What is Trump hiding? Where are his Tax Returns

Pay attention, please. I will demonstrate how it is done.

Hillary Clinton was caught improperly using a personal email server to conduct state business. She broke state department protocol. She ordered her attorneys to delete many emails....some of which may have contained work related material. She was then evasive and not entirely forthcoming about this. It calls into question her judgement. This should be taken into consideration when making a decision to cast a vote for her in this election

Did ya see that? That is how one criticizes a politician who they intend to vote for.
Wow....you finally criticized her months after the incident in a weak attempt to save face after your blind obedience was called out. We are all sooo impressed... :rolleyes:

As I have said here...you don't pay attention. You speak from a position of ignorance.

You thinking that I desire saving face in a discussion with you....is very funny.
You just proved it junior... :lmao:

What I proved, son, is that it is possible to criticize the candidate that one supports....without adding some bullshit about the other candidate. Yiu should try it sometime.....if you want to shed yourself of your lame partisan hackery.
But you've never done that before. Ever. So you just proved that you only did it to "save face" while claiming that you weren't trying to "save face". :lmao:

You might be retarded. I do that often. I'm a lefty. I'm not delusional.

You don't know of what you speak.

Isn't funny how when conservatives wanted a simple birth certificate to make sure Barry Soetoro was eligible to run for president we were all "tin foil hat whack-a-doo's" but yet liberals are losing their fucking minds over personal finances that in no way affect a person's eligibility to run for president?

If Obama can seal every single one of his personal records obviously you have no right to see any of Trump's...and if you have no problem with Obama doing it you should have no problem with anyone else doing so.

Obama was the president of the United States of America for the last 7+ years.......he can do any goddam thing he wants to. Take that to the bank!!

It's no big deal......it's just that he's the only one afraid or ashamed to show his!

Perhaps that explains why a .pdf file of your own tax filing was not attached? Surely a mere oversight which you'll easily correct............or are you afraid or ashamed of something?

I'm not afraid of a goddam thing! I've been filing annual income tax returns since 1953. I've never made the kind of money the government would be interested in. How about yours??

Trump is a crook! We all know how he's used the government's bankruptcy laws to evade paying millions in taxes!

When somebody is born rich they have a definite heads up above the rest of us.....or hadn't you noticed that?

Is Trump hiding his donations to NAMBLA? I haven't said it but lots of people are talking about it. I think it's interesting.
How do we know Trump hasn't contributed to NAMBLA?

We know Hillary hasn't

Is Trump hiding his donations to NAMBLA? I haven't said it but lots of people are talking about it. I think it's interesting.

We know Hillary hasn't
I'm not saying Trump has but people are calling me about it. Some tremendously smart people. Did he donate? I don't know.
I don't know if Trump would contribute to NAMBLA

but how can we be sure if he won't release his taxes

He is hiding something....could it be NAMBLA?

We know Hillary hasn't
Hitlery has donated over $2,000,000 in cash to NAMBLA. Her taxes don't reflect cash donations that she's attempting to hide. Her best friend, her accountant, and one of Bill's closest friends have all confirmed this to me personally and independent of each other.

(RW spends all day making shit up - why can't everyone else, right?)

I don't know if Trump would contribute to NAMBLA but how can we be sure if he won't release his taxes. He is hiding something....could it be NAMBLA?
You have yet to "release" your taxes on USMB. Can we assume that you are an ardent supporter of NAMBLA?

We know Hillary hasn't
Hitlery has donated over $2,000,000 in cash to NAMBLA. Her taxes don't reflect cash donations that she's attempting to hide. Her best friend, her accountant, and one of Bill's closest friends have all confirmed this to me personally and independent of each other.

(RW spends all day making shit up - why can't everyone else, right?)
I have seen Hillary's returns

Trump is hiding something....Could it be NAMBLA?

I too have seen Hitlry's. It didn't include her cash donations to NAMBLA. I also have not seen your tax returns posted to USMB yet. Can we assume that you are a member of NAMBLA?

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.
If the republican brain trust couldn't see through Mitt Romney's single return, why would the smell bullshit with Trump's complete lack of returns?

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.
If the republican brain trust couldn't see through Mitt Romney's single return, why would the smell bullshit with Trump's complete lack of returns?
Does Trump even pay taxes?

How do we know?

I too have seen Hitlry's. It didn't include her cash donations to NAMBLA. I also have not seen your tax returns posted to USMB yet. Can we assume that you are a member of NAMBLA?

I am a mild mannered poster on USMB. I have never been audited

Trump admits he is audited annually. NAMBLA could trigger an audit

More at MSN.com

Does Trump even pay taxes?

How do we know?

He pays the least he can get by with......same as me. That's not the problem. I'll bet what he doesn't want folks to see is his real holdings, net worth and how little he's ever given to charitable organizations. Romney is tight with the Mormon church so he's a tither.

Didn't Republicans LEARN a lesson from you scumbag leftist DemoRATS last election when you sent Harry Reid up on the Senate floor to LIE about Mitt Romney's tax returns, deliberately and maliciously, KNOWING that whatever ever said on the floor of either House is NOT punishable under CONTEMPT LAWS, and can NOT be SUED in court for outright lies! Reid even ADMITS HE LIED on national television!!!! So Trump is going to let you scumbags LIE about whatever TAX RETURNS he files?.... He's, at least, smart enough to basically TAKE THE TAX ISSUE OFF THE TABLE...and you pieces of shit can complain about it all you want for the next 90 days!!!!!

Didn't Republicans LEARN a lesson from you scumbag leftist DemoRATS last election when you sent Harry Reid up on the Senate floor to LIE about Mitt Romney's tax returns, deliberately and maliciously, KNOWING that whatever ever said on the floor of either House is NOT punishable under CONTEMPT LAWS, and can NOT be SUED in court for outright lies! Reid even ADMITS HE LIED on national television!!!! So Trump is going to let you scumbags LIE about whatever TAX RETURNS he files?.... He's, at least, smart enough to basically TAKE THE TAX ISSUE OFF THE TABLE...and you pieces of shit can complain about it all you want for the next 90 days!!!!!

Anybody who watches Fox News and mentions lying has one helluva set of balls......probably made of brass!

Forum List

Back