What is unconstitutional about what Trump proposes?

Says the far left drone!

Yep the one issue that defines the person, that is why you see FDR as a hero!

See how the far left can not handle being mocked?

Where are they? Stop deflecting.

Does this mean you hate America because of slavery?

Be a big boy now.

See how the far left drones can not handle being mocked!

So you support FDR as a hero right? because he rounded all those Japanese Americans up..

You know the same far left logic being applied to trump right now, but is ok as long as they have the appropriate letter behind their name..

Silly far left drone!

I see your needle continues to be stuck in the same worn out groove.

What groove? They never had one in the first place. Just email the FBI and give them their screen names and tell them they wear burkhas in their backyards.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments as their run their religious narrative..

I know you forgot early on, but this is the title of the O/P:

And as usual, you failed miserably to answer the question.

This thread has been driven into the ditch by people who cannot defend Duh Donald. Just make sure you're blond and blue-eyed before you elect him. After all, someone can point a finger at you and say you've got a prayer rug in your living room pointed towards Mecca....then what? Fucking idiots.

This thread was run in to the ditch from the first far left drone post like every thread on this board..

Yet not one far left drone has explained why it is unconstitutional, just running their far left religious narratives..

I think you lost the right to comment on anyone else's supposed redundancy.

Was it unconstitutional when President Jimmy Carter banned Iranians from entering the USA during the hostage crisis?

No.

Banning citizens of a country from entering- whether its from Iran or Cuba or North Korea is perfectly Constitutional

Banning persons based solely upon their religion is not.

Now- can you tell the difference between an Iranian and a Muslim?

You still are not grasping who Carter banned....hint: religion played a part...so did medical necessity

Feel free to fill me in.

I can see that there is embargo on issuing visa's to Iranians but nothing about religion.

During the Iranian hostage crisis, Carter issued a number of orders to put pressure on Iran. Among these, Iranians were banned from entering the United States unless they oppose the Shiite Islamist regime or had a medical emergency.

So your answer to that is Donald Trump's openly vicious violation of a cornucopia of federal civil rights protection laws? Good job, tool.

See how the far left supports FDR and Carter, so it is ok as long as they have a (D) next to their name..

I knew they would, that's why I posted it

Another stupid incredibly lame person who can't defend Trump. Just deflect to 50 or so years ago. This is 2015 and he's your guy. Suck it up or shut up.

Oh the irony impairment of the far left drones!

Oh the drive-by, vacuous baseless posts of the far right idiots.
Why don't you busy yourself with proving Trump's premise as legal instead of posting pixelated methane?

The far left irony goddess is loving your contributions today as she does every day you far left drones post..

So can you explain how it is unconstitutional?

This thread has been driven into the ditch by people who cannot defend Duh Donald. Just make sure you're blond and blue-eyed before you elect him. After all, someone can point a finger at you and say you've got a prayer rug in your living room pointed towards Mecca....then what? Fucking idiots.

This thread was run in to the ditch from the first far left drone post like every thread on this board..

Yet not one far left drone has explained why it is unconstitutional, just running their far left religious narratives..

Silly far left drones do not understand when they are being mocked!

Be a big boy now.

So you support FDR as a hero right? because he rounded all those Japanese Americans up..

You know the same far left logic being applied to trump right now, but is ok as long as they have the appropriate letter behind their name..

Silly far left drone!

This from the irony impaired far left drones.

Better look at your own before you look outward!

Uh, yeah. Do you have the ability to actually create a point based off of the post you are replying to? I can't help but think you have 4 or 5 responses written down and you just pick one based on where the drool splatter lands.

Can you far left drones explain how it is unconstitutional?

or do you insist on running your far left narratives to protect your hero's FDR and Carter?

If you don't allow American citizens back into the country based on their religion then it's unconstitutional. The point has been made several times, you could have directly replied to one of those posts with your thoughts.

And I haven't seen anyone protect FDR or Carter on their actions but somehow you keep imagining it.

Silly far left drones do not understand when they are being mocked!

I understand your lame attempts. I think we all see that.

Be a big boy now.

Silly far left drone!

Uh, yeah. Do you have the ability to actually create a point based off of the post you are replying to? I can't help but think you have 4 or 5 responses written down and you just pick one based on where the drool splatter lands.

or do you insist on running your far left narratives to protect your hero's FDR and Carter?

I haven't. But since you and Skank are too lazy to look it up, I did it for you:

The Equal Protection Clause is part of theFourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The clause, which took effect in 1868, provides that no state shall deny to any personwithin its jurisdiction "the equal protection of the laws".

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Pub.L. 88–352, 78 Stat. 241, enacted July 2, 1964) is a landmark piece of civil rights legislation in the United States[5] that outlawed discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.[6] It ended unequal application of voter registration requirements and racial segregation in schools, at the workplace and by facilities that served the general public (known as "public accommodations").

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965(Pub.L. 89–236, 79 Stat. 911, enacted June 30, 1968), also known as the Hart–Celler Act,[1]abolished the National Origins Formula that had been in place in the United States since theEmergency Quota Act of 1921. It was proposed by Representative Emanuel Celler of New York, co-sponsored by Senator Philip Hart of Michigan, and promoted by Senator Ted Kennedy ofMassachusetts.

The Hart-Celler Act abolished the national origins quota system that was American immigration policy since the 1920s, replacing it with a preference system that focused on immigrants' skills and family relationships with citizens or U.S. residents. Numerical restrictions on visas were set at 170,000 per year, with a per-country-of-origin quota, not including immediate relatives of U.S. citizens or "special immigrants" (including those born in "independent" nations in the Western Hemisphere, former citizens, ministers, and employees of the U.S. government abroad).[1]

Powers given to enforce the act were initially weak, but were supplemented during later years. Congress asserted its authority to legislate under several different parts of the United States Constitution, principally its power to regulateinterstate commerce under Article One (section 8), its duty to guarantee all citizens equal protection of the laws under the Fourteenth Amendment and its duty to protect voting rights under the Fifteenth Amendment. The Act was signed into law byPresident Lyndon B. Johnson on July 2, 1964, at the White House.

Silly far left drone!

If you don't allow American citizens back into the country based on their religion then it's unconstitutional. The point has been made several times, you could have directly replied to one of those posts with your thoughts.

And I haven't seen anyone protect FDR or Carter on their actions but somehow you keep imagining it.

And you see the far left is reaching at straws!

Be a big boy now.

Silly far left drone!

What groove? They never had one in the first place. Just email the FBI and give them their screen names and tell them they wear burkhas in their backyards.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments as their run their religious narrative..

Sure would like to see the troll respond to this.

Silly far left drone!

I haven't. But since you and Skank are too lazy to look it up, I did it for you:

The Equal Protection Clause is part of theFourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The clause, which took effect in 1868, provides that no state shall deny to any personwithin its jurisdiction "the equal protection of the laws".

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Pub.L. 88–352, 78 Stat. 241, enacted July 2, 1964) is a landmark piece of civil rights legislation in the United States[5] that outlawed discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.[6] It ended unequal application of voter registration requirements and racial segregation in schools, at the workplace and by facilities that served the general public (known as "public accommodations").

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965(Pub.L. 89–236, 79 Stat. 911, enacted June 30, 1968), also known as the Hart–Celler Act,[1]abolished the National Origins Formula that had been in place in the United States since theEmergency Quota Act of 1921. It was proposed by Representative Emanuel Celler of New York, co-sponsored by Senator Philip Hart of Michigan, and promoted by Senator Ted Kennedy ofMassachusetts.

The Hart-Celler Act abolished the national origins quota system that was American immigration policy since the 1920s, replacing it with a preference system that focused on immigrants' skills and family relationships with citizens or U.S. residents. Numerical restrictions on visas were set at 170,000 per year, with a per-country-of-origin quota, not including immediate relatives of U.S. citizens or "special immigrants" (including those born in "independent" nations in the Western Hemisphere, former citizens, ministers, and employees of the U.S. government abroad).[1]

Powers given to enforce the act were initially weak, but were supplemented during later years. Congress asserted its authority to legislate under several different parts of the United States Constitution, principally its power to regulateinterstate commerce under Article One (section 8), its duty to guarantee all citizens equal protection of the laws under the Fourteenth Amendment and its duty to protect voting rights under the Fifteenth Amendment. The Act was signed into law byPresident Lyndon B. Johnson on July 2, 1964, at the White House.

Yes many far left drones can cut and paste, but as they continue to demonstrate they do not understand what they post!

Silly far left drone!

But the far left trolls have responded including you!

Yes many far left drones can cut and paste, but as they continue to demonstrate they do not understand what they post!

Then stop trolling and actually respond to the post.

There we go, troll asks a question that has been answered over and over again and then when once again given the answer he ignores it.

There we go, troll asks a question that has been answered over and over again and then when once again given the answer he ignores it.

Yep you are right you far left drone trolls have not answered the question other than to spout far left religious dogma.

Not one of you far left has explained WHY it is unconstitutional..

Not one of you have condemned FDR or Carter and called their actions unconstitutional..

Or do you far left drones not see the irony in attack Trump when you will not condemn your own?

What I don't get is why righties, in particular, are infinitely more outraged by a Muslim killing an American, as opposed to Latin Americans murdering Americans, or the Russian mafia murdering Americans.

I get why they're not worked up about American citizens murdering Americans.....

But between Al Quada, and ISIS, they have now made American self terrorizing pussies, afraid of their own shadows, and turning on everyone with suspicion.

Sad
Another hysterical lie.
Truth hurts Mr Fraidy Cat
Muslims are "everyone".... Moron.
Right, and Muslim extremists have you carrying their water by fulfilling their goals. They want you to create a Christian VS Muslim war, and they want you t take out their sh!t on Muslims who don't want that war. They want you to be scared of them. You are all of those.

You're helping the terrorists

The government cannot discriminate based on religion. It's in the first amendment.
Not when referring to immigration. Hell, those people aren't even CITIZENS.

Trump said he would include Muslim American
He couldn't do anything about citizens, legally. He, with Congress, can stop immigration if they want. They could stop importing jews and homos if they wanted.

What Trump proposes is to ban ALL Muslims from coming into America, including American citizens.

That is unconstitutional because of the first amendment and answers the OP.

End of thread.

I call BULLSHIT, show us!

Forum List

Back