What is Trump hiding? Where are his Tax Returns

Quick side note on releasing tax returns early in the primary Jeb Bush released 33 years of them I highly doubt anyone went through those 33 years of returns. So I have to ask does anyone really truly honestly care if a candidate releases their tax returns?
I care. I really do. I think Trump's tax returns will prove he's a false flag. There is no other explanation for why he is hiding them.
I suspect your in the minority. I know a lot of people will say they care but if they actually had to go through them and check research them few if any would.
The fact he won't release them is proof he is hiding something. And like I said, even the bumper sticker intellects like yourself would not be able to shrug off a graphic showing his donations to liberal causes.

After all, look at all the energy the piss drinkers have put into "exposing" Obama's imaginary Kenyan birth over the past eight years! You really going to sit there and stupidly claim few people would research Trump's tax returns?

Trump's Chumps WISH no one would take a good hard look at Trump.

5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?
Claiming something is being hidden because someone doesn't do what you want or think they should do is the true sign of bumper sticker intellect. It has already been pointed out Trump has donated to liberal causes and politicians over the years surly you knew this by the way I have pointed before I believe Trump at his core is more liberal than conservative.

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

Where's your faux outrage for the head Negro in the White House's inability to release certain personal records to the American public, dingbat?
Which personal records didn't he release? Transcripts? Neither did GW Bush. You're the one with faux outrage.

Quick side note on releasing tax returns early in the primary Jeb Bush released 33 years of them I highly doubt anyone went through those 33 years of returns. So I have to ask does anyone really truly honestly care if a candidate releases their tax returns?
I care. I really do. I think Trump's tax returns will prove he's a false flag. There is no other explanation for why he is hiding them.
I suspect your in the minority. I know a lot of people will say they care but if they actually had to go through them and check research them few if any would.
The fact he won't release them is proof he is hiding something. And like I said, even the bumper sticker intellects like yourself would not be able to shrug off a graphic showing his donations to liberal causes.

After all, look at all the energy the piss drinkers have put into "exposing" Obama's imaginary Kenyan birth over the past eight years! You really going to sit there and stupidly claim few people would research Trump's tax returns?

Trump's Chumps WISH no one would take a good hard look at Trump.

5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?
Claiming something is being hidden because someone doesn't do what you want or think they should do is the true sign of bumper sticker intellect. It has already been pointed out Trump has donated to liberal causes and politicians over the years surly you knew this by the way I have pointed before I believe Trump at his core is more liberal than conservative.
Why doesn't Trump reveal who he has donated to?

I bet it is more liberal causes than the Vets, Churches and 9-11 charities he claims to support

What records did Obama seal again, I forget??

Do you have a link to his college transcripts that you can share, shitstain? I can't seem to locate that. Thanks.
Obama did not seal his college transcripts. The college seals all student transcripts. Just like the college Bush attended seals their transcripts.

Most colleges seal their records.

Shitstain.

Bush's transcripts weren't released by Bush. Some other shitstain leaked them.

It has already been pointed out Trump has donated to liberal causes and politicians over the years
It is one thing to hear about it. Willfully blind monkeys choose to ignore that kind of thing.

It is quite another thing to actually see it in black and white. Quite another to see the specific causes he has financed.

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

Trump is not playing by the establishment's rules get over it. Trump is saying, hey my taxes are none of your damn business so piss off!

The public has a right to know what he is hiding….

No they don't and how do you know he's "hilding" anything. You see this type of blatant dishonesty by you liberals is why nobody likes you people.

Trump is not playing by the establishment's rules get over it. Trump is saying, hey my taxes are none of your damn business so piss off!

No they don't and how do you know he's "hilding" anything. You see this type of blatant dishonesty by you liberals is why nobody likes you people.

332-206
Enough people liked us to elect us.

Twice.

If he didn’t have anything to hide, he’d release the returns. Instead, he trots out this lame “I’m being audited” ploy…and of course, you guys line up shoulder to shoulder to defend the lamest of bizarre excuses. Because he is being audited in 2015, he can’t release 2014 or 2013 or 2012 or this year? You don’t get audited in the same year you file…. sheesh.

332-206

Twice.

If he didn’t have anything to hide, he’d release the returns. Instead, he trots out this lame “I’m being audited” ploy…and of course, you guys line up shoulder to shoulder to defend the lamest of bizarre excuses. Because he is being audited in 2015, he can’t release 2014 or 2013 or 2012 or this year? You don’t get audited in the same year you file…. sheesh.

No you fooled a bunch of people with your lies, then voters got wise and bitch slapped the hell out of you in 2014. It was an epic beating and rejection of liberals and liberalism. An historic spanking so bad you have to go all the way back to 1921 to finding a beating that epic. The Democratic party lost over 1,200 seats nationally, thanks to liberals. If I were a Democrat I'd say hey liberals stay off my side. :laugh:

332-206

Twice.

You really should head to a forum more suited to your intellectual abilities. May I suggest HelloKitty.com?

The fact of the matter is you couldn't care less about Donald's tax returns, if a video emerged of Hillary cutting someone's head off, you'd still vote for her, making you a partisan dumb shit.

If Obama can seal every single one of his personal records obviously you have no right to see any of Trump's...and if you have no problem with Obama doing it you should have no problem with anyone else doing so.
But you know it does not work this way.

The MSM protects Ds and attacks Rs...even a progressive elitist R like Trump.

For now. The MSM protection to him for now. What we will see in the next few weeks and months will be pretty bad.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

Cash asset I believe Trump is not as rich as he claims, and most of his wealth is based on paper and credit and not hard cash.

I also believe his wealth is inflated and the actual wealth is 1/3rd. I could be incorrect but that is my hunch.

More at MSN.com

Cash asset I believe Trump is not as rich as he claims, and most of his wealth is based on paper and credit and not hard cash.

I also believe his wealth is inflated and the actual wealth is 1/3rd. I could be incorrect but that is my hunch.

Trump claims to be worth $10 billion, Forbes claims his worth at around $4 billion. Much of what Trump claims as his wealth is the value of his name

More at MSN.com

I'm nowhere near Trump's league , of course, but most of MY "wealth" isn't in cash either. Who cares?

It just sucks to have your own benchmarks snapping back in your slackjawed faces, doesn't it pseudo-cons. :lol:

You have no legs to stand on to defend Trump not releasing his tax returns. All your prior screeching about birth certificates, tax returns, and college transcripts is now coming back to haunt you mouth-breathers. I warned you this would happen!

What are Trump's tiny hands trying to hide?

More at MSN.com

I'm nowhere near Trump's league , of course, but most of MY "wealth" isn't in cash either. Who cares?

It matters because one is based on credit versus actual cash wealth.

Credit value to me is not what Americans should base someone wealth on because it is actually not your money.

You make the assumption that he's actually hiding something.

No typical of the left she's smearing him without 1 ounce of evidence and mocking our laws, in this country you are presumed innocent.

You make the assumption that he's actually hiding something.

No typical of the left she's smearing him without 1 ounce of evidence and mocking our laws, in this country you are presumed innocent.
Unless you have an (R) behind your name...

Forum List

Back