What is the Republican explanation as to why gas prices are so high even though their profit margins are so high?

I like Biden. He's a real man. He won't try to overthrow our government or try to have his vice president murdered like this sissy crybaby trump did because he lost big time in the election.
Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

Biden/Dem gas topped $6 a gallon here and is still climbing. The Nov midterms are looking horrific for Democrats.
The Biden-caused astronomical housing rents are even worse, and food prices are startling. Then there's all the stuff we cant even buy at all (tmpons, baby formula, silicon chips, etc)

Yeah, whatever.

The way I see it, Biden had three choices:

1. Do nothing, and let Putin walk across Europe, resurrecting the USSR.
2. Confront Russian forces directly with our military, seriously risking a nuclear conflict.
3. Economic sanctions, which impacts oil prices, among other things.

I don't know which one is the best course of action. I don't want my sons sent off to war, so high gas prices seems a reasonable alternative. Which would you choose?
No, high gas prices are NOT reasonable. They have nothing to do with Russia. They are simply a result of Biden's war against fossil fuels and his attacks on the oil industry preventing them from drilling and shutting off pipelines.

With Russia, Biden could be giving Ukraine Mig fighter jets, long range artillery guns, etc and he won't do it, because he's just a weak wimp.

You think that about any source that doesn’t suck Trump dick. It’s an excuse you give when you can’t argue with the facts. Why don’t you find your own source that disputes my facts instead of acting like a little girl.
"disputes" ? HA HA. Your so-called "facts" have already been disputed, and squashed in this thread. Are you reading the posts ?

The Biden-caused astronomical housing rents are even worse, and food prices are startling. Then there's all the stuff we cant even buy at all (tmpons, baby formula, silicon chips, etc)
All that is true but nothing bothers the biden apologists posting here

Not even the Tweeners who pride themselves on their open mind and think they know everything

They voted for biden

and for them there is no turning back no matter how bad it gets

Not even the Tweeners who pride themselves on their open mind and think they know everything

They voted for biden

They are deranged. The US needs a mental institution that could hold tens of millions of people. Meanwhile troller-derailer WB is showing up again in the Confederate flag thread. Everytime I post something there, within minutes, he shows up changing the subject, trying to control the thread and turn it into what he wants to talk about. Sick people

And who in the hell are YOU? What is YOUR expertise? Where is YOUR proof? Geez idiots like you make dumb ass comments WITH NO proof!

Blame high gas prices on Biden's efforts to destroy fossil fuel industry​

Biden may not have known that that industry provides 2.5 million good, high-paying American jobs; supports 11.3 million other American jobs; and is about 8% of the American economy. To those millions of working Americans, he essentially said, “Drop dead, be gone, and become solar panel installers or code writers."
The administration has threatened to jail its executives, placed a moratorium on new leases on federal lands, is slow walking permit applications and is reviewing approved permits
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%. That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.

Oil co's have layed off thousands you dummy. If, and when they get back to pre-pandemic business. And who are you?

Oil co's have layed off thousands you dummy. If, and when they get back to pre-pandemic business. And who are you?
I am at least SMARTER than you in that I provide LINKS, substantiations for my comments like the following which you haven't!

Biden statement
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Biden statement
Biden wants to throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
Biden ACTION raising COSTS 50%!!!
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
So oil company workers can look at 3 statements and actions by Biden and wonder what their future is and therefore let's get it while we can!!!!
1) Biden wants to throw them in jail.
2) Biden wants to eliminate oil/coal, i.e. fossil fuels. Put them out of business. Make them unemployed.
3) Biden raises the cost of finding oil on Federal lands as well as halting the leasing of federal lands.

What would you do if your industry was told it was going to be obsolete, people put in jail and the cost is going up?

I am at least SMARTER than you in that I provide LINKS, substantiations for my comments like the following which you haven't!

Biden statement
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Biden statement
Biden wants to throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
Biden ACTION raising COSTS 50%!!!
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
So oil company workers can look at 3 statements and actions by Biden and wonder what their future is and therefore let's get it while we can!!!!
2) Biden wants to eliminate oil/coal, i.e. fossil fuels. Put them out of business. Make them unemployed.
3) Biden raises the cost of finding oil on Federal lands as well as halting the leasing of federal lands.

What would you do if your industry was told it was going to be obsolete, people put in jail and the cost is going up?

Some years ago I had oilfield service contracts. When oil was so low in price the industry collapsed and left many abandoned. The largest employer around was VETCO wellhead. They were bought by Grace and left the state. Thousands lost their jobs. Very good paying jobs throughout the sector. Those good paying jobs are history. So and to make it short, you need to have a sense of what instability is and what it creates.
On with the future.

Oil is sold at auction. The drilling producers don't set the price, the supply vs. demand sets the price. So, when Biden restricted production by slowing the permit process, the supply shrunk which increased the price that people were willing to pay at the auction. If there was more supply, the price would fall.

These are things you probably know, but don't want to address because it would ruin the "bad oil compay" narrative.
Try to control the price of oil and they will find out what Jimmy Carter found out. There won't be any oil at all. Get ready for gas rationing.

Some years ago I had oilfield service contracts. When oil was so low in price the industry collapsed and left many abandoned. The largest employer around was VETCO wellhead. They were bought by Grace and left the state. Thousands lost their jobs. Very good paying jobs throughout the sector. Those good paying jobs are history. So and to make it short, you need to have a sense of what instability is and what it creates.
On with the future.
But there is NO NEED for a President of the USA to do and say the following I would think you would agree!
The below facts are supported with links and are several of many statements and actions Biden has done to
raise the cost of gasoline!
Biden statement
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

So tell me what Biden wants to do with oil/gas/coal? Destroy it!
Biden statement
So tell me what Biden wants to do with oil/gas/coal workers? Throw in JAIL!
Biden ACTION

So tell me what Biden DID to increase oil/gas/coal costs? Raise rates 50%!!

Well see you’re missing a basic point here. Regardless of the politics about energy, their profits are still sky high. You aren’t adding anything to the conversation if you are not taking that into account.

You're full of shit. Biden spends oil company annual profits before the rest of us get up. And before he gets up. LOL

For instance, what makes it Biden’s fault they are high if that is the case? What did Biden do to make them high? Keep in mind these prices are high in other countries.

Well they think Nancy Pelosi is in the chain of command at the national guard and for the capital police . So why would they not think the president sets gas prices. Facts don't seem to matter much to repugs today..

They voted for biden

60% of people under 30 now disapprove of Biden. :oops:

Well they think Nancy Pelosi is in the chain of command at the national guard and for the capital police . So why would they not think the president sets gas prices. Facts don't seem to matter much to repugs today..
The below facts are supported with links and are several of many statements and actions Biden has done to
Biden statement

He GUARANTEES to rid fossil fuels!
Biden statement
Biden ACTION

Biden statement

He GUARANTEES to rid fossil fuels!
Biden statement
Biden ACTION

Libs tell us not to believe our lying eyes and ears

To hear libs tell it old joe dont know bout nuthin when it comes to sky high gasoline prices

Forum List

Back