What is the reason republicans have to explain why the US has 25% of all COVID deaths worldwide?

Let’s not forget that asspipe Pelosi went to Chinatown on FEBRUARY 24th and invited everyone to come. No social distancing.

And two days later, from the White House, Orange Judas said, "I don’t think it’s going to come to that, especially with the fact that we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up." And, " And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done. "

I thought, wtf, if I show this to you for the tenth time, it might slip under your anti-truth shield.

So there is plenty of blame to go around.

Why are liberals such whiny bitches? Just always crying like faggots.

You're projecting, nellie. Did Pelosi chafe your mangina?

Let’s not forget that asspipe Pelosi went to Chinatown on FEBRUARY 24th and invited everyone to come. No social distancing.

And two days later, from the White House, Orange Judas said, "I don’t think it’s going to come to that, especially with the fact that we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up." And, " And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done. "

I thought, wtf, if I show this to you for the tenth time, it might slip under your anti-truth shield.

I blame fucking China and the WHO.

What should T ump have done specifically and when?

List dates and actions.

Obviously they pretend NONE of this is Trump’s fault and I personally don’t put ALL the blame on him even if his response has definitely contributed to the death toll.

The question is what explanation do they offer for this if NONE of it is Trump’s fault? Why do we now have more deaths than China?

I suppose they want to blame WHO but considering this organization is trying to mitigate the spread worldwide, that doesn’t somehow answer why the US is worst epicenter in the world. Try again?

Cuomo? Even if you subtracted ALL of the NY deaths, we would stIll be #1. Hell it’s not like it would have been physically possible to eliminate any death whatsoever from NY.
You believe the ChiComs?

Obviously they pretend NONE of this is Trump’s fault and I personally don’t put ALL the blame on him even if his response has definitely contributed to the death toll.

The question is what explanation do they offer for this if NONE of it is Trump’s fault? Why do we now have more deaths than China?

I suppose they want to blame WHO but considering this organization is trying to mitigate the spread worldwide, that doesn’t somehow answer why the US is worst epicenter in the world. Try again?

Cuomo? Even if you subtracted ALL of the NY deaths, we would stIll be #1. Hell it’s not like it would have been physically possible to eliminate any death whatsoever from NY.
Why's it have to be someone's "fault," meathead? Have you considered that it could be due to biological, geologic or other reasons? What country has more people coming to it from other countries than the USA? What if there has been some deliberate scurrilous plot to infect us? There is actually some evidence to support that!

You believe the ChiComs?

Dude he's PAID by the chicoms

Hey, dummy, the #1 reason would be the hideously Dem-run and illegal filled sh*thole, NEW YORK CITY. Thank you.
WINNER.png

WE HAVE THE WORST OF THE 3 VARIANTS....WHY IS THAT, HUH
That is strange, and it being the version that came out of Europe, but originated in China and when the heck did it mutate?

Hey, dummy, the #1 reason would be the hideously Dem-run and illegal filled sh*thole, NEW YORK CITY. Thank you.

No the reason would be because China lied through their teeth on how many deaths they really had.

20 million cell phone accounts have been closed since January in China. Cell phones are only turned off when someone dies.
It’s possible we can’t trust the numbers coming out of China, but that doesn’t mean the US death toll still isn’t higher.

There is no fucking way China has less deaths. Did you look at their curve? All of a sudden it just stopped at 82,000 infected and 4600 deaths? Utter bullshit.

It’s amazing you can’t do the math. They have 4x our population. It started in China in December and they executed the Whistleblowers.
THANK YOU.png

How about we blame Barry Hussein for funding the development of coronavirus at the Wuhan lab where this started.

Shitstain obama didn't merely fund the development. He ordered it and paid for delivery. Democrats then built their hysteria and kneecapped the economy. Deliberately with malice aforethought.

We have more deaths because when someone steps in front of a bus the cause of death is Chinese virus. When drug dealers shoot it out it's Chinese virus. Opiod overdose another Chinese virus. California and New York rummaged through past death certificates and reclassified thousands as Chinese virus deaths.

Questions answered.

No the reason would be because China lied through their teeth on how many deaths they really had.

20 million cell phone accounts have been closed since January in China. Cell phones are only turned off when someone dies.
It’s possible we can’t trust the numbers coming out of China, but that doesn’t mean the US death toll still isn’t higher.

There is no fucking way China has less deaths. Did you look at their curve? All of a sudden it just stopped at 82,000 infected and 4600 deaths? Utter bullshit.

It’s amazing you can’t do the math. They have 4x our population. It started in China in December and they executed the Whistleblowers.
Seems that should be pretty obvious to any rational mind, CA, yet for some reason, why do none of the Demtards ever ASK THAT? So eager to just blame it all on Trump. One or two have already tried to call for DJT to be charged with crimes against humanity before the international court. :auiqs.jpg:

List dates and actions.

He should have taken it seriously form the moment he heard of it. We don't know that exact date, because he doesn't read memos (Navarro) warning of mass deaths. He shouldn't have call Azar an alarmist and paid attention to the threat, instead of deflecting to talk of flavored vaping (he worried banning it would cost votes). Then he should have put the full resources of the government behind the experts best equipped to deal with it and gotten out of the fucking way.

Why? Do you think spewing misinformation and bragging about the ratings of the briefings was a big help?

HEY BILLY, when you post this kind of shit over and over and get back a 99 out of 100 negative FB from others, does that ever TELL YOU ANYTHING?

Just wondering.

List dates and actions.

He should have taken it seriously form the moment he heard of it. We don't know that exact date, because he doesn't read memos (Navarro) warning of mass deaths. He shouldn't have call Azar an alarmist and paid attention to the threat, instead of deflecting to talk of flavored vaping (he worried banning it would cost votes). Then he should have put the full resources of the government behind the experts best equipped to deal with it and gotten out of the fucking way.

Why? Do you think spewing misinformation and bragging about the ratings of the briefings was a big help?

He should have taken it seriously when the WHO, that you guys worship, told him there was no human to human transmission of the fucking disease?

Well, you do trust your motherland more than the US, obviously.
The US death toll is lower from what news is coming out about how they calculate deaths from the virus in the US.

List dates and actions.

He should have taken it seriously when the WHO, that you guys worship, told him there was no human to human transmission of the fucking disease?

They said, on Jan 14, “Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,”

They subsequently made these announcements:

14 January 2020

WHO's technical lead for the response noted in a press briefing there may have been limited human-to-human transmission of the coronavirus (in the 41 confirmed cases), mainly through family members, and that there was a risk of a possible wider outbreak. The lead also said that human-to-human transmission would not be surprising given our experience with SARS, MERS and other respiratory pathogens.

20-21 January 2020

WHO experts from its China and Western Pacific regional offices conducted a brief field visit to Wuhan.

22 January 2020

WHO mission to China issued a statement saying that there was evidence of human-to-human transmission in Wuhan but more investigation was needed to understand the full extent of transmission.

And as every non-cultist knows by now, the administration had scientists and policy officials embedded with the WHO, and knew what it knew.

Forum List

Back