What is "Trickle Down Economics"?

Mowing lawns in wealthy neighborhoods really doesnt give you much to go on. When you call statistics bullshit you reveal your bias. You are driven, like most libs,by personal stories and emotion ahead of any demonstrable fact. This is what makes you a ninny.

C'mon Rabbi, I'm certain an erudite individual such as yourself must be surrounded by successful Jewish business people.
Please share your experiences.

Why? My experiences are just those, mine. They represent a very small part of a total picture and could easily be misleading owing to the small sample size.
Smart people understand that the plural of anecdote is not evidence. Then there are people like you.

False.
The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Business Week, etc... think they know the state of the economy by interviewing 100 CEOs.
Very realistic, isn't it, to interview 100 people who earn millions in bonuses and lobby Congress for more foreign business visas, in order to get the pulse of the US economy?
I think knowing at least 2,000 business people on Long Island and more on Facebook that I get a more realistic view of what's going on on the ground.
No CEO is going to tell a Financial Publication that they hunger for Mexican laborers and cheaper employees to make their profit margins look better.

I think the issue is that you know nobody or you only know those who WANT the current business visas invasion to continue.

C'mon Rabbi, I'm certain an erudite individual such as yourself must be surrounded by successful Jewish business people.
Please share your experiences.

Why? My experiences are just those, mine. They represent a very small part of a total picture and could easily be misleading owing to the small sample size.
Smart people understand that the plural of anecdote is not evidence. Then there are people like you.

False.
The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Business Week, etc... think they know the state of the economy by interviewing 100 CEOs.
Very realistic, isn't it, to interview 100 people who earn millions in bonuses and lobby Congress for more foreign business visas, in order to get the pulse of the US economy?
I think knowing at least 2,000 business people on Long Island and more on Facebook that I get a more realistic view of what's going on on the ground.
No CEO is going to tell a Financial Publication that they hunger for Mexican laborers and cheaper employees to make their profit margins look better.

I think the issue is that you know nobody or you only know those who WANT the current business visas invasion to continue.
Link to sources showing their reporting is based on interviewing 100 CEOs?

Excellent!
All emotion and no content.

Emotion? :cuckoo:

You just did a TheRabbi and you don't even realize it?
"You're so full of shit!".
A hissy fit coming from such a professional?

Hey Nancy, I appreciate your concern for my feelings. If I ever want a girlfriend to hold hands and cry on your shoulder I'll let you know. In the meantime, can you grow some testicles and man up to the conversation and stay away from the girl crap?

What a fag.

You don't know what you're talking about. It cracks me up when liberal lawyer worshipers like you try to tell me about what I do for a living.

False.

Link to sources showing their reporting is based on interviewing 100 CEOs?

No schmuck, you do it.
I've been reading these freaking magazines every week since 2004 waiting for the promised land of perpetual economic paradise the CEOs keep promising.
You don't read?
That's your business.
I realize that just like the Indian business visas you were born with all your knowledge.

Hey Nancy, I appreciate your concern for my feelings. If I ever want a girlfriend to hold hands and cry on your shoulder I'll let you know. In the meantime, can you grow some testicles and man up to the conversation and stay away from the girl crap?

What a fag.

You don't know what you're talking about. It cracks me up when liberal lawyer worshipers like you try to tell me about what I do for a living.

He is an intellectual fly-weight. Anecdotes and assertions mean more than evidence to him.

What a fag.

More emotion without content.
I realize MBAs are not accustomed to direct opposing thought.
They simply use Excel to blame everyone else.
MBAs: The least productive people on earth.

Make up your mind first you say it's straw man and crap then you say you agree with what I said. First you say you worked with companies to right size them through offshoring, now you say you worked with start ups to start them, then you claim the money the big companies save by killing jobs lets them start new stuff. I'm thinking you are a bit bipolar.

Free markets solve MBAs that are inept.. Yes that was my point.

I spent the first five years of my career in GE Information services as a developer, then as a software architect. Got my MS in Computer Science & Applications from Virginia Tech at night. Then got my MBA at Michigan. From then until now, I was in GE Management rotating jobs every 1-2 years or in management consulting working on projects from 3-12 months. So yeah, I've done a lot of different things. I don't have to make up my mind about that.

And I don't advocate offshoring or not offshoring on principle, I advocate free markets and efficiency. Efficiency is what my career has been about. And yes, in free markets some companies do bad things. That's good, they are replaced by ones that make good decisions.

So when you say to stop companies from offshoring artificially, I oppose that. When you say you'll build a better mousetrap and beat them with onshore resources, I am for that. Do it.

What a fag.

He is an intellectual fly-weight. Anecdotes and assertions mean more than evidence to him.

What evidence?
"You're stupid" is not evidence.
But you've left quite a healthy trail of ad hominems so that pretty much everybody here knows you have nothing to say.

What a fag.

More emotion without content.
I realize MBAs are not accustomed to direct opposing thought.
They simply use Excel to blame everyone else.
MBAs: The least productive people on earth.

I'm glad you're in touch with your feelings, Nancy, but maybe you could stop touching yourself so publicly.

What a fag.

What evidence?
But you've left quite a healthy trail of ad hominems so that pretty much everybody here knows you have nothing to say.

Your posts are evidence. Your assertion that wealthy people are doctors, lawyers and accountants because those are the people whose lawns you mowed is evidence. Your inability to bring anything other than feelings, insults, and assertions to a discussion is evidence.
Still waiting for evidence that financial publications' reporting is based on interviews with 100 CEOs.

What evidence?

Your posts are evidence. Your assertion that wealthy people are doctors, lawyers and accountants because those are the people whose lawns you mowed is evidence. Your inability to bring anything other than feelings, insults, and assertions to a discussion is evidence.
Still waiting for evidence that financial publications' reporting is based on interviews with 100 CEOs.

Excuse me? YOU brought up the 200K, not I.

What evidence?

Excuse me? YOU brought up the 200K, not I.

Deflection.

Google...ceos on us economy

I'm not going to subscribe to a site to please you.

Translation: I pulled that "fact"out of my ass.

All you have to do is go to your local library and take out some past issues.
And you are going to hide behind your GDP nonsense.
We continue to off-shore and deluge our borders with business visas and you couldn't be happier.
I know you give generously to your local food bank and to the Rabbi's Fund.

I love it when Republicans do everything possible to block you from repealing their previous legislation and then mock you because the rich are getting richer

What legislation was blocked by Republicans, especially int he first two years of Obama's reign? Was that legislation passed by the Democratic Congress in the last two years under Bush?
I love it when leftards have to make up lies to justify their failures. They're so transparent.

PLEASE give the bills passed in the last 2 years of Dubya? PRETTY PLEASE?

One of the standard Republican talking points is that the Democrats had a filibuster-proof, super majority for two years between 2008 and 2010. This talking point is usually trotted out when liberals complain that the Republicans filibustered virtually every piece of legislation proposed by Obama or the Democrats over that period of time.

Democrats only had a filibuster-proof majority for 24 working days during that period. Here are the details:

Democrats only had a veto proof majority for 24 working days | Fact Left

The democrats never had that 60 seat vote majority.

Al Franken was the 60th seat. However, the gop governor made sure that he wasn't declared the winner and he didn't take his seat until July of 2009.

Meanwhile Robert Byrd was dying. So was Ted Kennedy.

Byrd was in and out of the hospital from January 2009 until his death in June. Byrd left the congress in June 2009 and died June 28th. Before Al Franken was sworn into office. Though he held his seat, he wasn't there to vote against the endless, childish republican filibusters.

While Byrd's replacement was a democrat he wasn't sworn in until the middle of July 2009. So he couldn't vote to end the endless, childish republican filibuster. By the time he was sworn in, Kennedy was near death and not in his seat anymore to vote to end the endless, childish republican filibuster.

Ted Kennedy suffered a seizure in January 2009 during Obama's inaugural luncheon. He was in and out of the hospital for about 8 months and died on August 25th. He only returned to the senate once in that time and it was to vote on the ACA. So while he held that seat during that time, he wasn't there to vote to break the endless, childish republican filibuster.

The democrats never had that 60 seat vote to stop the endless and childish republican filibuster.

Democrats couldn't negotiate even one GOP vote for their crappy agenda.
Actually of course that's not true. Dodd Frank had GOP votes. The Porkulus Bill had GOP votes. So Obama and teh Democrats had virtually unfettered access to passing any legislation they wanted.
And this is the result.

The democrats never had that 60 seat vote to stop the endless and childish republican filibuster.

Then since every Republican voted to filibuster Obamacare, how did it pass?

Hint, you're wrong. The Democrats rushed the vote before Scott Brown could be sworn in and vote to filibuster to stop it.

Last edited:

Then since every Republican voted to filibuster Obamacare, how did it pass?

Hint, you're wrong. The Democrats rushed the vote before Scott Brown could be sworn in and vote to filibuster to stop it.

Libs are poor at history as well as math.

What legislation was blocked by Republicans, especially int he first two years of Obama's reign? Was that legislation passed by the Democratic Congress in the last two years under Bush?
I love it when leftards have to make up lies to justify their failures. They're so transparent.

PLEASE give the bills passed in the last 2 years of Dubya? PRETTY PLEASE?

One of the standard Republican talking points is that the Democrats had a filibuster-proof, super majority for two years between 2008 and 2010. This talking point is usually trotted out when liberals complain that the Republicans filibustered virtually every piece of legislation proposed by Obama or the Democrats over that period of time.

Democrats only had a filibuster-proof majority for 24 working days during that period. Here are the details:

Democrats only had a veto proof majority for 24 working days | Fact Left

The democrats never had that 60 seat vote majority.

Al Franken was the 60th seat. However, the gop governor made sure that he wasn't declared the winner and he didn't take his seat until July of 2009.

Meanwhile Robert Byrd was dying. So was Ted Kennedy.

Byrd was in and out of the hospital from January 2009 until his death in June. Byrd left the congress in June 2009 and died June 28th. Before Al Franken was sworn into office. Though he held his seat, he wasn't there to vote against the endless, childish republican filibusters.

While Byrd's replacement was a democrat he wasn't sworn in until the middle of July 2009. So he couldn't vote to end the endless, childish republican filibuster. By the time he was sworn in, Kennedy was near death and not in his seat anymore to vote to end the endless, childish republican filibuster.

Ted Kennedy suffered a seizure in January 2009 during Obama's inaugural luncheon. He was in and out of the hospital for about 8 months and died on August 25th. He only returned to the senate once in that time and it was to vote on the ACA. So while he held that seat during that time, he wasn't there to vote to break the endless, childish republican filibuster.

Bw_baby.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back