What is Trump hiding? Where are his Tax Returns

Barry Hussein never made a dime that wasn't from taxpayers (so he probably used the short form) except maybe the time he shared the administration and skimmed money from an endowment fund with pal and political adviser former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers. The fund was supposed to go toward education in Chicago (how did that work out?) and instead it went to buy votes for democrats. Trump should offer to submit his tax returns when the IRS agrees to testify about the years of criminal abuse and targeting political enemies for the Hussein administration.

Barry Hussein never made a dime that wasn't from taxpayers (so he probably used the short form) except maybe the time he shared the administration and skimmed money from an endowment fund with pal and political adviser former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers. The fund was supposed to go toward education in Chicago (how did that work out?) and instead it went to buy votes for democrats. Trump should offer to submit his tax returns when the IRS agrees to testify about the years of criminal abuse and targeting political enemies for the Hussein administration.

Obamahhhhhhhhhh!

He released his tax returns.
Drumpf? Not a single one.

[trump]
Lyin' Donald Trump is a close personal friend of the Clintons, folks. We know this. It's a fact, believe me. It's a fact. He learned the Art of the Lie at their feet.

Why would a close personal friend of the Clintons change his party registration to Republican and run on their ticket? Think about it. He's pro-choice, he's pro universal health care, he's pro Planned Parenthood, he's pro gun bans. I mean, come on! Isn't it obvious what he is doing?

You know what he's trying to hide. He thinks you're too stupid to catch on and will let him get away with it. ARE you going to let him get away with it, folks?

[/trump]

Last edited:
Ever thing about Barak Hussein Sotoro Obama is locked in a freaking vault including his school records and even his freaking birth certificate and the left worries about Trump's tax returns? IRS officials "took the 5th" to avoid answering questions about Obama using the IRS to punish political enemies and you worry about Trump's tax returns? You can bet your ass(ets) that Media Matters has a little army of accountants going through Trump's entire freaking life as we speak.

His birth certificate has been released twice and certified by the State of Hawaii
And was proven fraudulent.

Where in that hour and twenty-minute video is the proof show? If there were proof it would not take an over an hour long video. What the sheriff's office did was offer opinions based on speculation and unsubstantiated guessing to fit an agenda.
More importantly, your whole point is to deflect away from Trump not giving up his tax returns and putting the birther thing on par with a Presidential candidate being vetted. Obama is not the one running for office. The birther and college grades crap have nothing to do with the coming election.

If Obama can seal every single one of his personal records obviously you have no right to see any of Trump's...and if you have no problem with Obama doing it you should have no problem with anyone else doing so.

Obama released his tax records- why won't Trump?

Why do you have a problem with Trump releasing his tax records when President Obama released his?

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

Where's your faux outrage for the head Negro in the White House's inability to release certain personal records to the American public, dingbat?

Pollack still convinced that President Obama is guilty of being President while black.

[trump]
He's probably got donations to Greenpeace in his tax returns. I don't know. Maybe. He's obviously hiding something with those tiny hands. And until he releases his tax returns, it's anybody's guess what it is, folks. What, did he donate to Code Pink? Who knows? What we do know is he is a limousine liberal. We know that much about him. Pro gun ban, pro abortion, pro socialized medicine. He's a classic limousine liberal, throwing his money at liberal causes and telling the rest of us how we should live.
[/trump]

5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

Quick side note on releasing tax returns early in the primary Jeb Bush released 33 years of them I highly doubt anyone went through those 33 years of returns. So I have to ask does anyone really truly honestly care if a candidate releases their tax returns?

Trump shouldn't release anything until Obama releases his occidental college admissions and original 54 year old birth certificate with the raised state seal.
What does that crap have to do with the public's right to know information about a person who is running for President?
It's a national security and Constitutional issue with Obama. We need to see those admissions and original certificate.

And by 'we' Steve means white supremacists and antisemites like himself.

Quick side note on releasing tax returns early in the primary Jeb Bush released 33 years of them I highly doubt anyone went through those 33 years of returns. So I have to ask does anyone really truly honestly care if a candidate releases their tax returns?
I care. I really do. I think Trump's tax returns will prove he's a false flag. There is no other explanation for why he is hiding them.

I believe you are not legally required to release any tax returns.

Then why did trump demand that Obama release all of his personal information?
Why did the left demand Romney release his tax records in 2012? The answer to both is political hypocrisy.

President Obama released his tax records- why wouldn't 'the left' demand Romney release his also?
As I pointed no one is legally required to release there tax returns and at the end of the day no one really cares about them it's just your standard political B.S. As I just posted on this thread Jeb Bush released 33 years of tax returns no one cared.

I care. I really do. I think Trump's tax returns will prove he's a false flag. There is no other explanation for why he is hiding them.
I suspect your in the minority. I know a lot of people will say they care but if they actually had to go through them and check research them few if any would.

Why did the left demand Romney release his tax records in 2012? The answer to both is political hypocrisy.

President Obama released his tax records- why wouldn't 'the left' demand Romney release his also?
As I pointed no one is legally required to release there tax returns and at the end of the day no one really cares about them it's just your standard political B.S. As I just posted on this thread Jeb Bush released 33 years of tax returns no one cared.
Lamest excuse ever. "He don't have to!"

You are helping Trump cover up the truth. You are aiding and abetting a false flag operator.

I suspect your in the minority. I know a lot of people will say they care but if they actually had to go through them and check research them few if any would.
The fact he won't release them is proof he is hiding something. And like I said, even the bumper sticker intellects like yourself would not be able to shrug off a graphic showing his donations to liberal causes.

After all, look at all the energy the piss drinkers have put into "exposing" Obama's imaginary Kenyan birth over the past eight years! You really going to sit there and stupidly claim few people would research Trump's tax returns?

Trump's Chumps WISH no one would take a good hard look at Trump.

5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

Ever thing about Barak Hussein Sotoro Obama is locked in a freaking vault including his school records and even his freaking birth certificate and the left worries about Trump's tax returns? IRS officials "took the 5th" to avoid answering questions about Obama using the IRS to punish political enemies and you worry about Trump's tax returns? You can bet your ass(ets) that Media Matters has a little army of accountants going through Trump's entire freaking life as we speak.

His birth certificate has been released twice and certified by the State of Hawaii
And was proven fraudulent.

Not according to the Sheriff

Actually yes. What I showed was the first press conference from 2012. He has since confirmed the document fraudulent. Here he is confirming it to Jake Tapper.

Obviously, a lot of people care about Trump releasing his tax returns, including a lot of Republicans. You seem delusional.

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

He is trying to hide the fact that he does NOT worth 10 billion... Not even close...

Trump has White Privilege. He shouldn't have to release anything. As for Obama, we need to see that boys Occidental college admissions and 54 year old original birth certificate with the state raised seal.

Forum List

Back