What is Trump hiding? Where are his Tax Returns

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

What is Hillary hiding, where are the emails? We know her staff destroyed 1,000's of emails that they labled "private"...we are just supposed to trust them...what is she hiding?

You're on the wrong thread. The topic is Donald releasing his taxes.

No. The thread is about what is a person running for President hiding.

No, the topic is Donald and his tax returns. Try to stay on topic.

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

What is Hillary hiding, where are the emails? We know her staff destroyed 1,000's of emails that they labled "private"...we are just supposed to trust them...what is she hiding?

the FBI has her emails .

Tax returns Donnie, tax returns.

As you know, the State Department is still "finding" her missing emails and where are those 30,000 emails she decided to delete before the world learned that she had a private, hidden, unsecured server?

You don't care what is in Hillary Clinton quarter million plus dollar speeches to her friends on Wall Street?

You're on the wrong thread. This thread is about Donald and his tax returns. If you keep hijacking the thread, I will report you. If you wanna talk about Hillary's emails, go start a thread about it.

Thank you.

Today Drumpf admitted that he works very hard to pay as little tax as possible. It will be fun to see just how successful he is at avoiding paying taxes.

What’s he hiding?

The most likely explanation is that his tax returns would show that The Donald isn't really a billionaire and that his yuuuge businesses are actually losing $$$

:banana:

If you could see the tax returns for his business, I’m pretty sure you’d be correct. But what are usually released are personal tax filings and yes, you’d likely find there are all sorts of creative accounting tricks being used like paying yourself $1 a year in salary so your income is lower, living off dividend income which is taxed less than labor income, etc….

Legal? Yes.
Honorable? No.
Presidential? Helllllll No.

How much larger was your check to the IRS than what you absolutely, positively HAD TO PAY?

No matter what is in Donald Trumps voluminous tax returns, you haters gonna hate. So why not just leave you twisting your panties?

My tax returns ?

I'm not running for POTUS

Tax returns Donne.

So it is okay with you if some pay only what they legally owe, just not a candidate you hate...regardless of whatever they paid.

GOT IT!

More at MSN.com

No one gives a shit. He's under audit, he'll pay what he owes.

Sure people give a shit…it’s national news. Oh wait, I forgot…the media (the same one that gave him $1 Billion in free media) is suddenly out to get him.

According to whom is he under audit? How does that prevent him from releasing taxes from 2012…2014….hmmm?

Jesus! How fucking stupid are you?
It's exactly as he said. He is being audited and his lawyers advised him not to. Only the sycophants of the criminal Hillary care about this issue and that's only to take the spotlight off of their corrupt, lying, criminal candidate.

Richard Nixon released his tax returns under an audit. Lets see if we can find another excuse.

If Nixon could release his tax returns under audit, why can't Trump?

Like I just asked, how fucking stupid are you people? Did Nixon have the same lawyers? You people are too fucking stupid to be talking let alone to vote. How do you people live in a brain that small?

The Donald is more crooked than Richard Nixon, otherwise he'd release his taxes. He has no excuse.

It doesn't matter if he's got the same attorneys. There's nothing preventing him from releasing his taxes.

Can you imagine if Hillary tried to hide her taxes? lol

I just want to know how many offshore accounts he has, and where they are, and how much he has invested in the Chinese stock market ?

Tell everyone Donnie.
Of course he has off-shore accounts and investments in foreign stock markets. He's a billionaire ffs!

Besides, if he is invested in the Chinese stock market, you've got to hand to him for putting the country first over his investments.

all the above didn't bode well for Romney if you'll remember.

Mitt Romney made the major mistake of NOT being proud of every cent he EARNED and the GOOD he has done with his money. Had he said, yes, I have made a LOT of money, I'm proud of every cent and every job I have created, moreover I want EVERY AMERICAN TO EARN MORE TOO. Then if he had attacked Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama as he has Donald Trump, he would have been president.

No one gives a shit. He's under audit, he'll pay what he owes.

Sure people give a shit…it’s national news. Oh wait, I forgot…the media (the same one that gave him $1 Billion in free media) is suddenly out to get him.

According to whom is he under audit? How does that prevent him from releasing taxes from 2012…2014….hmmm?

It's exactly as he said. He is being audited and his lawyers advised him not to. Only the sycophants of the criminal Hillary care about this issue and that's only to take the spotlight off of their corrupt, lying, criminal candidate.

Richard Nixon released his tax returns under an audit. Lets see if we can find another excuse.

Like I just asked, how fucking stupid are you people? Did Nixon have the same lawyers? You people are too fucking stupid to be talking let alone to vote. How do you people live in a brain that small?

The Donald is more crooked than Richard Nixon, otherwise he'd release his taxes. He has no excuse.

It doesn't matter if he's got the same attorneys. There's nothing preventing him from releasing his taxes.

Has the Clinton Cabal released the tax returns on the Clinton, Hillary and Chelsea Foundation?

no one is saying Trump is a tax cheat .. he's just proving he might be. We'll need those tax returns Donnie to know for sure.

candycorn

"I'm concerned about Trump's tax returns, but not Hillary's emails"

Candycorn you're a fucking retard. There really is no other explanation.
We have seen all of Hilary's emails

Where are Trumps tax returns?

Who cares?

Where Hillary Clinton's 30,000 emails she scrubbed before the FBI began their investigation?

Where are the transcripts from the quarter million plus dollar speeches she gave to her Wallstreet buds?

CiONofgWgAEToEz.jpg

We can learn if he pays the same % as we do….
We can learn how charitable he is with his money…
We can learn who (if anyone) he is claiming as a dependent…
We can learn how savvy an investor he is given that he is supposed to be smart with money and all….
We can learn how he makes his money; is it from just whoring out the name Trump (not Drumpf—his real name) or does he actually produce something???

He has produced thousands of jobs.

What has Hillary Clinton produced?

she produced her tax returns. Trump ... ?

Can you point to the tax returns of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Foundation? You know, the one that accepted tens of millions of dollars from foreign contributors.

no one is saying Trump is a tax cheat .. he's just proving he might be. We'll need those tax returns Donnie to know for sure.
One of the things that makes Trump so popular is that he's impervious to the usual dishonest tactics of the left. You think this will hurt him, you are just an idiot.

Clinton Foundation Tax Returns ...

Audited Financial Statements & IRS Form 990s
2014 | 2013 | 2013 amended | 2012 | 2012 amended | 2011 | 2011 amended | 2010 | 2010 amended | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998

release those tax returns Donnie.

Show us the link my good friend.

Oh gosh...since the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation hit the news, they quickly changed all the tax returns going back the five years for which they could be held libel. I knew that I so wanted you to post that they quickly scramble to revise FIVE YEARS of tax returns.

Where is the link?

Have to put a part on my Harley so I can go out tonight. Might be back late. Progressives are so much fun to wind up!

Omg, your stupid hurts me.

You're just full of excuses. There's absolutely nothing preventing Donald from releasing his tax returns.

Clinton Foundation Tax Returns ...

Audited Financial Statements & IRS Form 990s
2014 | 2013 | 2013 amended | 2012 | 2012 amended | 2011 | 2011 amended | 2010 | 2010 amended | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998

release those tax returns Donnie.

Show us the link my good friend.

Oh gosh...since the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation hit the news, they quickly changed all the tax returns going back the five years for which they could be held libel. I knew that I so wanted you to post that they quickly scramble to revise FIVE YEARS of tax returns.

Where is the link?

do you want a pair of Hillary's panties to check for little brown skid marks too ?

do you homework my friend

I just want to know how many offshore accounts he has, and where they are, and how much he has invested in the Chinese stock market ?

Tell everyone Donnie.
Of course he has off-shore accounts and investments in foreign stock markets. He's a billionaire ffs!

Besides, if he is invested in the Chinese stock market, you've got to hand to him for putting the country first over his investments.

all the above didn't bode well for Romney if you'll remember.

Mitt Romney made the major mistake of NOT being proud of every cent he EARNED and the GOOD he has done with his money. Had he said, yes, I have made a LOT of money, I'm proud of every cent and every job I have created, moreover I want EVERY AMERICAN TO EARN MORE TOO. Then if he had attacked Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama as he has Donald Trump, he would have been president.

And Mitt Romney says the Donald is a fake, and should release his tax returns.

Have to put a part on my Harley so I can go out tonight. Might be back late. Progressives are so much fun to wind up!

I sure hope you're a better mechanic than you are at debating Trump politics, or you'll be walking home tonight.

More at MSN.com

Is it getting to you? She (Hildabeast) is having a hard time getting rid of Bernie, The Donald snubs his nose at the extremely center left MSM and the little keyboard commando candycorn is foaming at the mouth over his Tax Returns?

What are you going to do if he wins?

Are you going to move to another country?

Do we need to start a fund to help you cover the move?

The Donald said Mitt Romney was hurt by not showing his tax returns right away, and that he should release them.

Hillary's emails have nothing to do with this topic.
The problem was The Mitt was hurt worse when he did show them because it fit right into the liberal narrative about the wealthy paying less in taxes. It isn't true and Mitt's money wasn't income but that was too complicated for the average American.

Trump's income was private so I don't see why it matters, the left just wants something else to attack him on. When you are apublic figure with the ability to effect our lives, then your income is legitimately a concern.

Trump is not playing by the establishment's rules get over it. Trump is saying, hey my taxes are none of your damn business so piss off!

The public has a right to know what he is hiding….
You make the assumption that he's actually hiding something.

That right. It's because he's hiding his tax returns, which would make it normal to assume he's hiding something.

The Donald said Mitt Romney was hurt by not showing his tax returns right away, and that he should release them.

Hillary's emails have nothing to do with this topic.
The problem was The Mitt was hurt worse when he did show them because it fit right into the liberal narrative about the wealthy paying less in taxes. It isn't true and Mitt's money wasn't income but that was too complicated for the average American.

Trump's income was private so I don't see why it matters, the left just wants something else to attack him on. When you are apublic figure with the ability to effect our lives, then your income is legitimately a concern.

Excuses, excuses!

The Donald said he'd show his taxes after Obama showed his Birth Certificate.

Done!

You Rightie's sure don't expect much out of your candidate, which is good, because you're not gonna get much.

Forum List

Back