax benefits ....the social security benefits ... you getting loans benefits just about every benefit you get when you get married ... have you ever look at what your rights are as a married person ??? then compared to as a single person??? you need to go an look ... I'm sure if you ever decide to get divorce, your lawyer will let you know what they are ... you will be thinking well its not just about marriage is it I know you want it to be but then reality hits ...

Society, family, and government, have every reason to encourage marriage. That does not mean the reason people get married is just to lap up some government largesse.

You're the one that's doing the insults, young man, I believe I said that are you that dumbnot I. I simply said that marriage isn't just about the benefits. You, apparently, think differently.
never said that either that marrage is just about benefits I said it was the reason gays are filing suit you mist that one too
Well, as someone who is denied equality and benefits, I can assure you that marriage is about a lot more than that. It's about my children being able to say that their parents are married. now thats comical ... I mean a real comical response ... I'm still laughing... It's about committing yourself to another person for the rest of your life as a family unit. It's about announcing that you are no longer an individual, but a family unit. BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are one singled minded fool

Take away the benefits, tax breaks, Social Security and inheritance benefits and "they gheys" will still want to get legally married.
that's what they want you fool ... here they both pay for all the social security, medicare medicaid, but don't get the same social security medicare medicaid you get because they aren't recognized as a married couple where you are ... really are you this dense ??? another moron that thinks getting married is just only about sex and how many babies can pop out of you

why you being such a dick?

maybe that is why this person wont marry you

you don't know me enough to make such a stupid statement ... we don't like the idea of being married .. we don't like the idea of wasting our lives on raising children ... if she had ever got pregnant she would with out me asking what do you want to do ... she would have gone to her doctor and aborted it ... I would have been in total agreement with that ... all you are fixated on is popping babies and you calling that being married

if marriage is only about having and raising kids then you people need to realise gay people have kids and raise them.

I guess you will be running out to ban sterile people from marrying or post child bearing years people need to be denied the right to marry?

Oh and you better go after the terminally ill too.

Under you dumb definition they need to be denied the right to marry since they will die and never bare children

"Homosexuals" cannot have children through "homosexual" choices. At the root of children there remains both an EGG and a SPERM. And the fact is that two gay males work and both invest and both have Social Security taken from their paychecks. Each male is entitled to what he contributed. But to suggest that one male is entitled to also collect the social security of his bed buddy upon death, well ---- that is not a proper reason for marriage, nor the appropriate use of Social Security.how does that differ from two working hetro people ?

With Real Marriage, the issue is that the wife often cannot work outside the home, as she must raise the family both her and her husband established through their marriage consummation. And so she may not have the opportunity to be invested in Social Security. And yet the very reason for their families success may lie fully on the wife's upbringing of that couples children and tending to the home, while her husband works to bring home the bacon. are you stuck in 1930?

A "homosexual's " lifestyle is artificial at best. And has little to do with what they produce but what they take upon themselves --- their choice.

WHY do you NOT insist the same thing be done to people who cant have kids and are hetro?

There are millions of marriages that NEVER produce offsring through traditional means you fool.

Your a bigot and this society is done with your type of thinking

you don't know me enough to make such a stupid statement ... we don't like the idea of being married .. we don't like the idea of wasting our lives on raising children ... if she had ever got pregnant she would with out me asking what do you want to do ... she would have gone to her doctor and aborted it ... I would have been in total agreement with that ... all you are fixated on is popping babies and you calling that being married

again with the dickishness?

look dude you are being hostile for no reason.

people dont have to have kids to get married.

You do what you want with your life and quit telling others what to do with theirs mmmkay?

People should have the right to marry ( or civil union) if marriage chaps your ass.

According to whom?

Society, family, and government, have every reason to encourage marriage. That does not mean the reason people get married is just to lap up some government largesse.

no body here is saying that .. what we are trying to get through yours, and others here, thick skulls, is there are benefits that married people get ... prior to them getting married and after they get married ... they are paying for all these benefits through their payroll deductions ... where you as a married person get what you paid for ... where people who are gay don't because they can't get legally married in some states ... in the states that they can DOMA kick in ... that's why they have it in the supreme court ruling on it .. determining if the phrase 1 man 1 woman is constitutional ... haven't you been paying attention???

if marriage is only about having and raising kids then you people need to realise gay people have kids and raise them.

I guess you will be running out to ban sterile people from marrying or post child bearing years people need to be denied the right to marry?

Under you dumb definition they need to be denied the right to marry since they will die and never bare children

"Homosexuals" cannot have children through "homosexual" choices. At the root of children there remains both an EGG and a SPERM. And the fact is that two gay males work and both invest and both have Social Security taken from their paychecks. Each male is entitled to what he contributed. But to suggest that one male is entitled to also collect the social security of his bed buddy upon death, well ---- that is not a proper reason for marriage, nor the appropriate use of Social Security.

With Real Marriage, the issue is that the wife often cannot work outside the home, as she must raise the family both her and her husband established through their marriage consummation. And so she may not have the opportunity to be invested in Social Security. And yet the very reason for their families success may lie fully on the wife's upbringing of that couples children and tending to the home, while her husband works to bring home the bacon.

A "homosexual's " lifestyle is artificial at best. And has little to do with what they produce but what they take upon themselves --- their choice.

poppycock what a bunch of poppycock

a pretty dumb one I would say

I'm dumb because I don't think marriage is only about the cash and prizes? You go with that.

You do what you want with your life and quit telling others what to do with theirs mmmkay?

People should have the right to marry ( or civil union) if marriage chaps your ass.
well douche bag, no where did I ever say you have to do what I say ... what I clearly said, is people who are gay don't get the same rights as married people do ... where you and many like you say that they don't get to have the same married rights as you do ... if anyone here is saying what they can or can't do wwhen they get married that would be you and others douche bag with the same mentality ... I was very clear in what I said ... you went off in lala land

You are a worthless excuse for a human being. Deep down inside you know it. You know it but you don't think you can fix it now so you try to pretend and embrace it, but it is just a nihilistic carnival act. Deny it here all you want. Live with it wherever you are. That post of yours was the psychological equivalent of cutting yourself.

"Homosexuals" cannot have children through "homosexual" choices. At the root of children there remains both an EGG and a SPERM. And the fact is that two gay males work and both invest and both have Social Security taken from their paychecks. Each male is entitled to what he contributed. But to suggest that one male is entitled to also collect the social security of his bed buddy upon death, well ---- that is not a proper reason for marriage, nor the appropriate use of Social Security.

With Real Marriage, the issue is that the wife often cannot work outside the home, as she must raise the family both her and her husband established through their marriage consummation. And so she may not have the opportunity to be invested in Social Security. And yet the very reason for their families success may lie fully on the wife's upbringing of that couples children and tending to the home, while her husband works to bring home the bacon.

poppycock what a bunch of poppycock

Prove it Mr. Poppycock! You might wish to grow up and quit talking like some high school brat.

Last edited:
people in this country marry all the time without ever having children.

It is not made Illegal for them to marry

well douche bag, no where did I ever say you have to do what I say ... what I clearly said, is people who are gay don't get the same rights as married people do ... where you and many like you say that they don't get to have the same married rights as you do ... if anyone here is saying what they can or can't do wwhen they get married that would be you and others douche bag with the same mentality ... I was very clear in what I said ... you went off in lala land

dude you are one f ed up puppy.

I dont care if you never "pop" babies ( kinda glad after talking to you).

People have rights even the people you dont like.

deal

I'm dumb because I don't think marriage is only about the cash and prizes? You go with that.

yes a pretty dumb one ... I was very clear ... when you other dies, and the tax man come an tells you to move out of the house that you live in because the title belongs to your others family ... the other are saying they own it ... where those CASH and prises as you called them ARE NOW GONE... some poeple are just dense in the head when it come to law... this isn't about romamntic devotions ... its about the law ... its about what you and your partner worked for all your lives for many years ... just to watch some fool in her family take it away from you ... .. OR YOU PAYIING HALF TO THE OTHERS FAMILY ON WHAT YOUR OTHER OWNED ...I HOPE YOU LOSE ALL OF YOUR CASH AND PRISES, AS YOU CALL IT ... THE CASH AND PRISES YOU BOTH PUT TOGETHER AFTER MANY YEARS WORKING ON IT... SO WHEN THE INEVITABLE HAPPENS, AND YOU ARE TOLD TO GIVE UP ALL YOUR CASH AND PRISES BECAUSE THATS THE LAW.... THEN YOU WILL SAY HUMMMMMMM I SHOULD HAVE LISTEN TO THAT ARROGANT SON OF A BITCH TRYING TO GET EQUAL RIGHT FOR ALL AND NOT JUST ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN ...IDIOT

More often than not, the widow and widower have children by previous marriages. And as for those who are infertile, all I can say is may God bless them. My wife and I had trouble conceiving a baby. And in part I blame perhaps the effects of the "pill." My wife had endometriosis. However, we did have OUR baby after much prayer and seeking medical treatment (Insurance coverage and doctor I believe were provided by God). God blessed at least four childless BIBLE couples with a child. None of them were "homosexual."

Last edited:

Maybe that is why this person wont marry you

you don't know me enough to make such a stupid statement ... We don't like the idea of being married .. We don't like the idea of wasting our lives on raising children ... If she had ever got pregnant she would with out me asking what do you want to do ... She would have gone to her doctor and aborted it ... I would have been in total agreement with that ... All you are fixated on is popping babies and you calling that being married

you are a worthless excuse for a human being. Deep down inside you know it. You know it but you don't think you can fix it now so you try to pretend and embrace it, but it is just a nihilistic carnival act. Deny it here all you want. Live with it wherever you are. That post of yours was the psychological equivalent of cutting yourself.

you're entitled to you worthless opinion

More often than not, the widow and widower have children by previous marriages. And as for those who are infertile, all I can say is may God bless them. My wife and I had trouble conceiving a baby. And in part I blame perhaps the effects of the "pill." My wife had endometriosis. However we did have OUR baby after much prayer and seeking medical treatment. God blessed at least four childless BIBLE couples with a child. None of them were "homosexual."

Im glad you and your wife got to procreate.

Now why do you think god hates the babies of gay families?

you don't know me enough to make such a stupid statement ... We don't like the idea of being married .. We don't like the idea of wasting our lives on raising children ... If she had ever got pregnant she would with out me asking what do you want to do ... She would have gone to her doctor and aborted it ... I would have been in total agreement with that ... All you are fixated on is popping babies and you calling that being married

you are a worthless excuse for a human being. Deep down inside you know it. You know it but you don't think you can fix it now so you try to pretend and embrace it, but it is just a nihilistic carnival act. Deny it here all you want. Live with it wherever you are. That post of yours was the psychological equivalent of cutting yourself.

you're entitled to you worthless opinion

Take a deep breath and full your heart with a little compassion for your fellow beings.

Then get back to us Mmmkay?

Forum List

Back