What is this ass kissing bullshit that's on tv?

His big photo op the other day where he signed an office memo was terrific!
The way he has his sycophants standing around him and applauding whatever he does is getting creepy and makes his administration look more like North Korea every day.

With people like Vice President Mike Pence and Senator Ted Cruz standing there, Trump signed documents, handed out pens, and reveled in rounds of applause for the bold step he'd just taken.

Except the papers Trump signed didn't represent legislation passed by Congress, or even an executive order written by his White House staff. What Trump actually signed was, according to the White House, "a decision memo and letter transmitting legislative principles to Congress." Essentially, Trump signed a letter announcing his intent to overhaul the air traffic control system.

Trump's Air Traffic Control Signing Ceremony Was Fake - ATTN:

Donald Trump just held the weirdest Cabinet meeting ever - CNNPolitics.com

Just sounds like something out of North Korea, not here in the US. What an ass kissing session.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you, Mr President, for sucking my dick last night, it was the best blow job I've ever had, without exception, and really I'd like to say that your dick blowing skills represent what America stands for, and we'd like to let the rest of the world know that if they make you look good, they too can get the best blow job the world has ever seen.

It was worse than that...they were ALL lining up to blow him. GACK

Just sounds like something out of North Korea, not here in the US. What an ass kissing session.

How many times do I have to say that the whole Republican Party has morphed into a cult? I realize the cultists won't admit it but those who choose not to drink the Kool Aid need to remember what we are dealing with:
a large group of mentally ill people, led by a self aggrandizing, narcissistic sociopath.

Bizarre doesn't begin to describe this. It's like some Twilight Zone episode but it's real. Trump is just an insecure little boy that can't grow up. How humiliating for all these men to prostrate themselves in front of this piece of shit and pretend he isn't mentally ill. How do men reach this stage in their lives, where they will bow to Chachi Manson and think it appropriate?

Grow a pair you fucking eunuchs. Stop degrading yourselves and your fathers before you.

What the hell? You start another thread on this because your upset your first one was merged?
Started another thread on another board, because all Americans should have to listen to that cabinet meeting. It is enough to make a man puke. What an ass kissing session, and public, at that.

No I reported your retarded baby ass for doing this shit.

Still here, LOL

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you, Mr President, for sucking my dick last night, it was the best blow job I've ever had, without exception, and really I'd like to say that your dick blowing skills represent what America stands for, and we'd like to let the rest of the world know that if they make you look good, they too can get the best blow job the world has ever seen.

It was worse than that...they were ALL lining up to blow him. GACK

Well, yes.... I mean, this might work in the board room, but in politics....??

CNN is a proven fake news site. Got any reputable links?
cbs stupid news.jpeg

If one does not want to find a horse head in one's bed, one must kiss the ring and show respect and give an offer he can't refuse.

:lol:

Score they even brought the case no less. Don't start the lefttard circle jerk just yet. Your about to be disappointed again.

Going around the presidents cabinet one person at a time kissing the Trumps ring?

Fucking ego bullshit

Holey shit ! A cabinet meeting? I looked back several years and it seems that every damn presidant has done the exact same thing ! Say, during the primary you were drooling all over the Donald. What changed?

Going around the presidents cabinet one person at a time kissing the Trumps ring?

Fucking ego bullshit

Holey shit ! A cabinet meeting? I looked back several years and it seems that every damn presidant has done the exact same thing ! Say, during the primary you were drooling all over the Donald. What changed?
Stupid ass, if you have not seen the videos of the meeting, you had better do so. If you have, and ask that question, you are a hopeless idiot.

Hell, i even found this one. Look at Half Black Jesus resurrecting his good pal Hillary's political career.

Fucking ego bullshit

Stupid ass, if you have not seen the videos of the meeting, you had better do so. If you have, and ask that question, you are a hopeless idiot.

Beats a hopeless political retard who gets all vaginal every time he hears Trumps name. mean you are freaking out over a typical presser. Have a juice box and calm down Jr.

Forum List

Back